***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it, I can't hold the tears in any more.

Marissa Calligeros ‏@marissa_sc 55s

Allison Baden-Clay's family and friends have donned yellow scarves and ribbons, in memory of her favourite colour #badenclay @brisbanetimes :cry:

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 34s

A sea of scarves & ribbons in Allison's favourite colour, yellow, outside court as family and friends await verdict #badenclay ( liztilley84

Michael Kersnovske ‏@MKersnovske 50s

#badenclay family about to enter court ahead of Jury verdict. #BREAKING

7News Brisbane ‏@7NewsBrisbane 1m

RT @katrinablowers: Set Supt Mark Ainsworth, who oversaw the #badenclay investigation, is here wearing a yellow tie. @7NewsBrisbane
Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 32s

#badenclay family and friends and some detectives have been let into court. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 57s

People starting to go into court. Detectives taking their seats. #badenclay

Eek! Channel 9 playing that simpering interview with Gered and Olivia....bucket time

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 42s

The family of Gerard #badenclay has entered the courtroom.

Lui William Zachër ‏@luifromtheradio 49s

Judge is making his way from another trial, police entering court #badenclay

We need a picture of Allison's beautiful smiling face.

219305-aac9a2a2-fab1-11e3-a06e-793f22b94a46.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/national/day...ing-wife-allison/story-e6frfkp9-1226964268510

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 33s

The Dickies, Baden-Clays and some of the detectives have gone into court #badenclay

At work madly trying to find a live stream from the news sites but only getting videos of pending verdict news. Does anyone know if we can stream a live news station cross????

I hope that GBC is going to be LOT more than " I'm OK, I'm a little bit hurt" performance!!

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 42s

Mr and Mrs Dickie also ate now in the courtroom. Family friends, media and spectators queuing outside. @abcnews #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s

Very quiet out here as people wait to be let in. Detectives and immediate family only inside at the moment. #badenclay

It was just said the "Hurt a little bit" video was seized by police and passed into evidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa