***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

A smear campaign by her husband and those who supported him - Priscilla #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Mrs Dickie says her life now revolves around their care. #badenclay

Absolutely disgusting. They make me sick

Right to the end, they showed no care for poor Allison or her parents, they have reacted in a cowardly manner and this does not surprise me in the least...I hope they go away never to be heard from again, I could not care less to waste another minute on any of the GBC members, a grub comes to mind but then a grub has a use which is more than I can say for them!!!!

Mr Dickie: I have been devastated by the murder of my precious, gifted and talented daughter. #badenclay

Mr Dickie says Allison advanced in everything because of her intelligence and personality. #badenclay

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 1m

Priscilla says daughters have been sentenced to a life without the love that a mother can provide #Badenclay @NewsTalk4BC

Oh wow the girls hurt by the smear campaign too .. that was a very good victim impact statement ..

Meanwhile GBC is crying, perhaps he does feel some remorse.

His tears are only for himself.

Well done Allison for leaving your marks, that made such a difference to how this all went, both the day you were reported missing and today.
Well done jury. Thank you.

I bet he will attempt suicide because that's the calibre of the man

Geoff

Wakes up in the middle of the night and finds it difficult to go back to sleep.

How did she find the strength to fight so hard.

He always thinks of Allison and the circumstance of her murder day and night

I'm stuck at work but in tears and so happy about the result. yes, Gerard is devastated, as he should be. yes, Allisons hands around his neck for a change.

Priscilla, dear lady, you finally get to speak out.

I wish I was there everyone, stuck at work and worst possible timing cant get away until 6pm tonight. If anyone is still celebrating at that time let me know! Or we can organise a further get together.

But so glad of verdict - jury you worked hard and did a thorough job - thank you!!

Just popped in to say a wonderful job done all round by the prosecution team. Todd Fuller never faltered. The Dickie family should hold their heads up too, they have done Allison proud. Unlike that other family who should all of them hide their heads in shame.
Agree, well done Todd Fuller. What a wonderful prosecution you did. I was so impressed.

"At the end of the day they left and felt they left their daughter exposed to the elements ... " Mr Dickie

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s

Mr Dickie says she constantly tried to improve herself to meet the expectations of her husband. #badenclay

Mr Dickie says he is now living a different life, mourning the death of his daughter. #badenclay

Mr Dickie says he wakes in the middle of the night and can't sleep. It's always on his mind. #badenclay

Mr Dickie says he finds himself imagining what went through Allison's mind as she realised she was about to die. #badenclay

Mr Dickie says during the search, each night they left with the thought they were leaving her out there alone. #badenclay

Mr dickie: No matter what the future holds, our lives will never be the same until the day we die. #badenclay

Mr Dickie says he would not change his life with his granddaughters for anything - unless it was getting his daughter back. #badenclay

Mr Dickie says Allison's daughters never got the chance to say goodbye to her. #badenclay

Geoff says he now has the privilege of raising Allison's 3 magnificent daughters. What wonderful people. Thank you to the jury on making the right decision. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefdartz