Evidence that was not discussed during the trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like having the one thread too.

I bought the Courier Mail today and am half way through the pull out. Man it's good reading him getting slammed over and over again in the public.

I know this came up in the bail hearing and isn't new evidence, but reading about Phil and Jocelyn I can't help but think 'where did all that money go that G squandered?' I just can't figure it out.

I have asked myself this question many times people pay out a lot of money out to real estate in commission when a property is sold?

Timmy we are pretty cool, think we should be employed by the QPS lol:happydance:

Im missing Marly...she leads us around really well....we are like lost sheep
Just say Marly can't find us. Anyway..... I really have to go....please leave links (crumbs) to where you are! Unless of course you're TRYING to lose me!!

Morning all! Glad everyone is still around for a de-brief, I couldn't just shut my tiny brain down after all yesterday entailed!:happydance:
I know they say it's their job but I just cannot get past how amazingly patient the investigating officers are/were in all this. They KNEW from the start and had to painstakingly put the case together to prove their suspicions and even have some of their hard work disregarded due to it being of prejudicial nature in court.
Makes me wonder now if they are "patiently" waiting to lay charges elsewhere in relation to the case now that the conviction has been handed down. They must just be busting to tidy up the "loose ends" so to speak.

Morning all! Glad everyone is still around for a de-brief, I couldn't just shut my tiny brain down after all yesterday entailed!:happydance:
I know they say it's their job but I just cannot get past how amazingly patient the investigating officers are/were in all this. They KNEW from the start and had to painstakingly put the case together to prove their suspicions and even have some of their hard work disregarded due to it being of prejudicial nature in court.
Makes me wonder now if they are "patiently" waiting to lay charges elsewhere in relation to the case now that the conviction has been handed down. They must just be busting to tidy up the "loose ends" so to speak.

me too. I am thinking that QPS cant lay a charge of accessory after the fact of murder UNTIL murder has been proved Ali would know wherever she is

I know I said I have to go.... But I just remembered someone in the last thread said something about EBC and a fruit bowl. Can anyone tell me what that's about? Sorry can't remember who said it! So happy to see your smiling green face Squizzey.NOW... I really have to go!

I'm lost too Olli.
GBC being such a blabbermouth he didn't speak at Allison's funeral. He would've taken great delight telling everyone how wonderful he is.
I'm sure bugging the flowers was discussed way back in the beginning. Does anybody remember who posted this?

Detectives also investigated whether Gerard had an accomplice. Several reported sightings around Kholo Creek suggested more than one person was involved. But investigators were never able substantiate the leads. There were too many inconsistencies.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sp...e-was-identified/story-fnknbenb-1226967435717

I know I said I have to go.... But I just remembered someone in the last thread said something about EBC and a fruit bowl. Can anyone tell me what that's about? Sorry can't remember who said it! So happy to see your smiling green face Squizzey.NOW... I really have to go!

EBC was asked to handover all Apple products. She handed over the fruitbowl with a smirk. :facepalm:

Armed with that information, detectives arrived at Nigel and Elaine’s Kenmore home with warrant in hand. They were to hand over all “Apple products".

Elaine would later brag she gave them her fruit bowl and a smirk. Nigel didn't own an iPhone. Gerard's was an older model not capable of making FaceTime calls.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sp...e-was-identified/story-fnknbenb-1226967435717

EBC was asked to handover all Apple products. She handed over the fruitbowl with a smirk. :facepalm:

Armed with that information, detectives arrived at Nigel and Elaine’s Kenmore home with warrant in hand. They were to hand over all “Apple products".

Elaine would later brag she gave them her fruit bowl and a smirk. Nigel didn't own an iPhone. Gerard's was an older model not capable of making FaceTime calls.

Wow - who does that in a police investigation for their missing daughter-in-law??!!:facepalm:

That says alot - none of it good......:gaah:

As a parent he would demand routine and discipline in his house. He would use "field signals" to give his daughters instructions, touching a certain part of his body to issue a command. A touch on the leg from dad meant it was adult talking time. The children were not to interrupt.

Police also spoke to a woman who had looked after Gerard and Allison’s daughters on April 26 — a week after their mum disappeared.
The woman had mentioned the girls’ missing mum.

“I’m sorry," one of the girls said. “I know I am not allowed to say anything until the debrief at night." :scared:

Just read in the Courier Mail the following:
'His parents got a visit from detectives too. Elaine invited them in and pulled out a photo of her husband, Nigel, as a child, bouncing on his grandfather Lord Baden-Powell's knee. She wouldn't always be so welcoming. She'd shout at them more than once. She didn't like them much after they told her that her golden boy was an adulterer'. :facepalm:

Kate and David of the Courier Mail have done a brilliant job.

Detectives also investigated whether Gerard had an accomplice. Several reported sightings around Kholo Creek suggested more than one person was involved. But investigators were never able substantiate the leads. There were too many inconsistencies.

I've always felt that someone else was involved.

I guess if the witness statements about activity at Kholo creek were a bit vague, combined with the 'second person' having their spouse provide them with a solid alibi (whether or not it was truthful) then I can understand why the police were left without enough evidence to pursue it (I imagine it would have been so frustrating for them though!)

I've always felt that someone else was involved.

I guess if the witness statements about activity at Kholo creek were a bit vague, combined with the 'second person' having someone provide them with a solid alibi (whether or not it was truthful) then I can understand why the police were left without enough evidence to pursue it (I imagine it would have been so frustrating for them though!)

wonder now with a conviction if they can go further , hard to charge anyone before the guilty verdict

And it continues . . . 'As the search continued, members of the Baden-Clay family made calls to the police asking for the return of their seized property. Police asked them to wait. They barely asked after Allison. They also demanded the return of her jewellery from inside the house, cordoned off with crime scene tape, because they did not trust police with it'.

Sickening. I'm so glad this is all coming out, especially after their smear campaign of Allison.

I like having the one thread too.

I bought the Courier Mail today and am half way through the pull out. Man it's good reading him getting slammed over and over again in the public.

I know this came up in the bail hearing and isn't new evidence, but reading about Phil and Jocelyn I can't help but think 'where did all that money go that G squandered?' I just can't figure it out.

Also its quite funny how he rang his creditor buddies Cranna, Cheeseman and Christ on the day of disappearance....hey guys anyone seen Alison? Oh by the way i should have your cash in a few weeks time!

As a parent he would demand routine and discipline in his house. He would use "field signals" to give his daughters instructions, touching a certain part of his body to issue a command. A touch on the leg from dad meant it was adult talking time. The children were not to interrupt.

Police also spoke to a woman who had looked after Gerard and Allison’s daughters on April 26 — a week after their mum disappeared.
The woman had mentioned the girls’ missing mum.

“I’m sorry," one of the girls said. “I know I am not allowed to say anything until the debrief at night." :scared:

Clearly the big BWANA, took his authority to the highest level he could in every aspect of his life, but what gets me, is they were hardly rolling in the doe, what did he find so superior about himself that he had to portray as some king kong of the brook field area, someone else said they will bet they keep going on like they own the place and there has been a huge mistake, continue with the farce that their golden son is not guilty. And I hope the people remember what Olivia had to say in all this before they wonder off to the church where her husband preaches....Maybe the big banana will finally show some self respect and move out so the local community can support each other without seeing their faces around town....

And it continues . . . 'As the search continued, members of the Baden-Clay family made calls to the police asking for the return of their seized property. Police asked them to wait. They barely asked after Allison. They also demanded the return of her jewellery from inside the house, cordoned off with crime scene tape, because they did not trust police with it'.

Sickening. I'm so glad this is all coming out, especially after their smear campaign of Allison.

Of course i reckon the olds and possibly the sister were in the hole for cash or guarantor by the way of property in some way, gee i wish i had the time and resources to investigate this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh