Post verdict discussions #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever find out why Allison took the taxi from Chapell Hill? Spring Hill is where the counsellor was, could it be related to that?

Hi BJ

I'm not sure tracking devices (such as 'Find My iPhone' bought and downloaded via iTunes) can actually track your calls.

Aren't these tracking devices to show you on your phone - the exact (real time) location of the other person/person's linked phone?

I've heard people buy a phone, load the app then bury it in their partner's car to keep tabs on them.

My point is : the location of the phone is tracked : not necessarily where the partner/cheater/GBC is at.

But for GBC purposes :

1) He gets to leave his tracked phone somewhere 'saintly' as he goes off, does his 'business' and has his calls transferred automatically to another phone he ACTUALLY he keeps on him during his 'trysts', and

2) Allison's whereabouts is known to him so he knows he's 'safe' now to do as he pleases knowing she's at hairdressers, feeding the three gorgeous girls dinner, etc.

Or he just didn't need worry on checking where Allison was because her actions were beyond reproach and only his actions needed all this techno BS to cover up his 'other life'.

He must have thought he was so clever.
But it's actually 101 in affairs and has been for over a decade.

..and ensure she's not talking to anyone, spilling the beans about what a big bungholio he was!

Hi BJ

I've heard people buy a phone, load the app then bury it in their partner's car to keep tabs on them.

rsbm: thanks for the tip, i might need that when the kids start to drive.

Just wanted to say thanks for the commentary on 60 minutes program tonight. I didn't watch it. I watched the Sunday night program on channel 7. I did record 60 minutes, but was really feeling uneasy about watching due to the payment of TMcH for the interview- hard to get past my distaste for that and felt a bit 'wrong' to watch. Reading the comments here tonight has made me feel like I do want to see it now. Not really for TMcH(could really care less about what she has to say), but inspector Ainsworth(Love him!) and the rest of it. Might have to just grin and bear it through TMcH talking.

Watching channel 7, Allison looked so beautiful in her wedding photos. On that day, who would have believed how it would have ended. Couldn't get over the hour and a half wedding speach GBC gave!:facepalm:- much of it about Mummy and Daddy! Lovely to see Allisons family setting things straight about how things were really.

Hi BatWoman

Just remember it only shows where the phone (car) is : not the kids!

A Face Time Call on the hour (EYep : on the hour : sweet so far and running with it : can't believe my luck so far!) - that's my current agreement with my 12 year old - just preparing her for my 'love' in future. Xx

I'll seek intervention when I'm 80yrs old, glued to my screen, watching the device stalled in an inappropriate area of town (or worse - off the beaten track)

WS for a reason!!!:D

Knowledge, interest, love.....

OK, I might have to rethink this approach.

rsbm: thanks for the tip, i might need that when the kids start to drive.

Hi BJ

I'm not sure tracking devices (such as 'Find My iPhone' bought and downloaded via iTunes) can actually track your calls.

Aren't these tracking devices to show you on your phone - the exact (real time) location of the other person/person's linked phone?

My point is : the location of the phone is tracked : not necessarily where the partner/cheater/GBC is at.

But for GBC purposes :

1) He gets to leave his tracked phone somewhere 'saintly' as he goes off, does his 'business' and has his calls transferred automatically to another phone he ACTUALLY he keeps on him during his 'trysts', and

2) Allison's whereabouts is known to him so he knows he's 'safe' now to do as he pleases knowing she's at hairdressers, feeding the three gorgeous girls dinner, etc.

Or he just didn't need worry on checking where Allison was because her actions were beyond reproach and only his actions needed all this techno BS to cover up his 'other life'.

He must have thought he was so clever.
But it's actually 101 in affairs and has been for over a decade.

I know what you mean Consider. I'm sure he was keeping track of where she was so he could carry on "business as usual" in the back of the Prado and not worry Allison might catch him. What I meant was if she'd say gone to meet up with someone to have a chat. From what her cousin said on the TV, she could only meet up with Allison at the supermarket and the baby monitors in the house.

Hi Unfoldingthetruth

I was in a similar quandary : I never watch 'A Current Affair', '60 Minutes', 'Today Tonight', 'Morning TV BS' for the similar reasonS.

I made an exception recently only regarding Allison's loss/murder.

- knowledge is power, and helps ease our worried minds...

- the needy and/or opportunistic people interviewed are already paid !! (such is current life) : let's hope our kids object, shuffle and change how the media currently OPERATES : exploits, extorts and do much about all those egos that run with it and are paid ridiculous sums to disingenuously laugh or fake sorrow and appear interested/concerned. DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!

Having said that: (!)

- I'd wholeheartedly support the Dickies, one member at a time being interviewed one media outlet at a time to help fund the three girls education.

Just wanted to say thanks for the commentary on 60 minutes program tonight. I didn't watch it. I watched the Sunday night program on channel 7. I did record 60 minutes, but was really feeling uneasy about watching due to the payment of TMcH for the interview- hard to get past my distaste for that and felt a bit 'wrong' to watch. Reading the comments here tonight has made me feel like I do want to see it now. Not really for TMcH(could really care less about what she has to say), but inspector Ainsworth(Love him!) and the rest of it. Might have to just grin and bear it through TMcH talking.

Watching channel 7, Allison looked so beautiful in her wedding photos. On that day, who would have believed how it would have ended. Couldn't get over the hour and a half wedding speach GBC gave!:facepalm:- much of it about Mummy and Daddy! Lovely to see Allisons family setting things straight about how things were really.

I watched 60 Minutes tonight and IMO everything about TM was fake. She was simply saying what she thought Tara and the viewers wanted to hear. She couldn't even give a direct answer to Tara's direct question "Do you still love him?" TM waffled on about unconditionally loving him but it's not unconditional anymore or some such BS. She doesn't blame herself in any way because if GBC wasn't having an affair with her, it would have been someone else. Yeah, well it was her! She was pushing GBC's buttons to get what she wanted. And seriously, if you felt that if it wasn't you it would be someone else, why the hell would you hang around? I certainly wouldn't!

After watching TM tonight I got the impression (not the first time) that she isn't very bright. I believe that there is a simmering rage and a real sense of entitlement for what she has been through in all of this. I can just hear her saying, "Why shouldn't I make some money out of this? It wasn't my fault that Allison died." "What about meeeee." She had to stop herself becoming too animated a couple of times during the interview. I fully expected her to burst into a screaming cackle of laughter at one stage when she was recalling something. Her answers were very calculated, geared to an audience that, for the most part, despise her and she is aware of that. I don't despise her but I think she is dangerous. I don't believe for one minute that she is scared of GBC. That is utter BS IMO. As soon as the dust settles she'll be off to Wally World to visit Bruce, Gerard, Big G or whoever the hell he is that particular week.

Gotta love Mark Ainsworth, Andrew Jackson and poor Sharky. I think Darling even got a lump in his throat watching Sharky's emotional interview.

One thing for sure, Allison will never be forgotten but I can envision in a few years people will be saying "Gerard who?" "Toni who?"

Hi BatWoman

Just remember it only shows where the phone (car) is : not the kids!

RSBM

I have the find my phone app & find my friends (whatever the android versions are) but i just realised how useless they'd probably be because I always leave my phone at home or if i do remember to take it out, i remember to get it out of my handbag 4 days later when it's dead... but then i have a disliking for phones.

I made a post on facebook tonight about NPD & Narcissistic victim syndrome because although i had to be subtle and just post it as an interesting item, I'm really hoping a friend of mine reads it and recognises her partner. I can see he's breaking her down, and he keeps burning bridges for her and there can't be that many bridges left. :sigh:

Allison didn't know about the other women
and internet dating did she?
In one way I was hoping not but if she had
maybe she would have left him
Poor little darling.
He's just a freak.

Agree, Allison's letter was scathing and forceful it was as though she was finally in control.

Yes I agree, toe. Whether it was a combination of factors - psychologist visits, moving TM on, going back to work - anyway I feel she was turning a corner in her confidence and perhaps less emotionally dependent on G accepting her. She sounded to be motivated by work realizing how much she missed it, reminding herself she was good at it etc. It was not going to be impossible to divorce G - she could make it work if she had to.

I feel sorry for Allison that she felt that letter would have any influence on Gerard, that she didn't know he'd been cheating on her throughout her marriage, that she thought the fact she was a 'good girl' and didn't 'deserve it' would have made any difference, and most of all that she didn't just leave him, or even better just not marry him in the first place.

Gerard comes off as a sleaze, and a 90 minute wedding speech??

That's grounds for divorce right there.

I am a bit confused as to why we suddenly believe that 60 minutes and Current Affair, also Sunday Night, have suddenly found some ethics, all those interviews would be heavily edited wouldn't they, to make their story and raise ratings and revenue. I have my doubts about TM being portrayed as anything but the reality of who she is now and how she really feels.

The interview was more interesting to watch once I stayed paying attention to whether Toni was nodding or shaking her head and taking that as her real answer.

She comes across as insincere. She sees herself as more of a victim than Allison, IMO. She doesn't really believe that she doesn't have blood on her hands, but she's trying to convince herself that Allison's death has nothing to do with her. She doesn't come across as a particularly nice or insightful person.

This is a very interesting read.
Apologies Marly if this isn't the correct place for this, I didn't know where else to put it.

"A very bright, active girl": Jenny Lee Cook horse riding before her back injury.
It's a quiet Monday night in Townsville and an ambulance radio crackles to life in the car park of the far north Queensland city's main hospital.
It's a Code 1A: a woman in her early 30s has suffered an apparent cardiac arrest. Lights flashing, siren on, the two paramedics on board, Robert Haydon and Chris O'Connor, accelerate through the thinning evening traffic, hoping to find the woman still alive.
The destination is a residential property in Douglas - a suburb popular with young families that sprawls along the southern banks of the Ross River, about eight kilometres from the CBD. Pulling up in front of a new residence in Sheerwater Parade, they note the outside of the property is in darkness, and unlike some triple-0 calls, nobody is waiting outside. Within moments the two men are knocking on the front door, yelling "Queensland Ambulance Service".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/knife-edge-20140714-3bvp7.html#ixzz3831Vo9kd
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/knife-edge-20140714-3bvp7.html

Apologies Marly if this isn't the correct place for this, I didn't know where else to put it.

"A very bright, active girl": Jenny Lee Cook horse riding before her back injury.
It's a quiet Monday night in Townsville and an ambulance radio crackles to life in the car park of the far north Queensland city's main hospital.
It's a Code 1A: a woman in her early 30s has suffered an apparent cardiac arrest. Lights flashing, siren on, the two paramedics on board, Robert Haydon and Chris O'Connor, accelerate through the thinning evening traffic, hoping to find the woman still alive.
The destination is a residential property in Douglas - a suburb popular with young families that sprawls along the southern banks of the Ross River, about eight kilometres from the CBD. Pulling up in front of a new residence in Sheerwater Parade, they note the outside of the property is in darkness, and unlike some triple-0 calls, nobody is waiting outside. Within moments the two men are knocking on the front door, yelling "Queensland Ambulance Service".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/knife-edge-20140714-3bvp7.html#ixzz3831Vo9kd

I am only half way through reading this, its horrific, that poor young woman, I wish it had been
a WS thing, it would have been solved pretty quick.
Back to reading.:thinking:

Just finished reading this, its horrific, my god those poor parents, if it had been on WSs I'm sure it would have been solved,
not trying to be funny but this has just slipped under the radar. I hope her parents keep pushing for answers.
:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member