***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone here asked earlier about suicide. Here's some interesting reading -

samvak.tripod.com/narcissismmyths.html

"Regarding the third myth (that narcissists are prone to suicide, especially in the wake of a life crisis involving a grave narcissistic injury):

Narcissists very rarely commit suicide. They react with suicidal ideation and reactive psychoses to severe stress – but to commit suicide runs against the grain of narcissism. This is more of a Borderline (BPD) behavior. The differential diagnosis of NPD from BPD rests on the absence of attempted suicide and self-mutilation in NPD."

Personally I think the Baden-Clays will relocate to the comforting place of Townsville....just sayin'

Zim

I totally thought this.

There are legal ways for narcissists to get their way and breaking a person financially and/OR emotionally ticks the box.

A lesson to many, to be considered.

'More than one way to skin a cat' they say - the smart narcissist would go for 'she killed herself' and how many ways did GBC TRY & over so many years, in so many ways : how many women? : how many humiliations? : how much stress did he think was required to break Allison?

He didn't know her. He misjudged her strength, her capacity to love, her resilience.

The length of her nails, the last strength of her body, the last breath from her soul, the message for her daughters - "FIGHT"

With all of his mental abusing of Allison I think her was trying to drive her to suicide. I think it had been part of his plan for years. She did not roll over. She was one strong lady. An inspiration really !

Interesting thing just came across my Facebook
Dr. Phil with Michelle Holwager

The most violent time in an abusive relationship is the minute the woman leaves, or tries to leave. In fact, in domestic violence cases, more than 70 percent of injuries and murders happen AFTER the victim leaves. This phenomenon is known as separation assault. Know the plan for staying safe: http://bit.ly/DrPStaySafe

All this info being released tonight is typical of how it plays out in all criminal/murder cases once the sub-judice period is over.

I think our justice system needs a major overhaul. Release every piece of info police have prior to start of trial instead of just the selective pieces pertaining to the crime itself & make it easier for the jurors by showing them the true colours of the person they are deliberating on.

Hi Snails

Can you please add the site as a link, I'd be interested to read quickly along with everyone's posts tonight.

Someone here asked earlier about suicide. Here's some interesting reading -

samvak.tripod.com/narcissismmyths.html

"Regarding the third myth (that narcissists are prone to suicide, especially in the wake of a life crisis involving a grave narcissistic injury):

Narcissists very rarely commit suicide. They react with suicidal ideation and reactive psychoses to severe stress – but to commit suicide runs against the grain of narcissism. This is more of a Borderline (BPD) behavior. The differential diagnosis of NPD from BPD rests on the absence of attempted suicide and self-mutilation in NPD."

Interesting thing just came across my Facebook
Dr. Phil with Michelle Holwager

The most violent time in an abusive relationship is the minute the woman leaves, or tries to leave. In fact, in domestic violence cases, more than 70 percent of injuries and murders happen AFTER the victim leaves. This phenomenon is known as separation assault. Know the plan for staying safe: http://bit.ly/DrPStaySafe
Which is why many don't leave, or they go back after they have left. It's not often as simple as "just leave".

Eh?

Who says that?

My first reaction is this person is keen for the limelight because not even GBC would reveal himself so casually.

But then me thinks: this prison psych test is SOOOO important.

(And let's hope the results attest to the three girls benefiting from NOT being forced to visit jail and GBC on a regular weekly, fortnightly, monthly (?) basis year after year after year.)

It can also be revealed that about five years ago job seeker Melissa Romano went to Baden-Clay for real estate work, when he was running an agency at Kenmore in Brisbane’s west.

In a police statement, Ms Romano says Baden-Clay turned her down for the role but said he had another job on offer – to kill his wife.

She told police she laughed at the time, but he insisted he was serious.

Detectives investigated but concluded it was likely a throwaway line and suspected Baden-Clay was trying to hit on the attractive job seeker.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ndfinder-profile/story-fnihsrf2-1226990284577

All this info being released tonight is typical of how it plays out in all criminal/murder cases once the sub-judice period is over.

I think our justice system needs a major overhaul. Release every piece of info police have prior to start of trial instead of just the selective pieces pertaining to the crime itself & make it easier for the jurors by showing them the true colours of the person they are deliberating on.

Thankfully, the jury got it SO right this time! I'm glad that circumstantial was enough here.

:dunno::phone::noooo::nevermind:

Is it pumpkin hour ?

Where'd everybody go ?

News
Police investigating the murder of Allison Baden-Clay admit they bugged flowers at her funeral

David Murray, Kate Kyriacou
The Courier-Mail
July 16, 2014 12:00AM
(technic to link not learned until now, your advices don't work)

Sorry, I had no time to read the thread, but found this interesting. Perhaps not posted yet? Otherwise please ignore the "news". :smile:

Full on right?!

Gotta hand it to QP : How to get a confession from a messed-up liar: thinking on their feet.

I'm guessing GBC had nothing to say to Allison. I expect the recording heard him sniffle, cough?

He sniffled and coughed today too. All in keeping with his flawed character.

QUOTE=FromGermany;10752285]News
Police investigating the murder of Allison Baden-Clay admit they bugged flowers at her funeral

David Murray, Kate Kyriacou
The Courier-Mail
July 16, 2014 12:00AM
Sorry, I had no time to read the thread, but found this interesting. Perhaps not posted yet? Otherwise please forgive me![/QUOTE]

Night all

Sweet Justice for Allison, her parents and her children.

Sleep well everyone
Xx

:cheerful:

Link please!
I remember too. I recall her saying "Toni is absolutely stunning, or something about being beautiful. Not sure if that meant inside or out, but she actually seemed like a very loyal friend who genuinely felt for Toni and was trying to put in a good word. I admired her for that, although I don't have any sympathy or admiration for Toni herself.

Relief is what I feel. Utter Relief! When the guilty verdict was handed down I just felt like a huge weight had been lifted. It's difficult to describe how I feel exactly. After having computer problems all day (of all days!!), I finally managed to read everyone's posts and just felt a sincere closeness to all of you who've been here for Allison over the last two years. It's done! GBC has been found guilty of murder and is finally behind bars for a very long time. We waited for the arrest, we waited for the committal and we waited for the trial. It was worth the wait to finally read that one word....GUILTY.

I'm now happy to sit back and see everything we've thought and felt about GBC appear in MSM for the world to see. There's no sub judice anymore and the real GBC has been unmasked for the truly evil person he is.

I made the image below about two weeks ago in preparation for the verdict. Due to computer problems I wasn't able to post it when the verdict was handed down but I'll share it with you now.

ETA: GBC didn't utter a word when he stood near Allison's coffin. :wink:

Guilty_zpsf502e9b3.jpg

I've unapproved a get-together post and have instructed the moderators to remove any more they find in Allison's forum. This is a PUBLIC FORUM discussing a trial. If you guys want to discuss a get-together, do it in the Jury Room. Please make sure you review our stance about this topic, also in our Jury Room: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-and-your-Personal-Information-*MUST-READ!*
OK so we go to The Jury Room to discuss things like that. Thanks at least we can discuss it there. I've never moved out of the main discussion threads before but will go there and read what you've linked for a start.

OK so we go to The Jury Room to discuss things like that. Thanks at least we can discuss it there. I've never moved out of the main discussion threads before but will go there and read what you've linked for a start.

No problem. It's always been the rule here. The rules are sent to all new members upon joining Websleuths. It's up to each member to read them and know them. The mods do explain, but time doesn't always give us the opportunity. (I'm talking to everyone here, not just you). :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member