SIDEBAR #25- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
This day history;

1865 - P. T. Barnum's American Museum, which had featured Tom Thumb and the original Siamese twins Chang and Eng, was destroyed by fire.

1917 - the Vision of Virgin Mary appeared to children of Fatima, Portugal

1930 - the first World Cup soccer competition began in Montevideo, Uruguay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=m073U0j4bqE

1939 - Frank Sinatra makes his recording debut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RLMmJq6Q_oY

1960 - US Democratic convention nominates JFK as presidential candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kmw2hMnW-XQ

1964 - The Animals 'House Of The Rising Sun was the first Number 1 on the UK charts and was the first to have a playing time of more than four minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fod3arNxGpI

and in 1994 - OJ Simpson is charged with murder

Watching the Jodi Arias dirty little secret on LMN (I'm bored, seen it 2x already). One of the commercials that come on was Christian Mingle. I thought that was funny, it was following the scene after he baptized her and then that went home and had sex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watching the Jodi Arias dirty little secret on LMN (I'm bored, seen it 2x already). One of the commercials that come on was Christian Mingle. I thought that was funny, it was following the scene after he baptized her and then that went home and had sex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I find the Christian Mingle commercials to be disturbing. Why does God need a website?

"I Like", any word on how the lady officer is doing?

I find the Christian Mingle commercials to be disturbing. Why does God need a website?

:thinking:

I wonder if anyone owns the domain "allmightygod.com"?

That's a real intriguing question, Kensie. What would King Jame's monks, who took a pen to the bible, have done if they were in the age of the internet..........and science. Noah would have had a much smaller boat if all he had to do was have enough room for storage of frozen sperm and eggs. Sodom and Gomorrah REALLY being hit by a nuclear blast, the Tower of Babel being built by robotics.......
The bible, written in this day and age............pretty interesting concept.

On another front: This whole do the right thing for "dad" is a BAD thing. The IRS had had him on the radar for over 25 years for some back tax penalties of apprx. $250,000. He hid all his assets in his BF's name. Seems the BF didn't seek care for him like he should of...I mean seriously, old dad is pooping his diapers, has to be feed by others, and is stuck in a loop about "someone is out to get him". And this "assessment" that the hospital is supposed to do today.....is this because "dad" was involuntarily committed for a 72 hour hold, or is this a 15 or 90 day observation?
Spent part of the weekend going over Title 17 of the revised statues for Washington State. (Mental health care, etc.)
This is a mess I don't think I want any part of.:jail:

:anguish::whine:(((Bernina))))~~Washington is fun when dealing with mental illness. Dealt with them quite a bit with my mom and her dementia.:gaah: they dont want them on there own yet make it difficult for anything!!! Mom could present well so we ended up medical ~~she developed diabetes with her poor eating habits. Horrid time of my life as a daughter and caretaker ~~

Crazy time!! Also didn't get the happy go lucky dementia mom~~no I got the violent evil demented mom.:thinking:

Good Monday Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a nice day. I need to get to work.
Stay warm or cool - hot as blazes in my neck of the woods.

Yep, Zoey, that's what it sounds like with "dad", not nice at all to the hospital staff and really delusional, more so than 30 years ago. I always thought he had un-diagnosed schizophrenia, with his visions of grandeur and feeling of persecution.
Martha Stewart was going to do one of her programs at his house during the Christmas season..........yeah, right. And of course, he personally knew Liberace, Princess Dianna, and had Marie Osmond on speed dial.:facepalm: And everyone was out to screw him over. Don't get me wrong, he DID have some pretty impressive clients at one time when the family business existed, and when he filed bankruptcy, ALL his creditors were out to get him.
Honestly, he's really just used and abused everyone throughout his entire life. He'd give ol' CMJA a run for her money in the sociopath/narcissism/borderline arena. He's been quite the chameleon to get what he's wanted.
He was so concerned about hiding his assets from the IRS, mechanical liens, bankruptcy and divorce court, that he doesn't have any access to them legally or even mentally anymore. Some real irony there.

Hi QueenD~ O/T. Your avatar, do you have Cocker Spaniels? The Red one looks just like my Red.
He was 15yrs.,passed away 6 years ago. I still cry..:loveyou:

No Suprise Here: Jodi Arias Prepping to Defend Herself in Upcoming Trial

"...Big shocker, I think not. Jodi Arias’ ego demands that she do this. She is, after all, in her view, the smartest person in the room. Smarter than all of those people who studied the law and graduated law school and successfully practiced law for years. Smarter than Juan Martinez, her would-be opponent, who has practiced law for maybe longer than she has been alive...."

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/no-s...prepping-to-defend-herself-in-upcoming-trial/

:judge:

--------

Hi YorN, Is there any chance of her getting an appeal on her guilty verdict now? I dont think so
and hoping I'm right. If she cans N.& W. gets a new lawyer will the Judge have to give her more time?
I read a long time ago some lawyers like to prolong the wait hoping people will forget a lot. I pray there
is no postponement again. I know I have a lot of company. :loveyou:

Hi QueenD~ O/T. Your avatar, do you have Cocker Spaniels? The Red one looks just like my Red.
He was 15yrs.,passed away 6 years ago. I still cry..:loveyou:

I had a red cocker spaniel. She died about 8 years ago. She was the absolute perfect dog. I'll always miss her.

--------

Hi YorN, Is there any chance of her getting an appeal on her guilty verdict now? I dont think so
and hoping I'm right. If she cans N.& W. gets a new lawyer will the Judge have to give her more time?
I read a long time ago some lawyers like to prolong the wait hoping people will forget a lot. I pray there

I really doubt it'll be granted: it would create a whole domino effect of delays because "missy" would claim she's not up to speed with everything "penalty wise", needs witnesses, evidence,.............sheesh.

--------

BBM. To the best of my knowledge (which could be wrong), they haven't even started appealing the guilty verdict yet. Maybe they're waiting for the final sentence. Personally, I don't think JA has any grounds for appeal, but I don't think that will stop her from trying.

I don't know what to think about the request to fire her attorneys and represent herself. My guess is it's the only thing she has left to do. Unfortunately, I think Jodi is going to find out that the laws about what does and does not constitute evidence and what you can and cannot do in a court of law are the same no matter who represents her.

Hi everyone. I have been peeping in all year to see what is going on.
What the heck is all this? This is some of the craziest stuff I have ever read. I am really not understanding it.
Thanks for keeping us lurkers updated. Any other information you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Have a great evening!

I don't get it either Chartermouse, although I haven't kept on with the case like I should have. I thought she was found guilty and they put off determining her sentence until a later date, right? Why would that necessitate a new trial? Thanks for any input.

This day in history

in 1850 was the 1st public demonstration of ice made by refrigeration

1946 Dr. Spock's "Common Sense Book of Baby & Child Care" was published

and in 1951 (the year I was born) Citation becomes 1st horse to win $1,000,000 in races

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qxDSsqy02XY

1962, The Beatles played their first ever gig in Wales when they appeared at The Regent Dansette in Rhyl. Tickets were 70 cents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ZiBfbD2sU&feature=player_detailpage

1979 Donna Summers was singing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=swZy2D0Hkpc

Pink Floyd's movie premier of The Wall was held at The Empire, Leicester Square, London, England.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YR5ApYxkU-U

I don't get it either Chartermouse, although I haven't kept on with the case like I should have. I thought she was found guilty and they put off determining her sentence until a later date, right? Why would that necessitate a new trial? Thanks for any input.
Hi Scandi, long time no see... She was found Guilty, but in Arizona, they have a mini-trial for sentencing. It was hung, so they have to re-try this part of it to determine if she's going to get the Death Sentence.

So do I have it straight that she is going to try to act as her her own attorney during the resenticing phase. ?

Please say it aint so.

Because I can all but guarantee that she will be so unprepared and unfit to handle it that this all but guarantees a postponement again to force an attorney upon her once the judge realizes that she just did this to get a delay.

How will she do it? Easy. Just show up on Day 1 and not be able to do a darn thing. She wont know where first base is and will play dumb and then claim she is not skilled enough and thus, sidebar, where judge will realize she just got played again by the witch. And at that point will order her a court appointed attorney be assigned, and there we go with the delay till next year for the new attorney to get up to speed.

See, the witch keeps winning so long as the case never gets finished. That is the game she is playing and winning right now.

I just hope that she is not able to delay her movement to the Big House. I can see the killer saying that she did not have proper representation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee