***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know this:While inside prison, he also secretly sold off a Gold Coast property he and his wife jointly owned in the months after he had been charged with murder.

Baden-Clay wrote to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission from the Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre advising his wife was no longer alive, which would make him the sole director and secretary of the business.

His wife's grieving parents only found out the house was up for sale because they lived next door, and were then forced to apply for control of Allison's estate in the Supreme court of Queensland.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz37VlgjV5F

Yes I do remember that Isis, it was reported at the time. Disgraceful isnt it. Still trying to get the money from in jail awaiting trial.

At the risk of being 'booed':- remember the lies he told about Allison during the trial, I will bet my last dollar that he told outrageous lies to his mistresses about Allison, and painted HIMself as the victim - that's how his type operate.
To his own family also it seems. They trusted him too.

Must irk him no end, knowing others are out there right now collecting money for talking about him, lol

All about money and self

and GBC will rot away in prison, unable to collect and all forgotten. I like it

Oh how I pray the editing fairies at Ch9 have produced something 'a little different' to what TM is expecting. I feel so sorry for her children. Can you imagine the humiliation they've already been subjected to at high school? Front seat, back seat & the rest. Now she's going to air more!! The best thing she could do is apologise endlessly to her family & continue living a quiet life as 'Antonia'. Unbelievable. Birds of a feather....

Think they'll receive post loads of ladies knickers?

Maybe an assortment of underwear, mostly female, possibly a few male...but also non-rude items such as messages and cards of heartfelt appreciation, letters professing undying love, bunches of sunflowers and yellow balloons, boxes of chocolates, bottles of wine and other refreshments... The prosecution team are going to be absolute ROCK STARS in the world of law for a while.

Oh how I pray the editing fairies at Ch9 have produced something 'a little different' to what TM is expecting. I feel so sorry for her children. Can you imagine the humiliation they've already been subjected to at high school? Front seat, back seat & the rest. Now she's going to air more!! The best thing she could do is apologise endlessly to her family & continue living a quiet life as 'Antonia'. Unbelievable. Birds of a feather....

I know!! Why would you go SO public??!! Everyone will recognise her in the street.....my idea of a nightmare!!! But apparently not hers.....she seems to enjoy the attention :facepalm:

It's as if she hasn't connected that people may actually be DISGUSTED with her for what she did by having an affair with Geraaaaaaard........

Am sceptical about the truth of her statement as surely this is compelling direct evidence the prosecution would have used in court

Prosecutions would of tried to have it admitted but seeing it was damaging and without proof, here say, the defence would of argued to have it not allowed, it will come out over the next few days , but this is what the reason will be for this, there will be a lot of evidence that was not allowed as it would be classed as heresay

I know!! Why would you go SO public??!! Everyone will recognise her in the street.....my idea of a nightmare!!! But apparently not hers.....she seems to enjoy the attention :facepalm:

Queensland's own Camilla Parker Bowles

I remember back in 2012 one of her friends came to WS and tried to defend her.... Hmmmm..... As I remember I 'went rancid' about it - but I digress, I'm wondering if she's still trying to clear her name, hoping for public sympathy. I think she's digging herself a bigger hole - MOO.

Wasn't he still with that Dodgy solicitor and trying to come up with cash to pay the bill?

Not sure as I believe he was going through legal aid?? I just remember the story about him writing to the securities commission that his wife was no longer alive, making him sole director of the assests and business and then putting that house up for sale without her parents or families knowledge. And that Allisons parent's had to apply to court for control of her estate to stop him from getting his hands on it.

coming up on channel nine news sydney, how police caught their killer and the prison hes now in and lots more

Maybe an assortment of underwear, mostly female, possibly a few male...but also non-rude items such as messages and cards of heartfelt appreciation, letters professing undying love, bunches of sunflowers and yellow balloons, boxes of chocolates, bottles of wine and other refreshments... The prosecution team are going to be absolute ROCK STARS in the world of law for a while.

If 'Our Toddy' should make an appearance at the next fundraiser, I imagine it will be standing room only ladies! lol **Please organisers see this post** I'll have a yellow class ticket with meet & greet :blushing:

At the risk of being 'booed':- remember the lies he told about Allison during the trial, I will bet my last dollar that he told outrageous lies to his mistresses about Allison, and painted HIMself as the victim - that's how his type operate.

I completely agree, everyone around him was fed a bunch of lies about Allison for years IMO.

I remember back in 2012 one of her friends came to WS and tried to defend her.... Hmmmm..... As I remember I 'went rancid' about it - but I digress, I'm wondering if she's still trying to clear her name, hoping for public sympathy. I think she's digging herself a bigger hole - MOO.

A rancid onion is not what any of us wanted.:floorlaugh:

Not sure as I believe he was going through legal aid?? I just remember the story about him writing to the securities commission that his wife was no longer alive, making him sole director of the assests and business and then putting that house up for sale without her parents or families knowledge. And that Allisons parent's had to apply to court for control of her estate to stop him from getting his hands on it.

Yes, I remember Allisons dad caught the deal before I went through, I think there was some sort of 'stop' on GBC accessing her estate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77