The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it because of tap talk.?
They do? :confused: They don't on my end.
vydyra7u.jpg

They do? :confused: They don't on my end.

All the detectives here in their suits. Just waiting like the rest of us!

Where are you guys waiting? Inside or out on the lawn? I am considering coming down if they stay late to continue diliberations

Virgo today, courtesy of AstrologyZone: "The focus, determination, and willpower you instilled in a pet project, romance, or child will likely come full circle in a momentous way."

Virgo tomorrow: "The full moon may illuminate he difference between your children, romantic interest, or creative project and your wishes for them."

Sorry for the mistake!!

Updated ... Mmmmmm

TEN News Queensland ‏@tennewsqld 28s
Day 19 of the Gerard #BadenClay trial with jury requesting more info about some alleged lies. More details #TEnNews 5pm

Before this case, I never would have known what you were even talking about. Now I do! :hilarious:

I'm part internet Aussie now. :yesss:

Kimmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(Said in the Aussie way lol)

I don't mind if it goes into next week. The Rolf Harris jury took 8 days, and in the end they made the right decision, which is all that matters.

Besides, I enjoy the company in here.

For some reason I have this idea that they may come back late today. I wonder what the latest they can stay is? 5.30, 6? I guess the word will be given if they haven't reached a verdict today, and are resuming on Monday.

I don't mind if it goes into next week. The Rolf Harris jury took 8 days, and in the end they made the right decision, which is all that matters.

If that's how you look when you're enjoying our company.... I'd hate to see your face if you DIDN'T like us!

"Allison, there are many questions that are unanswered, many pieces of a puzzle that need to be put together, and we your family pledge to you that we will have these questions answered," Mrs Fowler said as her voice began to crack.

We will bring you justice and you deserve nothing less.

"Why then? Why there? Why now? We cry, why did she die?

"The heavens are silent."

"Ashley and I would never have imagined that we would be standing here today reading this eulogy for our sister Allison, taken from us so tragically and suddenly," Mrs Fowler said.

"Our Allison has left this earth under such horrific circumstances."

Mrs Fowler said the family had been contacted by many people who had been in Mrs Baden-Clay's tour groups when she was a guide on Heron Island.

They had all expressed the same "shock, disbelief and sadness" felt by her family.

The pair spoke about Allison as a child with a love of dancing growing into a young woman with a penchant for languages.

They recalled after marrying Mr Baden-Clay, the couple had taken an extended honeymoon to South America and Switzerland before settling in London for awhile.

"She was a devoted wife, supporting Gerard in their partnership of marriage and she did so until the day that she died," Mrs Fowler said.

"Soon after they returned from London, Allison became pregnant and sacrificed her career and her life goals to be a stay-at-home mum for her beautiful children."

Mrs Fowler said though everyone gathered at the funeral would continue to live their day-to-day lives, they would do so with a void in their lives left by the death of Mrs Baden-Clay.

"A life so full of adventure and rich experiences yet cut short so tragically," she said.

"Our Allison has touched the heart of everyone she met and had a very loving nature that made her a friend to many.

"...a high achiever, a model mum and an unselfish soul, all of this was achieved under sometimes difficult circumstances."

Todd Fullers words are not evidence. They are required to examine and consider all evidence.

I am fully aware of that thanks Freya. I don't need you to state the obvious. I , like many others are just wanting to hear that "guilty" verdict and soon.

but rolfy had 12 charges and some damn near as bad as this one

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 2m

Just over 10 hours of deliberation now in the #badenclay trial. People waiting are sharing lollies now #yesplease

ten news queensland ‏@tennewsqld 28s
day 19 of the gerard #badenclay trial with jury requesting more info about some alleged lies. More details #tennews 5pm

what!!!!!!!!

ETA Wait! Isn't this from this morning? My laptop is going crazy! Phew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie