The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Gerard Baden-Clay looking in the direction of the jurors as they leave the court

When I read this tweet yesterday, I wondered what kind of look did GBC gave them? One of these I reckon, :innocent:

Of course. They are an extinct species!

I love firemen and 12 of them walked into my work the other day. I so wanted to take a sneaky photo but got all flustered and nervous and couldn't do it. If I was in indro's position I would have had a heart attack and wouldn't be able to pull myself together to take a snap.

I love firemen and 12 of them walked into my work the other day. I so wanted to take a sneaky photo but got all flustered and nervous and couldn't do it. If I was in indro's position I would have had a heart attack and wouldn't be able to pull myself together to take a snap.

Do you have kids? If so, you just say 'excuse me, this is rather embarrassing, but my son is completely fireman obsessed and if I could take a quick photo of you all he would be beyond excited and I'd be mum of the year' hahaha :)

Off topic. Firemen are my favourite too. Once I accidentally set fire to my kitchen. That was a happy day lol

and I am wondering when they get older if they may change their names by deed poll , just pondering

I had a friend who did that. Different circumstances but as soon as she turned 18, she officially changed her name from her absent father's. She didn't want to associate with that name. She had long used her step dad's name anyway.

In Myer shoe department - I found a power point - charging my phone!
Be back in 10. ��

Thanks to all the posters for keeping this British Columbian informed. I have been following from the beginning and appreciate the work involved posting from the courthouse.

Do you have kids? If so, you just say 'excuse me, this is rather embarrassing, but my son is completely fireman obsessed and if I could take a quick photo of you all he would be beyond excited and I'd be mum of the year' hahaha :)

Mr Dickie was a fireman

They are the best of the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members