The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Our Man Todd/supersmartstonecoldfox/Hot Toddy/Foxy Todd on the news earlier . . . Sigh. Did you ladies at court today lay eyes on him?

I saw him leave the building and walk down the street with Danny Boyle at the end of the day today. Swoon.

What ever happened to the Ballgowns - did ABC's friend ever get them back?
Were they ever seen?

I was just thinking he same thing a few bored little sluethers.

I feel like I am waiting to go into labour.

Bring on Monday.

Bored? You have to be joking!
Absolutely No way.....
I wonder how many people have put part of their lives on hold for two years ?
And at great cost to many.
Why? To see justice prevail in a thoroughly unjust matter.

I don't know what's more boring... Sitting outside in 8 degrees waiting for sons football to start or waiting for the verdict? Oh yes... Football...

No, OWB was busy chatting and lunching with the jurors.
:laughing::laughing::great::takeabow::juanettes::juanettes:
Couldn't find the rolling on the floor laughing emoticon, but hope these will get the message across...after my first dumb blonde moment( freshly coloured hair today) when I believed it for a second, then absolutely "p"ed myself laughing once I got it.... You rock!

Saw Our Man Todd/supersmartstonecoldfox/Hot Toddy/Foxy Todd on the news earlier . . . Sigh. Did you ladies at court today lay eyes on him?

I don't know if it's just my hormones but I'm TOTALLY crushing on Todd at the moment (don't tell my husband!) :loveyou::heartluv::heartbeat:

Not sure if this pic has been posted before. Saw it the other day and it gave me a laugh.
etezu4et.jpg

I don't know if it's just my hormones but I'm TOTALLY crushing on Todd at the moment (don't tell my husband!) :loveyou::heartluv::heartbeat:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, Beechworth. :laughing: Poor Todd, with all this admiration. I think he is a regular nerdish lawyer, and probably not the man of any girl's dreams .... in real life. IMO. :facepalm:

I promise not to tell your husband, if you promise not to tell mine. Scouts honour.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, Beechworth. :laughing: Poor Todd, with all this admiration. I think he is a regular nerdish lawyer, and probably not the man of any girl's dreams .... in real life. IMO. :facepalm:

Lol. I love his brain. That's the sexiest part of a man. Pity GBC never knew that.

heloise, I'm sure you're right... but he is pretty attractive, and smart, and educated... and maybe he's a bit of a knight in shining armour because he is seen as "defending" Allison... Also nerds really get me going... Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth