The Verdict Waiting Room #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 37s

9 has a team standing by for #badenclay verdict. Follow @renaehenry9 @ebonycavallaro @DarrenCurtis9 @clarephunter @Loftea @MarkWBurrows

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 1m

Gerard #badenclay's parents arrive at court as trial enters 6th week. Jury deliberations underway. @abcnews pic.twitter.com/NRzrnQI9Pu

Bsdl7F2CEAAKge0.jpg

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 47s

Gerard #badenclay's patents have just arrived at court

Maybe Channel 7 doesn't know that? lol

that would not surprise me they seem to do what ever the hell they want. Look at their track record ! airing the Pistoriuos video, interveiwing Shappelle. etc

What the jury has to decide is which of two stories is factual.. Either Gerard murdered Allison , or Allison killed herself.

There is no other story, no other narrative, no other scenario, no other explanation. There is no third party involvement, no wandering stranger , no abduction, no kidnapping, no accidental death, no sudden and fatal illness , no undetected lethal brain tumour, or a rapidly developing case of Ebola, no random unfortunate deadly mosquito, no mob hit, no known reason why a 43 yr old woman is dead under the Kholo bridge... last seen alive in pyjamas watching the footy show, by the husband happily ironing his shirt.

Allison didn't die of natural causes.. .. . a human hand, or hands, were indisputably instrumental in her death.. and in the location of her body. It's a matter of who's hand.

To find Gerard not guilty , it follows , and it has to follow, there is no alternative, that Allison killed herself. Both cannot be Not Guilty. Both cannot be Guilty. It's one or the other.

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 52s

Back on #badenclay jury watch. No verdict after more than 12 hours deliberating @NewsTalk4BC

Question from the clearly uneducated here, where do all the people go at the court to await a verdict. I see GBC family are there everyday awaiting his fate and I understand he is in a holding cell at the courthouse but do all the fam just sit around with the general public in a waiting room. Does that also mean the lovely Dickies have to sit around with the ol 2 prong hyphentated BC's?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Gerard's parents have arrived at court. A large continent of Allison's family and friends have been here since early AM. #badenclay

Question from the cleatly uneducated here, where do all the people go at the court to await a verdict. I see GBC family are there everyday awaiting his fate and I understand he is in a holding cell at the courthouse but do all the fam just sit around with the general public in a waiting room. Does that also mean the lovely Dickies have to sit around with the ol 2 prong hyphentated BC's?

Yes they wait. I guess they want to be ready as soon as the jury are. I believe they each have a room they can retreat to, but when I was there everyone was just hanging around in the lobby of Court 11 during the breaks

What the jury has to decide is which of two stories is factual.. Either Gerard murdered Allison , or Allison killed herself.

There is no other story, no other narrative, no other scenario, no other explanation. There is no third party involvement, no wandering stranger , no abduction, no kidnapping, no accidental death, no sudden and fatal illness , no undetected lethal brain tumour, or a rapidly developing case of Ebola, no random unfortunate deadly mosquito, no mob hit, no known reason why a 43 yr old woman is dead under the Kholo bridge... last seen alive in pyjamas watching the footy show, by the husband happily ironing his shirt.

Allison didn't die of natural causes.. .. . a human hand, or hands, were indisputably instrumental in her death.. and in the location of her body. It's a matter of who's hand.

To find Gerard not guilty , it follows , and it has to follow, there is no alternative, that Allison killed herself. Both cannot be Not Guilty. Both cannot be Guilty. It's one or the other.

what about the blonde guy with a tattoo in a van or something.......is that still a possibility?

:truce::truce:

My son is back at school today. School holidays are over in QLD.

Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 3m

Day 20 in the Gerard Baden-Clay murder trial. The jury continue to deliberate. @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

what about the blonde guy with a tattoo in a van or something.......is that still a possibility?

:truce::truce:

I'm pretty sure that Gerard , at no time , considered going down that dangerous and uncontrollable path of hinting at blonde tattooed blokes in vans... .. never crossed his mind, oddly.. He has never floated the idea of ye olde bearded stranger, menacingly hanging about Brookie, ominously approaching lone women on their morning walks..

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 47s

We'll go to air as soon as #badenclay verdict is delivered. I'll be in courtroom, @emmykubainski @SharynGhidella & @EAtkinson7 will be live.

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 33s

Also standing by for #badenclay verdict in Brookfield are @KayMcGrath7 and @Kim_Skubris7 . We'll have all angles covered. @7NewsBrisbane

Hmmmm....including the School, Channel 7?

Amee are you here? I really don't want to step on your toes doing tweets......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam