***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if GBC will admit his guilt if another member of his family is now arrested. To have them cleared of any assistance in the murder he would have to admit he did it all himself.

or he was 'dastardly' enough to leave his little children in the house alone while he dumped Allisons' body...

If he is a sociopath - as many (including I) believe, he will forever say that the investigation was botched from the beginning, that the police stitched him up and that he is innocent.
The convicted murderer Gerard Clay is a liar.
He does not have a voice anymore. It has been taken away from him.
We will not listen to him.
He has been erased from our community.

His life will never been the same. And now they have the privilege of looking after Allison's three daughters. They get inspiration from the girls to get them to live the life Allison would have wanted.

The impact on the girls of not haing been able to say goodbye or be with them on special occasions like birthdays and Xmas.

They will be wonderful intelligent lovely girls, just like their mother

To GBC you asked for my permission to marry my daughter, but you did not ask for my permission to murder her.

What a wonderful, beautiful man. The girls are in the best hands.

It has always been so obvious how much Mr Dickie loved his little girl Allison and I bet she loved him too with all her heart.

Wow, reading some comments on a newspaper's post on FB about the verdict and one comment "So now we find someone guilty because of circumstantial evidence? Way to go QLD Justice system". Heaps of people saying that he shouldn't of been found guilty!

I imagine there would be very few cases of guilty verdicts for murder where the evidence wasn't circumstantial. After all, how many murders are committed in view of someone else.

@leoniemellor: In sentencing Gerard #badenclay judge said he wld need to be seriously assessed after 15 yr min non parole period. @abcnews

Does anyone know if all the BCs left before the impact statements - or was it just E?

it seems Olivia and the scums father stayed to listen.

the mum was helped out by a friend once they stated he was GUILTY OF MURDER

Video of the 60 minutes preview is now up on the 60 minutes Facebook page.

What great news!

The story has gone full circle now.

Glad to see a verdict reached and what I believe to be the right one.
I think the evidence was weak, but enough of it to prove to me at least he did it. (HD photos of the scratches and leaves in the hair were the key parts)
If they had found the phone (which I think was put to silent and put in a bin somewhere) it would have told a much different story.

Glad to see the jury took their time and worked through everything.
A quick decision would have been questioned by everyone and also given the defense more ground for appeal. (which I am sure they will be doing right now anyway)

At least the daughters will be able to grow up without having to live with the murderer of their mother and be old enough now to make their own decisions when they do have to meet him again.

See you sometime in 203x Gerrard

Gerard Baden-Clay murder trial: What the jury wasn’t told

FROM the moment they saw the scratches on his face, police had Gerard Baden-Clay pegged as a murderer.

They kept an open mind. They explored everything. But they would never believe the gouges on his face were from shaving.

Baden-Clay was today found guilty of the murder of his wife Allison in April 2012.

GUILTY: Baden-Clay jury delivers murder verdict

The Courier-Mail can now reveal details from inside the police investigation into his wife Allison’s death and disappearance.

Conducting more than 1500 separate lines of inquiry, police:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-jury-wasnt-told/story-fnihsrf2-1226989606222

Wow, reading some comments on a newspaper's post on FB about the verdict and one comment "So now we find someone guilty because of circumstantial evidence? Way to go QLD Justice system". Heaps of people saying that he shouldn't of been found guilty!
Idiots!

ha... Nigel has just said goodbye to the whole reason why he changed the family name.. this silly baronetcy Gerard was 7th in line for has just gone bye bye.. Only the eldest son can claim it ( after a whole run of folks in front of him with stronger claims) and only the eldest son of the eldest son... no chance of that for Gerard now.. ..

what a dumbcluck idea of family 'heritage'.. my son, the murderer..

I imagine there would be very few cases of guilty verdicts for murder where the evidence wasn't circumstantial. After all, how many murders are committed in view of someone else.
Oh I agree! Its just interesting how many people are blaming 'social media' and the media in general for influencing the verdict/not enough "evidence" etc.

* Found a car similar to the couple’s Captiva was recorded on grainy traffic camera footage at the Kenmore roundabout.

* Discovered Gerard pursued numerous women in a life of deceit that was only partially detailed to the jury.

* Went all over the world in their investigations, including consultations with UK counterparts about the scratches on Gerard’s face

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-jury-wasnt-told/story-fnihsrf2-1226989606222

My fav tweet so far

"@KateKyriacou: Vanessa says her sister dressed well, smart elegant "and in all colours". #badenclay"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You tell them Vanessa xx

and IF there was ever any doubt(not on my end but clearly some on facebook did), I would suggest an innocent man wouldve reacted in quite a distressed manner at facing life in prison for something he didn't do

9news "theres no other way for people like that to get out of the courtroom"..9 news reporter on the BC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave