The aftermath of the verdict *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read or watched last night (I cannot remember where, everything seems to be merging in my brain lol) that GBC had asked a female employee to have a threesome with him. It didn't indicate who the third person would be. The employee said she was horrified and told him to never ask her that again. The man seems to have no moral boundaries and is not aware what is acceptable behaviour. He seems to think , if he wants it, he should get it. I wonder where he got that sense of entitlement from? Anyway, if he is still interested in a threesome I am sure he will find some willing participants in his new home. Suck it up Princess.

Omg aggghhhh wtf I thought my office was awkward.

Couldn't see an article up on the Courier Mail site yet .. so perhaps they put it up, took it down to rewrite and will put it up later.

I was thinking last night, you know as you do before you fall asleep.... that GBC might finally be able to stop the front , the lies and find some relief in the guily verdict , you know start to move on... I hope he does.. take from this some insight into himself and work on that..

Then my thoughts turned to his children and how hard this is on them and at what stage they will be in their lives when he is released.. They will probably be married and in the early stages of starting their own family and possibility dealing with the stresses of that and then have to deal with there dad being released and all the feeling that will bring back for them.

I truly hope that one day Gerrard will feel guilt and remorse for all the damage he caused.

The blood could have pooled in her mouth/nose and then fallen onto the car due to gravity - I think this is more likely than being still alive.

Yes, I agree this is more likely, I just remember talking to a doctor about it and they had told me about the heart having to still be beating for blood to pump out, but I agree this scenario is more likely, still horrible on any account...I should have written "could" of still been alive, but Dr Watson wrote something that makes more logic along with what you have written...

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...orrection-centre/story-fnje8bkv-1226991507668

Gerard Baden-Clay visited by parents at Wolston Correction Centre
THOMAS CHAMBERLIN, ROSE BRENNAN THE COURIER-MAIL JULY 17, 2014 12:00am

Nigel and Elaine Baden-Clay arrived at the jail about 2.30pm to visit their son, who sources said spent his first night alone inside the prison’s “jelly room”.
His parents arrived with a large envelope and stayed at the jail for about an hour...

"The Baden-Clay family gathered at the family home at Kenmore yesterday and were visited by defence solicitor Peter Shields.
“I won’t be making any comment... and neither will the family,” Mr Shields said.
“No I won’t be (saying how they’re feeling). I think sometimes some things just call for a dignified silence"

http://resources2.news.com.au/image...7614-87c777c0-0cbd-11e4-a510-9f89e2418c8b.jpg

Dignified silence? The clan was only too happy to publicly denigrate and besmirch Allison's reputation and image as a wife and mother! Ironic.

Mr Field said the appeal court also had the option of substituting murder of manslaughter if they found there was no evidence Baden-Clay intended to kill his wife.

"But they are more likely to send it back for retrial," he said.

Baden-Clay - who is housed at Wolston Correctional Centre, west of Brisbane - faces a 15-year non-parole period.

http://www.themorningbulletin.com.au/news/law-juror-forbidden-appeals/2321112/

Marissa Calligeros ‏@marissa_sc 4m

Lawyers for Gerard #badenclay have lodged an appeal against his murder conviction in the Supreme Court @brisbanetimes

Is it possible to somehow object paying the legal aid money to murderers? It is appalling that the GBC'si legal team is going to appeal. I was thinking, if that flow of money stopped, GBC would be left on his own.

is he being funded from legal aid or does he have backers?

Do they have to show grounds for an appeal .. like can this be rejected by the court as pointless?

Lawyers for Gerard Baden-Clay file appeal against conviction for murder of wife Allison

LAWYERS for Gerard Baden-Clay have filed an appeal against his conviction for murder.
A jury found Baden-Clay, 43, guilty of his wife Allison’s murder on Tuesday following a six-week trial at the Supreme Court in Brisbane.
Justice John Byrne sentenced him to life in jail.
An application appealing the sentence was filed at the Queensland Court of Appeal registry shortly before midday.
Baden-Clay is represented by barrister Michael Byrne QC and Peter Shields.

http://www.news.com.au/national/law...-of-wife-allison/story-e6frfkp9-1226992075173

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member