All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Prince George toddles along with the help of his mother
The future king is at ease as he shuffles along with the support of the Duchess of Cambridge, who beams with pride at her son’s efforts

george_2942577b.jpg

The world has followed his every move but now his first steps are grabbing all the attention.
Two months shy of his first birthday, Prince George showed the public how he has mastered the skill of standing on his own two feet and walking.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...oddles-along-with-the-help-of-his-mother.html

5 interesting facts about Prince George

Prince celebrates 1st birthday July 22

Author: By Shawna Callebs, Rande Iaboni, and Melissa Dunst Lipman CNN

(CNN) -
Believe it or not, it has been almost a year since the birth of Prince George Alexander Louis, the son of Britain's Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, the former Kate Middleton. The baby is third in line to the British throne, behind his father and his grandfather, Prince Charles.

Ahead of his first birthday on July 22, here are five interesting things you might not know about the royal tyke...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/5-interesting-facts-about-prince-george/26897964

Kate Middleton pregnant again, claims ex-school friend - but Buckingham Palace stays tight-lipped over rumours

Jul 14, 2014 18:33
By Steve Robson

A former friend of Kate's, Jessica Hay claims the royal couple are expecting, but the palace refuses to comment.

Buckingham Palace has refused to comment on reports that Prince William and Kate Middleton are expecting their second child.

An Australian magazine claims a former school friend of the Duchess has 'confirmed' that she is pregnant.

Old pal Jessica Hay reportedly told New Day magazine that Kate's "inner circle are buzzing" with the baby news...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-pregnant-again-claims-3860929#ixzz37XiM9Y00

Kate Middleton pregnant again, claims ex-school friend - but Buckingham Palace stays tight-lipped over rumours

By Steve Robson

A former friend of Kate's, Jessica Hay claims the royal couple are expecting, but the palace refuses to comment.

Buckingham Palace has refused to comment on reports that Prince William and Kate Middleton are expecting their second child.

An Australian magazine claims a former school friend of the Duchess has 'confirmed' that she is pregnant.

Old pal Jessica Hay reportedly told New Day magazine that Kate's "inner circle are buzzing" with the baby news...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-pregnant-again-claims-3860929#ixzz37XiM9Y00

Why do people let information like that out? If the Windsors don't want to say anything about it yet, then shut up. Everybody wants their fifteen minutes of fame no matter what the cost. What a git.

I have a question for our royal experts. Why do they keep referring to her as Kate Middleton and not Kate Windsor or lady Kate?

By Steve Robson

If this person is a FORMER friend how would she know?

I have a question for our royal experts. Why do they keep referring to her as Kate Middleton and not Kate Windsor or lady Kate?

Here's a good website...http://www.royal.gov.uk/ThecurrentRoyalFamily/TheRoyalFamilyname/Overview.aspx

I believe, but am not certain..why she is not referred to as Kate Mountbatten-Winsdor..
William has been styled Prince William of Wales or William Wales based on Charles title as Prince of Wales.

The Queen's descendants carry the royal surname Windsor, as well as the name Mountbatten to reflect her husband Prince Philip's surname.

Now in regards to not being called Lady Catherine..I found this
Since the royal wedding on April 29th, 2011, it was made clear that Catherine Middleton would be styled Her Royal Highness Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. She was not to be referred to as "Princess Catherine," since she was not of royal blood
royal protocol dictates that Catherine is not entitled to a style preceding her first name.

"On marriage, Prince William retained the title Prince William of Wales and as the wife of a Royal Prince, The Duchess is entitled to use the name of her husband, Princess William of Wales," a royal source told me.

Here's a good website...http://www.royal.gov.uk/ThecurrentRoyalFamily/TheRoyalFamilyname/Overview.aspx

I believe, but am not certain..why she is not referred to as Kate Mountbatten-Winsdor..
William has been styled Prince William of Wales or William Wales based on Charles title as Prince of Wales.

The Queen's descendants carry the royal surname Windsor, as well as the name Mountbatten to reflect her husband Prince Philip's surname.

Now in regards to not being called Lady Catherine..I found this
Since the royal wedding on April 29th, 2011, it was made clear that Catherine Middleton would be styled Her Royal Highness Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. She was not to be referred to as "Princess Catherine," since she was not of royal blood
royal protocol dictates that Catherine is not entitled to a style preceding her first name.

"On marriage, Prince William retained the title Prince William of Wales and as the wife of a Royal Prince, The Duchess is entitled to use the name of her husband, Princess William of Wales," a royal source told me.

Why was Diana called lady Diana?

Why was Diana called lady Diana?

Diana was born into an aristocratic family and at birth was styled The Honourable Diana Spencer, her father was Edward John Spencer, Viscount Althorp and her mother,Viscountess Althorp, who was the daughter of the 4th Baron Fermoy

Diana became Lady Diana when her father inherited the title of Earl Spencer when his father died(7th Earl Spencer) and was then styled The 8th Earl of Spencer

Diana's brother, Charles Spencer, is currently the 9th Earl Spencer and his first born son, Louis Spencer, holds the title of Viscount Althrop
Charles Spencer's daughters are styled "Lady" and his other son is The Honourable Edmund Spencer

Lady Diana Spencer came from an aristocratic family and Kate did not...she is referred to as a commoner and I am sure there are other "rules" on how Titles are bestowed, inherited etc...

Since Kate is not of royal blood I am not sure if she will become Princess of Wales in her own right if/when William inherits the title Prince of Wales OR (as I believe) her title will be Princess WILLIAM of Wales since it would be up to The Queen, the only one who can bestow titles, to bestow Kate with the title Princess of Wales

Now an interest thing is if/when William becomes King, Kate will become Queen consort

Diana was born into an aristocratic family and at birth was styled The Honourable Diana Spencer, her father was Edward John Spencer, Viscount Althorp and her mother,Viscountess Althorp, who was the daughter of the 4th Baron Fermoy

Diana became Lady Diana when her father inherited the title of Earl Spencer when his father died(7th Earl Spencer) and was then styled The 8th Earl of Spencer

Diana's brother, Charles Spencer, is currently the 9th Earl Spencer and his first born son, Louis Spencer, holds the title of Viscount Althrop
Charles Spencer's daughters are styled "Lady" and his other son is The Honourable Edmund Spencer

Good lord that's a lot of stuff to know.

What Did Barack Obama Get Prince George for His First Birthday? (Hint: It's a One-of-a-Kind Gift)

Zach Johnson, eonline
1 hour ago

What do you get the guy who has everything?

Just like Prince George, Barack Obama has often been that guy, so he knows a thing or two about picking the perfect present. To fête the future King of England's first birthday July 22, the U.S. President sent Prince William and Kate Middleton a custom-made rocking horse for their adorable baby boy.

The gift came with a saddle bearing the presidential seal and a toy polo mallet. The wooden toy was partly made from a branch of an oak tree which once stood on the South Lawn of the White House.

The gift was revealed as part of Buckingham Palace's new summer exhibition, "Royal Childhood." ...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140725/b563050/

What Did Barack Obama Get Prince George for His First Birthday? (Hint: It's a One-of-a-Kind Gift)

Zach Johnson, eonline
1 hour ago

What do you get the guy who has everything?

Just like Prince George, Barack Obama has often been that guy, so he knows a thing or two about picking the perfect present. To fête the future King of England's first birthday July 22, the U.S. President sent Prince William and Kate Middleton a custom-made rocking horse for their adorable baby boy.

The gift came with a saddle bearing the presidential seal and a toy polo mallet. The wooden toy was partly made from a branch of an oak tree which once stood on the South Lawn of the White House.

The gift was revealed as part of Buckingham Palace's new summer exhibition, "Royal Childhood." ...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140725/b563050/

I am pretty sure Barack Obama did not give this gift to Prince George. I am pretty sure the citizens of the United States gave this gift to Prince George.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back