Votes: 17 9.9%
  • Guilty of murder

Votes: 135 78.9%
  • Guilty of manslaughter

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • undecided

Votes: 8 4.7%

• Total voters
I'm very much leaning towards guilty because, as much as the facts presented don't lend themselves to murder without any doubt, they don't lend themselves at all to any other plausible explanation.

With the evidence presented, the lack of any viable alternative, the motive, the opportunity & his unbelievably deceptive behavior (& his blatant acceptance of that deception) and beyond reasonable doubt- he did it! Guilty as charged.

Guilty - using Allison's birthday as the new relationship date.

while I think Fuller is doing a great job and I think he is as guilty as sin , those words " beyond reasonable doubt " worry me . so hope I am wrong

I won't be at all surprised if a verdict isn't reached.

But IMO, he's definitely guilty.

I really don't understand how manslaughter can be an option.

Possibly will get away will Manslaughter because I don't think they proved he pre meditated the murder. He didn't plan ahead by; allowing himself enough time to thoroughly clean the car before calling the police - which he could have waited had he chose to do so. The fact that her hair had debris from home indicates that he had no thought about hiding evidence/if it was planned he could have controlled a murder that would minimized evidence in the first instance (Such as suffocating her as she slept). It all seems a bit too messy for me to believe he masterminded this ridiculous story ahead of time and thought it would sound plausible. I know he comes off a bit stupid - but not that stupid. I believe they probably did get into a fight and she threatened to divorce him - he snapped - choked/smothered her. Having killed her, he has then hastily disposed of her body and made up the story of her going missing on her walk. Yes he murdered her....did he plan ahead of time to do so....don't think they proved that to be the case.

I can't find any discussion thread for Allison, so I'm posing here instead.... because.... GUILTY!!! I saw the news this morning, and I'm overjoyed that justice has been served for Allison. :dance:

For what it's worth, that was exactly how I voted in the above poll.

I can't find any discussion thread for Allison, so I'm posing here instead.... because.... GUILTY!!! I saw the news this morning, and I'm overjoyed that justice has been served for Allison. :dance:

For what it's worth, that was exactly how I voted in the above poll.

Hi Public Hysteria,

Many of us are lost and feeling disconnected today as they have split the threads. However, just noticed a new thread if you click on new posts, they will pop up and there is a 'merged' thread post verdict now. Hope this helps. Finding my way around today too. See you soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK
Back