Casey's Ghost Writer Breaks His Silence ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that perhaps the best of the best weren't available, but they would certainly have drawn a professional. I can think of a hundred ragsheet journalists who would have done it.

I respect everyone and their opinion on this one. I just don't buy it. I think it is part of the game that is being played still.

I adore you believe, and always respect your opinions but I disagree with you on this one. No one, not reputable, not rag tag journalist was going to touch this one with a ten foot pole. This would for most be career suicide. When *advertiser censored* industry people back off of an offer because even they can't handle the heat, I can't see many others. That is saying a lot when this lot of people backlash their suppliers (*advertiser censored* films). People are not over this- she is absolutely hated by most.

As she should be.

:blowkiss: backatcha Frigga...I can absolutely accept that I may be wrong. Just sharing my gut. :)

I adore you believe, and always respect your opinions but I disagree with you on this one. No one, not reputable, not rag tag journalist was going to touch this one with a ten foot pole. This would for most be career suicide. When *advertiser censored* industry people back off of an offer because even they can't handle the heat, I can't see many others. That is saying a lot when this lot of people backlash their suppliers (*advertiser censored* films). People are not over this- she is absolutely hated by most.

As she should be.

I enjoyed the book because if for no other reason it's proof to me karma is getting Casey (& CM). She's stuck living with/off of this vile, dirty old man (whose dirtiness and vileness is really laid plain in this book), no one wants to buy her story, CM is getting sick of her/supporting her (even though he enjoys her rack :sick:), CM claims he can get her to do what he wants (and we know Casey hates being controlled; she wants to be the one in control), etc. It may not be prison or the DP but seems to me to be a sentence to a life I surely wouldn't want.

I seriously threw up in my mouth a little when Cheney was going on about her "rack" right after going on & on about Casey's small hands & how child-like she was. Gross.

I hope Casey and Mason are stuck with each other for the rest of his life. I hope he has to keep supporting her forever and she has to stay in this dirty old man's good graces however she can. Eww. That sounds worse than prison.

But really, after reading this book, those two (Casey & Mason) deserve each other. They're both narcissists. I never thought CM was anything but a jerk, but I had no clue how big of a jerk he is. It almost made me feel badly for Jose Baez to have to put up with both of them (however, he didn't really have to & it's not like I have a ton of respect for Baez....but at least he isn't as gross as CM turned out to be) and that CM would have let Baez take the fall if Casey had been found guilty. Anyone who can make me almost feel sympathy for Baez is really a piece of work.
Yeah, at least Jose Baez realized that Casey acted like a 2-year-old!

Okay, I don't want to delve into a political conversation here but I have to say, among the many things that CM said to Namey that pi$$ed me off or grossed me out was one of the things he said about jurors. He said that he didn't want any "young Republicans" on the jury because they would have found her guilty.

I'm a progressive Democrat and I 110% believe Casey is guilty and would have hung that jury (I was in my late 20s during the trial). I was insulted by his insinuation that non-Republicans in my age group would have automaticaly voted not guilty. My husband is a liberal Republican (also in his late 20s during the trial) and he would have voted guilty and hung that jury. Our good friend is a libertarian (again, in his late 20s during the trial) and he would have voted guilty and hung the jury also. I could see being concerned about someone's politics for the penalty phase and perhaps hoping for a liberal for the death penalty phase (not that all liberals are anti-DP, though) but the way CM talked about it for guilty/not guilty part made me angry. I took offense as a young, progressive Democrat that he thought only young Republicans would find her guilty. Regardless of politics, anyone with a brain who took their job as jurors seriously would have found her guilty (the jurors did not do this IMO).

Hey Mason- this young progressive Democrat would have voted GUILTY had I been on that jury!

Rant over.

So would've I, also a Liberal Democrat and proud of it!

IMO Cheney chose this writer because they knew each other for over thirty years (not friends but they would see each other at functions) and both are from Orlando. IMO Cheney needed to choose a writer he could control and trust. The way I read the book Cheney controlled the project until RN realized he was being lied to. I don't think a well known ghost writer would of let Cheney control them as well and would of been off the project as soon as Cheney refused to let them speak directly to Casey.

downloaded onto my benjamin (my name for my kindle in salute to ben franklin :lookingitup:and the library system but i digress :D lol, doesn't everyone name their inanimate objects? :blushing:)today and i cannot wait to delve into it!!!!

i share caylee's birthday and this story has ALWAYS touched my soul...........i've followed intently from the beginning and continue to pray for some justice for the precious angel...........:rose:

This is taken from a review of the Casey's Ghost book by Namey, to show those who are telling me there was NOT a forward by Casey in this book. This review is from July 8, around the time I was looking at this book on Amazon. There WAS a link that said "Forward by Casey Anthony" on that date, along with a few other links in the book description. This author Namey has changed just about all of the information on the Amazon site that is descriptive in nature about his book. I don't have a problem with that, but he deleted some things and added some things, and I KNEW I saw this, here is part of the review from an E.C. dated July 8 that starts

"Verification of What We All Knew....." "..........The author claims to have been hired to be the ghost writer for a book by Mason, with a foreward by Casey Anthony. (Her words are in this book.)......"

So for the one who blasted me for not knowing what I was talking about, it is hard to keep track of the Amazon page for this book as the author keeps changing it. I imagine he is changing the content of the Ebook, also, to keep up with the things that were not in the book when it was first published. So, yes, there WAS a forward by CA in the book when I looked at it, it has since been removed and the book appears to have different content now.

I am just calling some things as I see them. Would it be great if these two get in trouble for bankruptcy fraud? Certainly.

This is taken from a review of the Casey's Ghost book by Namey, to show those who are telling me there was NOT a forward by Casey in this book. This review is from July 8, around the time I was looking at this book on Amazon. There WAS a link that said "Forward by Casey Anthony" on that date, along with a few other links in the book description. This author Namey has changed just about all of the information on the Amazon site that is descriptive in nature about his book. I don't have a problem with that, but he deleted some things and added some things, and I KNEW I saw this, here is part of the review from an E.C. dated July 8 that starts

"Verification of What We All Knew....." "..........The author claims to have been hired to be the ghost writer for a book by Mason, with a foreward by Casey Anthony. (Her words are in this book.)......"

So for the one who blasted me for not knowing what I was talking about, it is hard to keep track of the Amazon page for this book as the author keeps changing it. I imagine he is changing the content of the Ebook, also, to keep up with the things that were not in the book when it was first published. So, yes, there WAS a forward by CA in the book when I looked at it, it has since been removed and the book appears to have different content now.

I am just calling some things as I see them. Would it be great if these two get in trouble for bankruptcy fraud? Certainly.

Just to be clear- The book contains the forward that Casey wrote to be the forward in the book he was writing on Cheney Mason (first) then later, possibly he would ghost write Casey's story.

No one wanted to publish Casey's story- that was the problem they ran into. So Namey has that forward in the book- it isn't THE forward of the book- there is NO BOOK.

Just to be clear- The book contains the forward that Casey wrote to be the forward in the book he was writing on Cheney Mason (first) then later, possibly he would ghost write Casey's story.

No one wanted to publish Casey's story- that was the problem they ran into. So Namey has that forward in the book- it isn't THE forward of the book- there is NO BOOK.

I know what you are saying, and that is what I said before I was blasted for not knowing what I was talking about, that the forward Casey wrote that was going to be in the book had he wrote it, there was a link on the Amazon site that linked to that foreward. And it is in his book. That is what I meant. I said I read the forward and in it CA pretty much denies any knowledge about what this guy was going to be writing about in the book (had he ended up writing the book). He had links on that Amazon page to some other things, about 4-5 links, and that was one of those links. He has since removed all of the links he had and has pretty much rewritten that whole page. Yes, that is what I indicated.
Then I was pretty much called a liar saying I did not see what I saw. I can't help it the guy changed his Amazon page. Do you think I don't understand there was no book (all in caps). Alrighty then.

I know what you are saying, and that is what I said before I was blasted for not knowing what I was talking about, that the forward Casey wrote that was going to be in the book had he wrote it, there was a link on the Amazon site that linked to that foreward. And it is in his book. That is what I meant. I said I read the forward and in it CA pretty much denies any knowledge about what this guy was going to be writing about in the book (had he ended up writing the book). He had links on that Amazon page to some other things, about 4-5 links, and that was one of those links. He has since removed all of the links he had and has pretty much rewritten that whole page. Yes, that is what I indicated.
Then I was pretty much called a liar saying I did not see what I saw. I can't help it the guy changed his Amazon page. Do you think I don't understand there was no book (all in caps). Alrighty then.

So sorry, No, I didn't know and I didn't mean to come off harsh to you, if that is how my post appeared. I was confused. I apologize if I offended you, that wasn't my intention, at all. I use all caps quite often, for a small amount of words for effect- not yelling but for emphasis. I guess I wasn't sure what you were sure of, I should have gone back and read the posts in question. I really am sorry and my offer to buy the Kindle book for you was sincere and with no malice~ Frigga

just to be clear: the content of my ebook is the same as when I bought it 4 days ago. I know that because, besides bookmarking locations as usual, I wrote down location numbers I wanted to re-read first and/or excerpt here. it's easier than going thru umpteen pages of bookmarks looking for what's on my mind. none of the location numbers I wrote down have changed, which I would expect to see if the content was different now, and the foreword from CA dated 8-3-12 is still there

does that make sense? I don't mean to cause or add to any confusion

*tiptoes away*

I'm a little over half-way through and am just reading the section about George Anthony's "suicide" letter and Casey's claim of being molested by him. I won't re-hash it all, but WILL point out an oxymoronic statement by Mason which shows so well his double-talk-deception.

P. 193 on my Kindle:

But, Casey told us her history, so. We had a good faith basis to go on.

How can Casey and good-faith even be in the same sentence? Heck, he knew she was a world-class liar!

just to be clear: the content of my ebook is the same as when I bought it 4 days ago. I know that because, besides bookmarking locations as usual, I wrote down location numbers I wanted to re-read first and/or excerpt here. it's easier than going thru umpteen pages of bookmarks looking for what's on my mind. none of the location numbers I wrote down have changed, which I would expect to see if the content was different now, and the foreword from CA dated 8-3-12 is still there

does that make sense? I don't mean to cause or add to any confusion

*tiptoes away*

Yes, I understand what you're saying, my e-book has not changed either since I bought it.
I don't even think it's possible to change anything that's on my kindle.

Correct, Casey wrote it for the book Mason was going to write, she even writes:
"this is Cheney’s story. I am honored that he asked me to write this foreword".

The FORWARD written by Casey Anthony, and which is copied in the Rick Namey book, was written FOR CHENEY MASON's book [not for the Rick Namey book].

Rick Namey was originally the ghost writer for Cheney Mason's book, with plans to be the ghost writer for Casey Anthony's book also.

Casey Anthony has no part in the Rick Namey book. Casey NEVER wrote a FORWARD for Rick Namey's book.

The evidence in the Namey book, could potentially send the baby killer to prison for bankruptcy fraud -- that is clearly NO benefit of any kind to Casey or Cheney.

I noticed that Cheney's book has the same publisher as the one that Cheney/Namey had for thier contract. I am very interested to know how the agent and publisher will react if contacted by the courts or Florida Bar. I sure hope that they are pulled in for depositions and that it is in their best interest to tell the truth. I worry that they may cover for Cheney and Casey, but I am hoping that they won't.

I noticed that Cheney's book has the same publisher as the one that Cheney/Namey had for thier contract. I am very interested to know how the agent and publisher will react if contacted by the courts or Florida Bar. I sure hope that they are pulled in for depositions and that it is in their best interest to tell the truth. I worry that they may cover for Cheney and Casey, but I am hoping that they won't.

Sooner or later they are going to get tripped up and the [modsnip] will have to pay for all the wrong they have done.

<modsnip>

Thank you Rick Namely for having the courage & integrity to expose the Bankruptcy Fraud by Casey Anthony and Chaney Mason [modsnip] to expose the "smoking gun and applied pressure on the Bankruptcy Court to do the right thing, a thorough investigation and prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. No do overs (revisions), NOTHING short of PROSECUTION!

We have walked the path of Justice for Caylee for a very long time, often putting our personal obligations on hold in search of Justice for a baby who was murdered and thrown in a swamp to rot like trash! You are to be commended for your dedication. YOU have helped give the KARMA train a push and it is gaining speed. God bless each and every one of you!! Keep up the good work!!!

Well if they have signed documents/contracts and ongoing discussions all they have to do is produce them, right?

Correct, Casey wrote it for the book Mason was going to write, she even writes:
"this is Cheney’s story. I am honored that he asked me to write this foreword".

The FORWARD written by Casey Anthony, and which is copied in the Rick Namey book, was written FOR CHENEY MASON's book [not for the Rick Namey book].

Rick Namey was originally the ghost writer for Cheney Mason's book, with plans to be the ghost writer for Casey Anthony's book also.

Casey Anthony has no part in the Rick Namey book. Casey NEVER wrote a FORWARD for Rick Namey's book.

The evidence in the Namey book, could potentially send the baby killer to prison for bankruptcy fraud -- that is clearly NO benefit of any kind to Casey or Cheney.

Yes, I can see her now, very frustrated that he took her foreword and used it in his book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member