Evidence that was not discussed during the trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read thread #2, all people who have not followed from the beginning only have to read thread #2 in May 2012 to get a full overview of what the emotions were when the gbc clan were first put under the spotlight, especially the snivelling smiling assassin sister, standing behind Gerard and then saying "thankyou everyone for your concern" as if anyone was concerned for THEM!!!! I wanted to reach into the TV and show her how much concern I had for THEM!!! Would of left a bigger mark than a blunt razor!!! These people, where do they come from!!!! I hope Brookefield run them out of town

I am having a read through thread 2 now. It doesn't give me a link, so if anyone is looking add Allison Baden Clay in the search area and go to the last page for early threads.

Happy birthday AAAA.

Incidently, it was common in my family to hyphenate mother's maiden name and father's surname. When you were born, you had both parents' surnames. Thank goodness my Grandmother abandoned that tradition!

It's my birthday today, could you please pop over and tell them that I'd like an explanation as a gift?

Happy birthday, hopefully the thought of him sitting in a small square with not much to look forward to except being the most hated man in the country will be a good enough present for you ;-)

Happy birthday, hopefully the thought of him sitting in a small square with not much to look forward to except being the most hated man in the country will be a good enough present for you ;-)

It sure is... Although maybe a little help from his new friends....

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone.x

I am having a read through thread 2 now. It doesn't give me a link, so if anyone is looking add Aalison Baden Clay in the search area and go to the last page for early threads.

I had trouble finding it , so i googled Allison baden clay websleuths and thread 38 came up, I just kept hitting previous thread at the bottom of that thread until I found my way back, probably the long way, but I spent a good 2o minutes trying to find it prior to no avail

Playin' with the big boys now G and Mummy can't help you!

and the big boys don't like child molesters or wife killers , can feel the pain now , well sorry G thought you liked sex

and the big boys don't like child molesters or wife killers , can feel the pain now , well sorry G thought you liked sex

They related last night that he was in there with that other piece of human filth Brett peter Cowan, its good to see him mixing in the right social circles for someone of his standing, i might photoshop the two of them together and send it to mummy so she can frame it!!!!!!!!!!!

YES :) Thats it, in that thread comment number 309 and 310 makes me laugh everytime, and also lots of others, this was when everyone was really up in arms about the granny pash and the total disregard by the GBC clan to Allison and her family. And it made everyone angered , also, the Mods ( god bless them ) were still struggling with Aussie Slang, there were lots of early posters who dropped off I guess due to being moderated, but they were still very informative none the less, and make for good reading now seeing, they were right all along, even if others were trying to come up with other scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong