FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to see how many of us still come to check on Lindsey. Lindsey was the first case that I started following. Unfortunately now there are many more.

Where are you little girl? You should be in High School now, enjoying proms and first dates, planning your future. I think and pray every day that you are alive and will find your way home.

Thnking of Lindsey. Today marks 5 years since her disappearance. Where is she?

<3 Lindsey <3 I still believe you will be found.

Thinking of Lindsey!

Was the jewelry guy ever cleared? He'd always been at the top of my list.

Always thinking of you sweet girl.... I can't believe nothing still after all this time...

Oh sweet Lindsey how can we still have absolutely No Clues, No Closure and No Justice after all this time. I still think about you daily. I carry a pin with your picture on it pinned to the sun visor of my vehicle looking, always wondering what happened to you? Still in my prayers and always in my HEART.

Hey sweet little girl. You are not forgotten! :heartbeat:

lindse10.jpg

http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/14/07/09/60/lindse10.jpg

Wow. I can't believe it has been 5 years, although it seems like forever in some ways.

Always praying for you Lindsey and waiting for the day you will come home.

Salem

We visited Lindsey's tree today. We left a rock from the OR coast and a "wish" necklace. There is still a "hope" bracelet. The red butterflies are a nice touch. xo

eve2yjar.jpg

e8e5e4aq.jpg

atuzynev.jpg

We visited Lindsey's tree today. We left a rock from the OR coast and a "wish" necklace. There is still a "hope" bracelet. The red butterflies are a nice touch. xo

eve2yjar.jpg

e8e5e4aq.jpg

atuzynev.jpg

Oh Jules, You touched my heart with your post and there are tears running down my cheeks. I believe she will be found and every thought for this counts. I didn't know about the tree but how special it is, keeping her spirit alive.

PS: I remember there was an older man who lived in town and had a truck or car and we were suspicious of him. Do you remember that? I always thought she was taken up to Westport but the odds are she was driven up one of those logging roads. xox

Regarding Lindsey Baum and the Cheema Mikes Market & Singhs Pizza...both businesses in same building...they deliver pizza as well...have they checked out?

Regarding Lindsey Baum and the Cheema Mikes Market & Singhs Pizza...both businesses in same building...they deliver pizza as well...have they checked out?
Good question. Are they located next to the video store where Lindsey was with her friends that evening?

Good question. Are they located next to the video store where Lindsey was with her friends that evening?
No but on same street, on her way home. There are two gas stations. Something isn't right with this investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge