The aftermath of the verdict *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hereby volunteer to give him an unbiased review of the facts

and then a quick decision from the star chamber with a sentence of life in front of the firing squad....

i hereby volunteer to give him an unbiased review of the facts

and then a quick guilty decision from the star chamber with a sentence of life in front of the firing squad....

I was just wondering earlier if prisoners are allowed to use razors or would they have to be shaved by someone else under supervision ?
In my mind's eye I saw a bunch of hairy faced prisoners :floorlaugh:
And a couple of them were women :giggle:

LOL a friend who has known the family for years posted on facebook about the verdict. He is a minister and it was all soulful, compassionate and from the right place. But wait for it ... He wrote 'Gerald' instead of 'Gerard' - LMFAO

and then a quick guilty decision from the star chamber with a sentence of life in front of the firing squad....

and id like to appoint Trooper as his new defence counsel

I'm not worried about the appeal, I would've been surprised if he hadn't. Justice Byrne must be furious about what the defence said in their submission, what an insult!

I am surprised that GBC doesn't to attend. What, can't face the Dickies again?

LOL a friend who has known the family for years posted on facebook about the verdict. He is a minister and it was all soulful, compassionate and from the right place. But wait for it ... He wrote 'Gerald' instead of 'Gerard' - LMFAO

Tee hee. I noticed Karl Stefanovic pronouncing his name Ger-aard. Think NBC phoned up the Today show to correct him?

Mr Shields advised Elaine Baden-Clay and Nigel Baden-Clay the convicted murderer's biological parents not to open their mouths to speak to the media anymore and absolutely NOT TO B'WELL PASH again for the media!!!

We have one thing to thank Mr Shields for . (collective sigh ? )

BBM (hollow laugh) That will make a change from the undignified prattle that we've had from this family until now. Too little, too late ... And then they appeal.
MOO

Thankyou to whoever linked to the audio with Hedly Thomas - very interesting.

Hedley said that after he had been to visit Gerard at the house, when he was driving away, it was announced on the radio that a body had been found. He text Gerard to prepare him it may be Allison.
I find this interesting because didn't Gerard and NBC both say they found out about the body being found via the Internet when they were in the office.
So were they actually in the office at the time or were they at the senior BC house ?

Hahahahaha. I always think Endora from Bewitched when I hear Gerald and I can't help but think Derwood.

Hi BJ

Could you just randomly post that audio say on the hour or now and then for those of us who skip to keep up please.

Thankyou to whoever linked to the audio with Hedly Thomas - very interesting.

Hedley said that after he had been to visit Gerard at the house, when he was driving away, it was announced on the radio that a body had been found. He text Gerard to prepare him it may be Allison.
I find this interesting because didn't Gerard and NBC both say they found out about the body being found via the Internet when they were in the office.
So were they actually in the office at the time or were they at the senior BC house ?

Family member who lives with me was at work yesterday in a place on southside where a local D comes in regularly.

Asked her what she and I thought of verdict. Then told her QPS knew from the moment they stepped into the house that GBC was guilty.
Then .... he told her they are now out to get THE OTHER CULPRIT.

MOO

Family member who lives with me was at work yesterday in a place on southside where a local D comes in regularly.

Asked her what she and I thought of verdict. Then told her QPS knew from the moment they stepped into the house that GBC was guilty.
Then .... he told her they are now out to get THE OTHER CULPRIT.

MOO

Thats what im talking about baby!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members