The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
So annoyed I couldn't be there. Did you solve the problems of the world?

It was great to meet up with KiwiJayne - always great to put a face to the name and wow its been a long journey for all of us on here!

We had a bit of an experiment with the Captiva that was most interesting, checking out where the blood was found.

Poss is a little bored me thinks!

I'm a bit late catching up here - will be even later after I finally manage to pick myself up off the floor with laughter, after seeing Poss's pictures of critters-as-beards.

No doubt this is the latest trend and everyone in Paris is wearing small furry animals on their face this summer.

It was great to meet up with KiwiJayne - always great to put a face to the name and wow its been a long journey for all of us on here!

We had a bit of an experiment with the Captiva that was most interesting, checking out where the blood was found.

Please explain? How was this experiment carried out super sleuths?

Oh dear... I can just imagine you all crawling around in the boot. Who played the role of Gerard?

Not sure if this pic has been posted before. Saw it the other day and it gave me a laugh.
etezu4et.jpg

I love it!!!

Note how it's only Mum who puts her hand up?

It was nice to meet them and get to put a face to the name. Yes I think people where as I imagined them and it was very easy to talk/relate to everyone.

It was actually quite funny KJ when we were trying to spot the "sleuthers" going on their own descriptions :)

Enough of the chit chat now thanks....back on topic.

And derogatory comments directed at defense team/witnesses/jury members etc aren't allowed

Oh dear... I can just imagine you all crawling around in the boot. Who played the role of Gerard?

Lol there was no crawling around in boots. Just some water and testing how the blood could have got there.

Will give you more details on the Captiva experiment tomoz *yawn* taking my nerdy self off to bed before my husband notices I am not in bed. (but you would all know where I had been - ON WEBSLEUTHS all night!!!!):eek:fftobed:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, Beechworth. :laughing: Poor Todd, with all this admiration. I think he is a regular nerdish lawyer, and probably not the man of any girl's dreams .... in real life. IMO. :facepalm:

And that, I believe, is a big difference between men and women...Even though Todd Fuller QC is probably not a stereotypical example of conventional male good looks (a la Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman, a younger Tom Cruise, whoever your favourite hot celebrity happens to be) - the women on this forum (and probably women everywhere who are following the trial) are falling in love with him in droves. The attraction is his obvious intelligence, the skill and passion with which he does his job, the fact that he is working hard to bring justice to one who can no longer speak up for herself, and the glimpse that we catch of his character and moral integrity as a result of this.

GBC, on the other hand, can (arguably) be classed as reasonably good looking - especially when slimmer and bearded - I noted in a previous post that in this state he bore a passing resemblance to Ben Affleck and this would be the actor of choice to play him in a movie. However, with what we have learned about him over the past 2 years - the nature of his alleged crimes, the conduct that he has displayed and what has come out in the trial from other people's statements - it would be a safe bet for me to state that most women here would find him repulsive.

Character, personality, intelligence and morals tend to be what women fall in love with. Most males I have observed (not all, I know it's wrong to generalise) tend to be attracted more to physical beauty. Just my opinion.

Yes, not being a car person, I must say that I have problems really visualising accurately where the blood is. to know for sure I would need to experiment with a Captiva too.

And that, I believe, is a big difference between men and women...Even though Todd Fuller QC is probably not a stereotypical example of conventional male good looks (a la Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman, a younger Tom Cruise, whoever your favourite hot celebrity happens to be) - the women on this forum (and probably women everywhere who are following the trial) are falling in love with him in droves. The attraction is his obvious intelligence, the skill and passion with which he does his job, the fact that he is working hard to bring justice to one who can no longer speak up for herself, and the glimpse that we catch of his character and moral integrity as a result of this.

GBC, on the other hand, can (arguably) be classed as reasonably good looking - especially when slimmer and bearded - I noted in a previous post that in this state he bore a passing resemblance to Ben Affleck and this would be the actor of choice to play him in a movie. However, with what we have learned about him over the past 2 years - the nature of his alleged crimes, the conduct that he has displayed and what has come out in the trial from other people's statements - it would be a safe bet for me to state that most women here would find him repulsive.

Character, personality, intelligence and morals tend to be what women fall in love with. Most males I have observed (not all, I know it's wrong to generalise) tend to be attracted more to physical beauty. Just my opinion.
Agree. But most people look at looks straight away....even women.....you will notice that it was not until Mr Fuller really spoke for Allison and took GBC to task that he really became the "hunka hunka burning love" - said in my best Elvis drawl.....

And it was after we all saw quite a bit of GBC that he became as "ugly and evil-looking as a sackful of a#$@holes"

IF people are beautiful on the inside, it shines outward.....if they are ugly on the inside...it comes through as well.

I know a pair of identical twins and within 2 mths of meeting them and seeing them everyday at school I could tell them apart....one was lovely and one was a *****......the lovely one had soft features in her face and the other one was hard-nosed......and you could only see it once you got to know them....amazing.....

MadDoc. Darling, I am older enough to be Todd's grandmother. I am sure he would not be enjoying his fame ... and the lecherous websleuth ladies lusting after him. And if you are not after physical beauty .... and you are a male (and very good looking) .... I may be your perfect woman. :loveyou:

Guilty or not guilty — jurors consider the evidence against Gerard Baden-Clay

July 11, 2014

IS GERARD Baden-Clay a man so determined on “wiping the slate clean” he killed his wife Allison? Or is he a man who had no temper and no reason to murder the mother of his children?

They are the two scenarios Supreme Court jury members in Brisbane are grappling with as Baden-Clay’s four-week trial for murder comes to an end.

The 43-year-old denies killing Allison at their Brookfield home and dumping her body at a bridge 13km away on April 19, 2012.

The case is largely circumstantial and even the pathologist could not say for sure what killed Mrs Baden-Clay.

http://www.news.com.au/national/gui...gerard-badenclay/story-fncynjr2-1226985488956

Yes, not being a car person, I must say that I have problems really visualising accurately where the blood is. to know for sure I would need to experiment with a Captiva too.

So long as nobody is experimenting in the back of a prado...???

Lol UTruth you need to ask Santa for an iPad for Xmas, then you can take it to the oven with you, no more burnt pies :)
Ha,ha:D.. You might be right there..never miss a moment again. I better be good or Santa won't come though! I managed to save the pies though- kind of was good there wasn't a verdict or they probably would have been charcoal as I wouldn't have been able to leave the computer!

:eek:fftobed: bedtime for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member