UK - Stalker sent teenage girl a text - from under her bed

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/world/europe...om-under-her-bed/story-fnh81p7g-1226998687896

" Creepy ... Kyle Ravenscroft sent a text saying: “I m watching you” from underneath victims’s bed. Source: ThinkStock

A STALKER broke into a teenage girl’s bedroom and hid under her bed all night after sending a text message saying: “I’m watching you”.

Chester Magistrates Court in Chester, England, heard that Kyle Ravenscroft sent a series of frightening text messages to his 16-year-old victim from Chester, the Chester Chronicle reported..

Eighteen-year-old Rasvenscroft, from neighbouring Ellesmere Port, also texted that he would hang himself outside her bedroom window so she would wake up and find him."

That is like my worst nightmare to find someone under my bed!!! ekk how scary!!!

OMG, how scary!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is so creepy. I can't believe he didn't get any jail time. That was a really brazen thing to do. I very much doubt that someone who would do something like that would obey a restraining order (but I hope I'm wrong).

Good God.....I'm almost afraid to read at the link. creepy creepy creepy.

Its like that movie...When a stranger calls...

... Jill receives a call from the police, only to find out that the stalker is calling from inside the house.

"His 16-year-old victim was at home with her mother when she was sent a series of "frightening" text messages from Ravenscroft, on July 3 this year.

He said he had walked from Ellesmere Port to her Chester house , was "standing in the grounds watching her" and he "hoped she would wake up and find him hanging outside", the court heard.

She was so frightened by the messages she decided to sleep in her mum's room, as her bedroom was on the ground floor.

Just before she fell asleep, at just after midnight, he sent her a terrifying text reading "I'm in your house". She didn't believe him but thought he was nearby, said Rob Youd prosecuting.

But the next morning she returned to her room and was sat on her bed on the phone to a friend when she sensed someone was watching her.

"She had the feeling she was being watched and listened to, she checked everything. She checked her wardrobe, behind doors," he said.

"She then noticed that all her shoe boxes, normally neatly lined-up, under her bed had been moved. She crouched down and saw him hiding under it.

"She said "what are you doing under my bed" and he said he had been asleep."

A moment later her mum came into the room and spotted him, she yelled at him to leave but before he did he stole the teenage girl's phone, which police say he used to 'discover personal details about her life'."

http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/ellesmere-port--chester-stalker-7477853
bbm.

"His 16-year-old victim was at home with her mother when she was sent a series of "frightening" text messages from Ravenscroft, on July 3 this year.

He said he had walked from Ellesmere Port to her Chester house , was "standing in the grounds watching her" and he "hoped she would wake up and find him hanging outside", the court heard.

She was so frightened by the messages she decided to sleep in her mum's room, as her bedroom was on the ground floor.

Just before she fell asleep, at just after midnight, he sent her a terrifying text reading "I'm in your house". She didn't believe him but thought he was nearby, said Rob Youd prosecuting.

But the next morning she returned to her room and was sat on her bed on the phone to a friend when she sensed someone was watching her.

"She had the feeling she was being watched and listened to, she checked everything. She checked her wardrobe, behind doors," he said.

"She then noticed that all her shoe boxes, normally neatly lined-up, under her bed had been moved. She crouched down and saw him hiding under it.

"She said "what are you doing under my bed" and he said he had been asleep."

A moment later her mum came into the room and spotted him, she yelled at him to leave but before he did he stole the teenage girl's phone, which police say he used to 'discover personal details about her life'."

http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/ellesmere-port--chester-stalker-7477853
bbm.

OMG!!!
OMG!!!

How did he know her? Was he an ex? A guy from online? Or just a random obsessive creep? Yiks this poor girl will prob never sleep again.

Reminds me of that Miranda Lambert song....time to get a gun.

Reminds me of that Miranda Lambert song....time to get a gun.

And two attack trained Dobermans, an alarm system....a moat with some crocs would be nice...

Mom yelled at him but I would have been beating him too. He would be afraid to stick his head from under there until the cops came to save him!

Someone that obsessed would not obey an intervention order.
There are no laws to restrain someone that obsessed, I have not doubt he will get worse before adequate laws can stop him. That poor girl.

Someone that obsessed would not obey an intervention order.
There are no laws to restrain someone that obsessed, I have not doubt he will get worse before adequate laws can stop him. That poor girl.

You are right! He still managed to hand the girl a letter.
I don't think he is the one who got the " massive wake up call "

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/stalker-hid-under-teenage-girls-7496111

"Ravenscroft jumped out of a first floor window when police arrived at his Ellesmere Port house, which he shares with his mum, on July 23. He was arrested, bailed but rearrested after attending the victim’s workplace to hand her a letter."

His lawyer Taryn Craddock said: “This has been a massive wake up call for Mr Ravenscroft,”

bbm.

We will probably hear from this guy again!:scared:

How did he know her? Was he an ex? A guy from online? Or just a random obsessive creep? Yiks this poor girl will prob never sleep again.

And I have a hard time sleeping because of a mouse under my bed (or in the box springs)! :scared:

If I were the girl and her mom, I'd make sure all of the windows and doors are locked and every light in the house turned on at night, and then sleep in the living room in a chair with a Doberman in my lap.

And I have a hard time sleeping because of a mouse under my bed (or in the box springs)! :scared:

If I were the girl and her mom, I'd make sure all of the windows and doors are closed and every light in the house turned on at night, and then sleep in the living room in a chair with a Doberman in my lap.
I'm in bed right now and just read this again...to scared to get off my bed to go to the bathroom!!! I'm 27 years old!! lol [emoji188]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back