Casey Kasem has passed away ~ Rest in peace, Casey

Here is the Death Cert issued on July 18, 2014 by Washington State

It lists the residence as Jerusalem, Israel

It lists Manner of Death as:pending

Place of Disposition is listed as Montreal, Canada July 14, 2014

article-2697735-1FC6442200000578-814_634x798.jpg

[modsnip]IMHO

Casey has been there a month, the ME would have ordered an autopsy if it was warranted.

Daughter seeks right for autopsy of Casey Kasem

TACOMA, Wash. (AP) -- A judge in Washington state has granted Casey Kasem's daughter a temporary restraining order preventing the famous radio host's second wife from cremating or removing his remains from a funeral home.

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=878146

Kerri has a job, a good one, makes her own money, advocates issues that matter to her, and is respected... imo
http://www.sixxsense.com/articles/exclusive-content-484718/kerri-kasem-is-leaving-sixx-sense-12202026

Sorry, but that ***** is crazy. Now she's playing keep-away? How demented does one have to be to play sick games such as this? What a way to get yer ya-yas. She makes me sick. :puke:

Does or has Jean worked in recent years? Why is Kerri's employment a factor and should Jean's also be? How is either relevant to the topic at hand?

Here is the Death Cert issued on July 18, 2014 by Washington State

It lists the residence as Jerusalem, Israel

It lists Manner of Death as:pending

Place of Disposition is listed as Montreal, Canada July 14, 2014

View attachment 55180

So she took his remains to Canada??? WTH? And why wouldn't the woman at Gaffney tell Kerri that?
Wierder is that she has his residence as Jerusalem. Has Casey ever set foot in Israel??? He was born in America and is of Lebanese origin.

KERRI KASEM TO STEP DOWN AS CO-HOST OF SIXX SENSE WITH NIKKI SIXX AND THE SIDE SHOW COUNTDOWN WITH NIKKI SIXX

Read more: http://www.sixxsense.com/articles/e...-is-leaving-sixx-sense-12202026#ixzz37xIaMmk8

1- how is this relevant?
2- when was the last time JEAN worked???
3- I'm not about to pass judgement upon Keri. If I felt my father was abused and his wife contributed to any pain and suffering to my father and/or contributed to his early passing I would also do whatever was in my power to ensure said wife answered some consequences for her actions.

But if flinging mud at the parties involved in the case is where this is going trust that there are FAR FAR more facts to fling at Jean than Casey's children. Far more nefarious than a woman stepping down from her long held job.

the treatment of someone's remains after death is a big deal in most cultures. I hope his remains were treated respectfully and disposed of in a manner that honored HIS wishes. Sadly, Jean's other behaviors cause me to worry that was not the case.

the treatment of someone's remains after death is a big deal in most cultures. I hope his remains were treated respectfully and disposed of in a manner that honored HIS wishes. Sadly, Jean's other behaviors cause me to worry that was not the case.

I fear that it looks like Casey's wishes were not honored which is a shame. He made it clear while he was still of sound mind and body what he wanted to be done. If I had to guess she probably had his body cremated. Which is what he didn't want.

I fear that it looks like Casey's wishes were not honored which is a shame. He made it clear while he was still of sound mind and body what he wanted to be done. If I had to guess she probably had his body cremated. Which is what he didn't want.
He wanted to be buried at Forest Lawn Cemetary in Glendale, CA. Too bad he ever had anything to do with Jean. She is a disgrace to a national treasure, pure selfishness!!!

BBM. From the same article: A Washington state judge on Wednesday forbade movement of the body from the funeral home, according to the New York Daily News. The order was based on a request by Kerri Kasem to have an autopsy conducted on Kasem to investigate suspicions of elder abuse, Deraney said.

So, wait; I thought, from previous comments, that Jean had just abandoned Casey's body by leaving it at the morgue, unclaimed. And that she was doing it to be cruel to Casey's children.

Instead, Kerri is the one who insisted on his body being held in a morgue rather than buried? So how is that Jean's fault?

Of course, Jean disappearing with Casey's body after it was finally released is weird and suspect.

This is so confusing. I think all these people are nuts. Poor Casey.

So, wait; I thought, from previous comments, that Jean had just abandoned Casey's body.

Instead, Kerri is the one who insisted on his body being held in a morgue rather than buried?

This is so confusing. I think all these people are nuts. Poor Casey.

No I don't think that's what was going on. I think, although have no proof, that after learning of information from the abuse investigation Kerri wanted to make sure an autopsy was preformed. Keri did not file papers to keep Casey at the mortuary until just this last week. So I believe she learned something recently that prompted her to file the papers.

If I recall correctly after the exchange between the legal representatives of Jean and Casey's children Jeans attorney assured Casey's children that they would inform them of where and when the final disposition took place. It doesn't surprise me that Jean won't tell them what she did with their father. The kids will likely never know, which is a shame.

Casey Kasem's widow accuses his children of shamelessly gunning for his life insurance ... but questions remain over why she still hasn't had his body flown to L.A. for burial

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-questions-remain-body-flown-L-A-burial.html

Jean Kasem is a bitter washed-up hag. Casey Kasem should be given a proper burial now! I have to wonder how their daughter is being affected by this. I would hate to be Jean Kasem. How did Casey put up with her all those years?

I came to the thread to see if a funeral or burial has taken place...nothing..
3.5 weeks later and his body is still in the morgue in Washington State

http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/music/mike-kasem-my-dad-still-not-buried?page=2 JULY 5, 2014
Mike Kasem: My dad is still not buried

Oh my. Jean is leaving him in the morgue to spite his kids, that's beyond sad. What a hateful *****.

I don't think Jean has any intentions of burying Casey. I don't think she wants to spend the money. And she wants to further hurt his kids. She's a horrible woman.

I really think Jean was not allowed to bury Casey. Kerri was the one keeping his body there. This is so sad. Too much crazy.

I really think Jean was not allowed to bury Casey. Kerri was the one keeping his body there. This is so sad. Too much crazy.

That's not possible. Kerri JUST filed the papers in Court they were not filed weeks ago. Kerri had no claim to Casey's body or what was done to it or with it. Once Casey died all control went back to Jean. Jean is the executor of Casey's will not any of his children.

how disgusting is this whole fiasco :cursing:

poor mr. kasem :mad:

:rose:

Ugh. So confusing and conflicting.

I read that the judge issued the TRO on Wed, but when did Kerri file? If it was soon after his death, then maybe that is why the body was held, pending her request.

OTOH, if Kerri was adamant about an autopsy, why wait a month to file? And if she DID wait a month to file, but there was no hold on Casey's remains during that time, WTH with Jean? That's awful.

I just get bad feelings from both sides of this drama. Plus the reporting is more than a little sensational and not always accurate. Nor is it very neutral, IMO.

I hope Jean will respect Casey's wishes now that she has his remains and will tell his children where he is buried. :(

Casey Kasem's widow accuses his children of shamelessly gunning for his life insurance ... but questions remain over why she still hasn't had his body flown to L.A. for burial

That's not possible. Kerri JUST filed the papers in Court they were not filed weeks ago. Kerri had no claim to Casey's body or what was done to it or with it. Once Casey died all control went back to Jean. Jean is the executor of Casey's will not any of his children.

Thank you. The articles I read were not clear and one made it sound as if she had made the request previously but the judge only Wed issued the TRO.

I wonder why Kerri waited so long, though? I would have been on that right away, especially since the allegations of elder abuse were made before Casey's death.

So baffling...Tacoma funeral home confirms that Casey kasem body was put on a flight bound for Montreal and tracked the flight.
He said once the flight arrived he ceased being the funeral director in charge and then called to inform Jean Kasem of the arrival in Montreal.
The Montreal funeral home has said they do not have the body..(lying, I mean keeping information private on behalf of Jean?)

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/entert...ent+Montreal+Funeral+home/10046109/story.html JULY 19, 2014

Radio star Casey Kasem's remains sent to Montreal:Funeral home confirms

”What we did was made sure that Casey got to the airport, we released custody of Casey to the airline," Gaffney said in an interview Saturday night.

"The airline signed for that and acknowledged that and than at that point we returned to our office, tracked his flight to Montreal, confirmed that he had arrived, reported that to Mrs Kasem.”

”When he landed in Montreal, I ceased being the funeral director in charge.”

So baffling...Tacoma funeral home confirms that Casey kasem body was put on a flight bound for Montreal and tracked the flight.
He said once the flight arrived he ceased being the funeral director in charge and then called to inform Jean Kasem of the arrival in Montreal.
The Montreal funeral home has said they do not have the body..(lying, I mean keeping information private on behalf of Jean?)

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/entert...ent+Montreal+Funeral+home/10046109/story.html JULY 19, 2014

Radio star Casey Kasem's remains sent to Montreal:Funeral home confirms

”What we did was made sure that Casey got to the airport, we released custody of Casey to the airline," Gaffney said in an interview Saturday night.

"The airline signed for that and acknowledged that and than at that point we returned to our office, tracked his flight to Montreal, confirmed that he had arrived, reported that to Mrs Kasem.”

”When he landed in Montreal, I ceased being the funeral director in charge.”

Shaking head .... Jean sure has gone to great lengths to keep the location of Casey's body a secret!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back