The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have kids? If so, you just say 'excuse me, this is rather embarrassing, but my son is completely fireman obsessed and if I could take a quick photo of you all he would be beyond excited and I'd be mum of the year' hahaha :)

Hahaha. Yes I've done that, I took him to the fire station for his 4th birthday. I was still flustered : ) and so was he. Hahaha.
But thanks, great tip for next time.

Hahaha. Yes I've done that, I took him to the fire station for his 4th birthday. I was still flustered : ) and so was he. Hahaha.
But thanks, great tip for next time.
Just bumped into 6 of them at King George Square carpark......contemplated asking them to take their shirts off for a picture but was too gutless........

Plus they WERE actually working...... lol

Oh dear, when Marly's away, the kids do play.

All this talk about firemen. Now I'm the one who needs a ciggie. : )

Just ran into NBC and EBC in the paper shop next to pie face in George St...she has her purple puffy jacket on!

Oooohhh Indromum, you could have asked them to pose for a pic in front of Pie Face, then they could have matching ones with 'that man'...

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 31s
Baden Clay update: no verdict yet, jury has now been deliberating for more than 10 hours. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

I guess the jury is back in after their lunch break, but there's been no report yet.

years ago when I was on they brought us some sangers and orange juice and we kept going , all I wanted was a beer and a ciggy was only a fraud case

What are sangers? Sandwiches? Thanks

very good is that ow with the ponytail

I thought that too.

Did have a half a second heart attack and did for a sec believe the Olivia/Jury joke. Nope I'm not blonde.

Thanks It's a vibe, I didn't realize Mr Dickie used to be a fireman. I knew he was cool guy, now I know why.

Just bumped into 6 of them at King George Square carpark......contemplated asking them to take their shirts off for a picture but was too gutless........

Plus they WERE actually working...... lol

Oh JK you've gotta do it for the team!

The yellow team.

View attachment 54642

View attachment 54643

Here goes, live from Brisvegas (almost).

I really can't believe actually on a day quite possibly that there may be a verdict on whether their son is convicted of murdering his wife, they could be calmly perusing the magazine shelves of the newsagent. I think most people would be a mess and surely would not want to be out and about in the spotlight..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998