***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 32s

Families, detectives, media waiting to enter court 11 for the #badenclay verdict

Thanks Guys, I have missed you all.

I am here to celebrate with you all soon.

Husband just called to let me know and I was like already on it, TV on, Twitter and Websleuths loaded. Gosh I have major butterflies going on.

channel 9 doing a good coverage atm

Husband just called to let me know and I was like already on it, TV on, Twitter and Websleuths loaded. Gosh I have major butterflies going on.
My hubby called me too. I am so nervous. Please let the verdict be guilty of murder.

TimArvier ‏@TimArvier9 31s

Detectives from the #badenclay case are lining yup as well to hear verdict. The Baden-Clay family has also arrived.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 35s

Allison's family and friends very emotional at the news of a verdict. #badenclay

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 1m

Big hugs and tears as Kerryanne Walker, Allison's best friend, arrives. #badenclay @abcnews

Thank heaven, at long last.

But oh, her poor little girls. Whatever the verdict, they lose. :cry:

OMG I am feeling sick please let it be what we want! Love to the Dickie's!

What is the photo channel 9 keep showing of a hand holding a stick or something near the floor?

Nine News Gold Coast ‏@9NewsGoldCoast 1m

Hear the verdict first in #badenclay trial. Turn on Nine News now for the best live coverage.

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 46s

We have seen friends of Allison and Gerard #badenclay's Defence team walk into court ahead of verdict @9NewsBrisbane

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 45s

Large crowd of family, friends, supporters and media outside Courtroom 11 in anticipation of an imminent verdict. #badenclay

Please let in be the right outcome...........I feel sick!!

Lets hope we will be celebrating soon.......

Sarah Greenhalgh ‏@GreenhalghSarah 33s

#badenclay defence team has just arrived @tennewsqld

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 41s

It is Day 21 of the trial, the jury has been deliberating for more than 22 hours. #badenclay

atrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 43s

The officer who arrested Gerard #badenclay is also outside the courtroom awaiting the verdict with other police. @7NewsBrisbane

I can't imagine the emotions of her family right now.

I hope they know they have an amazing amount of support from all over.

Feel the love Dickies.

TimArvier ‏@TimArvier9 35s

Court officials trying to work out how many people will be allowed into court room to hear verdict #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 47s

Verdict will be delivered at 11.45am we believe @9NewsAUS @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado