GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also is there a way to delete my previous link comment on the tapatalk app? I'm normally not so incompetent...

Nothing new on Erin? JT is one of my favorite spots for rock climbing but it isn't all beautiful and safe.

I misspoke...I read the posting as IM's message to CL/NL as a text. My error!

Or maybe Autocorrect struck again and Erin meant hike and it was "corrected" to hunt. Especially if she was using swype.

Mel

no ABC is msm. (No worries either!)

The examiner and huff po have bloggers that take a msm article and blog about it and a lot of times will get info wrong (kind of like playing that game telephone) like hike vs hunting. Hope that helps

I could go for some Momburgers right about now. A&W.

I heard search and rescue activity this morning from 4:30-6:30A!

Good to know they were out there.

How funny! I'm hurtin'....4:30 alarm was no fun! I wanted to hear something, I was feeling discouraged, but I heard they were going to be "out" all night....and guess what, it paid off!

How funny! I'm hurtin'....4:30 alarm was no fun! I wanted to hear something, I was feeling discouraged, but I heard they were going to be "out" all night....and guess what, it paid off!

Are you referring to the search and if so how did it pay off? Can you elaborate? With details? Facts?

Speaking of the telephone game (nurse's post above). Over the past few days, in many of my posts, I've made reference to an NCIS person paying a visit to JT, Erin's friend in Tennessee.
I tried to find a link, because couldn't remember if I ever saw one to begin with, but all I came up with is rumor.
Does anyone recall seeing this being reported in the news? Thanks.

Apparently there's a specific person who claims to have moved from 29 Palms to Tennessee recently. She says she has connections to people in Erin's neighborhood and this seems to be the source of more than one unconfirmed detail that even a news source has been running with. The source doesn't use her real name. I'm very disappointed.

Speaking of the telephone game (nurse's post above). Over the past few days, in many of my posts, I've made reference to an NCIS person paying a visit to JT, Erin's friend in Tennessee.
I tried to find a link, because couldn't remember if I ever saw one to begin with, but all I came up with is rumor.
Does anyone recall seeing this being reported in the news? Thanks.

From July 17th:

According to a resident in Oak Ridge, Tenn. — the hometown of Erin Corwin and her husband, Marine Cpl. Jonathan Corwin — the NCIS had been there to interview at least one person.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...-investigation-missing/12808449/?sf28675993=1

Paid off; I finally heard two men talking and searching. No evidence that I know of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong