The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, trying to work and keep an eye on Twitter feed for any news, and its running wild with people fighting.

This is worse than when we were waiting for an arrest!!!!

Well I'm actually confused now because there is Wellington which is foggy. Then there's Hamilton...which is foggy. And Palmerston North which is also...foggy!

Queenstown as well?

Well I'm actually confused now because there is Wellington which is foggy. Then there's Hamilton...which is foggy. And Palmerston North which is also...foggy!

Wellington renowned for wind
The Tron - yep you've got me :D
PN - ? too many students? More of a hole than Hamilton?

Really the land of the long white cloud was spot on :)

Virgo today, courtesy of AstrologyZone: "The focus, determination, and willpower you instilled in a pet project, romance, or child will likely come full circle in a momentous way."

Virgo tomorrow: "The full moon may illuminate he difference between your children, romantic interest, or creative project and your wishes for them."

Sorry for the mistake!!

Anyone for a game of pinochle while we're waiting?

20091218_062352_Pinochle2_300.jpg

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site21/2009/1218/20091218_062352_Pinochle2_300.jpg

What r they fighting about???

Some people saying "hurry up, he's guilty let's get this done" type comments, and others saying that there isn't enough evidence etc etc. That type of vibe!

We'll hello handsome
Berry, you have just given everyone access to your FB love. In case someone didn't beat me to telling you x

Hehe oh I don't mind, it's open to all anyway, but cheers. Thanks for saying the alert out loud online lol

I thought Todd Fullers words said it all very clearly. He had a lot of proof to back up his claims

Todd Fullers words are not evidence. They are required to examine and consider all evidence.

Libra today, courtesy of AstrologyZone: "Real change often comes from deep introspection. With the oncoming full moon you may reach the end of a special soul search."

Libra tomorrow: "You may become aware of the toll that career focus on the part of you or your partner has had on your life. Try to achieve a better balance."

WTF .. and cannot believe he is a balanced Libran ... GRRR ... Moo Moo

Ummmmm, that'd be Virgo?

He's a Virgo star sign - good at organising , and neat and tidy are their virtues too - I know I have a family member around this date and friends close to this date also and they are the same with picky personalities !

Cancer today: "Ground yourself with realistic expectations, yet cherish your vulnerability, because authenticity will tip the scale in your favour."

GO ALLISON!!

Moo ... Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members