***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY son once drew a picture f our family tree, and off me he drew a scribbled picture and wrote JC next to it, the asked what it was and he said " thats my mums best friend" the teacher responded " that is so sweet your mums best friend is Jesus Christ" and he said " no, its Jacobs Creek "

hahahaha - so funny because as I read this I was talking to my son and drinking Jacob's Creek chardonnay. We are now laughing hysterically because I have to admit - it keeps me and my best girlfriends together!

I thought the Judge's sentencing comments were excellent and just what the jury needed to hear.

They would have come away knowing that from his comments, Justice Byrne had obviously reached the same conclusion they had. They would not be harbouring any doubts whether they had made the right decision, and that's very good for them. They did a top job IMO.

Yes, he caught it just in time, the house had already been sold but he stopped the transfer of funds to GBC, these funds as well as her insurance will now be able to be transferred to the children via the Dickies, though I can guarantee the money will be handled with astute hands with them, I hope the GBC clan are left with out so much as a new packet of razors!!!

Yipeeeeeee!
Manor for sale!!!!!

I know!! Why would you go SO public??!! Everyone will recognise her in the street.....my idea of a nightmare!!! But apparently not hers.....she seems to enjoy the attention :facepalm:

It's as if she hasn't connected that people may actually be DISGUSTED with her for what she did by having an affair with Geraaaaaaard........

No surprises for me. She and Gerard are two of kind: both high-end narcissists. They do not have any perception of how negatively people perceive them. :gaah:

Cattail

It's a known fact that incarcerated narcissists attempt suicide.

Look at me!!! Feel sorry for meeeeeee!!

It was likening his calibre to that of people who suicide that I find offensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, those victim impact statements...I'm in tears reading Mr Dickie's. I just can't imagine...the feeling of leaving your daughter out there every night she wasn't found. The scenarios that must run through his head about what happened to his baby girl that night... when they are supposed to be enjoying their 'golden years.' I am so heart broken for this family..

ETA - thanks Amee for collating them

<modsnip>

It was likening his calibre to that of people who suicide that I find offensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't read it that way didn't think any offence was intended , just me

I thought the Judge's sentencing comments were excellent and just what the jury needed to hear.

They would have come away knowing that from his comments, Justice Byrne had obviously reached the same conclusion they had. They would not be harbouring any doubts whether they had made the right decision, and that's very good for them. They did a top job IMO.

Totally agree.

And I think it is a very important point that they leave this behind them with positive support from the courts and the people involved

Just a big thanks to marlywings for being here everyday to open up the threads for us, for the cake and tea, the flowers and balloons & pictures of Allison and beautiful poetry.
Thankyou Marly!!
:loveyou::cheer: :fireworks::star::bowdown:

Isn't human nature a funny thing? From the cavalier tone taken during his testimony about losing his mates' money, I would have thought that that would have been the end of the friendships. Apparently not.
Really, my mind is seriously trying to come to grips with this information

So glad about the GUILTY sentence. I so hope that Allison's parents, siblings and her girls get some sort of peace from this verdict.

amatteroftime. The B-C Family have proven to have hides thicker then a rhinoceros. I guarantee they will not move from the area, and will continue to flaunt themselves ..... and will continue to protest GBC's innocence. These are "born to rule" people with an ingrained sense of entitlement. :facepalm:

Well hopefully now that NO ONE is on their side, the opposite really, they will move, I for one, if I run into them, I will give them a verbal serving just as they saw fit to rubbish poor Allison, the only difference being, they will be able to run and hide, poor Allison had no opportunity to respond, so I for one, will mak esure if they cross my path, that they are aware of how little I think of them, I will not make an arse of myself, but I will say something...

I think it has been obvious for quite a while that the two families didn't get on, so expect now that they would respect each other is asking a lot I think. They do though share three grandchildren, those poor girls, I wonder do they see the BC

amatteroftime. The B-C Family have proven to have hides thicker then a rhinoceros. I guarantee they will not move from the area, and will continue to flaunt themselves ..... and will continue to protest GBC's innocence. These are "born to rule" people with an ingrained sense of entitlement. :facepalm:

Yes I agree, and they will all probably believe they are the true victims in all of this, and it's such an unjust world.

I'd like to know more about possible charges relating to 'assisted in a plan' which seemed very carefully worded by the judge. Seems to me that if Gerard 'assisted' in the cover-up then the main instigator of the 'plan' was another person. Serious charges may arise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell