Casey's Ghost Writer Breaks His Silence ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Rick's book on Kindle.

I disagree with him start to finish about FCA's trial, the evidence, and the jury. He thinks the jury was conscientious and reached the correct verdict. I don't, on either count. He seems to believe Perry was biased in favor of the State. I don't think so. He also seems open to virtually all the allegations the defense made about Kronk, and clearly believes it's more likely than not that George molested Casey. Not. He flat out says that Caylee was neither chloroformed nor duct taped. Sooooo disagree.

Would ask Rick.....if CM thought FCA was innocent why was he 100 percent sure the defense would lose if she was put on the stand? Would also ask him to reconcile CM allegedly telling him FCA was innocent with CM also allegedly telling him that if anyone would pay the big money, CM promised he'd get FCA to tell a different story.

Putting aside what he has to say about the trial, what's left are two things: some insights into Cheney Middle-finger Mason, and the author's allegations of bk fraud.

<modsnip> is portrayed as snobby, arrogant, condescending, a "brilliant" lawyer who is not "bookish" or "scholarly." Whether the author intended it or not, above all else CM comes across as a man obsessed with money and proving himself the alpha dog, with little to no concern who or what he tramples on--including the truth--- to achieve those ends.

The bk fraud allegations are another matter. I don't think Rick has made a compelling legal argument that actionable fraud was commited, but am still researching on that. Sorry to say, but his weak,flawed and sometimes factually inaccurate account and analysis of FCA's trial and beyond (imo) does not inspire confidence that he grasps the technicalities of Florida bk law.

Did CM and FCA try to figure out a way to profit on Caylee's death and to wipe out all her debts? Of course. No news there. We've all known this for years. Was what they did and are doing legal? I haven't read a conclusive account otherwise, even after finishing this book.

PS...I believe CM isn't responding to this book because he doesn't feel threatened by it. No.doubt he's flipping the bird in Namey's direction about how he is portrayed, but that's a different thing. CM squaking makes a bigger story than CM remaining silent while waits for payday. JMO.

What about those tapes their yapping about, is there something in them? So what your coming away with so far is, no big wrongs on the bankruptcy,nothing really noteworthy?

Just finished Rick's book on Kindle.

I disagree with him start to finish about FCA's trial, the evidence, and the jury. He thinks the jury was conscientious and reached the correct verdict. I don't, on either count. He seems to believe Perry was biased in favor of the State. I don't think so. He also seems open to virtually all the allegations the defense made about Kronk, and clearly believes it's more likely than not that George molested Casey. Not. He flat out says that Caylee was neither chloroformed nor duct taped. Sooooo disagree.

Would ask Rick.....if CM thought FCA was innocent why was he 100 percent sure the defense would lose if she was put on the stand? Would also ask him to reconcile CM allegedly telling him FCA was innocent with CM also allegedly telling him that if anyone would pay the big money, CM promised he'd get FCA to tell a different story.

Putting aside what he has to say about the trial, what's left are two things: some insights into Cheney Middle-finger Mason, and the author's allegations of bk fraud.

Middlefinger is portrayed as snobby, arrogant, condescending, a "brilliant" lawyer who is not "bookish" or "scholarly." Whether the author intended it or not, above all else CM comes across as a man obsessed with money and proving himself the alpha dog, with little to no concern who or what he tramples on--including the truth--- to achieve those ends.

The bk fraud allegations are another matter. I don't think Rick has made a compelling legal argument that actionable fraud was commited, but am still researching on that. Sorry to say, but his weak,flawed and sometimes factually inaccurate account and analysis of FCA's trial and beyond (imo) does not inspire confidence that he grasps the technicalities of Florida bk law.

Did CM and FCA try to figure out a way to profit on Caylee's death and to wipe out all her debts? Of course. No news there. We've all known this for years. Was what they did and are doing legal? I haven't read a conclusive account otherwise, even after finishing this book.
BBM

Imo, that's because fca and her defense have put ALOT of time and effort into making sure there's no tangible evidence that could lead to their illegal and unethical activities...

All jmo.

So he thinks the jury was conscientious and reached the right verdict? And there was no duct tape, she was molested, and the judge favored the prosecution? Wow. I can't even say what I'm thinking right now. But, I would love for one person who believes that she was molested to answer this question .... what proof is there? Because she said so during a time that she was trying to save her own skin? Prior to needing a defense she never mentioned anything about her father. The subject even came up, when she was telling people that Lee came into her bedroom at night, but she never mentioned her father until she needed an excuse to try and explain away her celebratory behavior during those 31 days. Even then, who in their right mind would believe her behavior was "ugly coping"?

And why, why, why would anyone take her word for anything? I'm glad I made a decision to hold off buying the book.

I disagree with Rick as far as the jury being conscientious, the evidence, and George's possible role (IMO George had NO role in Caylee's murder and is the most sympathetic of the Anthonys & the one willing to admit to his own mistakes and that Casey might possibly be a murderer).

But I still liked the majority of the book- particularly the inside look at how Chaney and Casey are stuck with each other, no one wants her story, and how they are trying to get around paying her debts.

Only thing i'm concerned about is getting this child killer and her lawyer behind bars where they belong.

The trial is over and done with and there is nothing that can be done about that now.

I disagree with Rick as far as the jury being conscientious, the evidence, and George's possible role (IMO George had NO role in Caylee's murder and is the most sympathetic of the Anthonys & the one willing to admit to his own mistakes and that Casey might possibly be a murderer).

But I still liked the majority of the book- particularly the inside look at how Chaney and Casey are stuck with each other, no one wants her story, and how they are trying to get around paying her debts.

There are for sure interesting things included, if accurate.

1- Middle-finger's complete disdain for JB. Highlights:

-Every bad or controversial decision was JB's fault, largely because of his lack of experience but also because he just isn't a good attorney, according to MF.

--MF thinks JB would have put her on the stand and only didn't because MF threatened to walk if she testified.

--JB was an attention seeker in far over his head, who would have lost the case if not for MF, but who gloried in all the praise and attention after the fact, and who took credit where none was due.

--JB deserted her after the trial was over. Others on the team supported her financially, for awhile. JB didn't at first because he was "broke" and when he finally contributed, it was very little very late. Poor MF is the only one supporting her now.

2. MF as her ambivalent drooling protector:

-- MF proudly says he was so taken by how little itty bitty and "demure" she was at first meeting that he didn't even notice her rack! His wife brought that rack to his attention!

Tabloid, crude, and perhaps a peek into the man's head.

MF is either ambivalent or fickle about his self designated role as protector...or he can't keep his stories straight. She's tiny, she's innocent, she's grateful and charming and demure. He's helping her when no one else will because she needs him and he's a swell fellow, and because she cost him $600k and he's determined to get a million dollar payday. Won't settle for a penny less. She'll do as he says. She owes him. I'm condensing and paraphrasing, but those are MF's words according to this book.

There are for sure interesting things included, if accurate.

1- Middle-finger's complete disdain for JB. Highlights:

-Every bad decision was JB's fault, largely because of his lack of experience but also because he just isn't a good attorney, according to MF.

--MF thinks JB would have put her on the stand and only didn't because MF threatened to walk if she testified.

--JB was an attention seeker in far over his head, who would have lost the case if not for MF, but who gloried in all the praise and attention after the fact, and who took credit where none was due.

--JB deserted her after the trial was over. Others on the team supported her financially, for awhile. JB didn't at first because he was "broke" and when he finally contributed, it was very little very late. Poor MF is the only one supporting her now.

--

BBM

What in the world? Why on earth should an attorney support a client AFTER a case is over? Has anyone on here ever had to hire an attorney and then received any type of support once the case ended? That simple statement tells me that they were expecting to make money off of the case via interviews, book deals, and movie deals. Nauseating! JMO.

I thought Rick Namey quit being her ghost writer when he became convinced of her guilt, when the Foolproof suffocation searches she did were discovered? How does that square with him thinking the Jury came to the right conclusion??

I didn't buy the book for his opinions about the trial or any tidbits about MF. I was hoping to find hope that the allegations of bk might actually stick. In that I was most disappointed.

The heart of his argument seems to be that MF and FCA conspired to hide the true worth of "her" story. That is the fraud. By his own admission, though, she is poison in the book world and in Hollywood. Even the *advertiser censored* offer had to be withdrawn because of threatened boycotts. ( heh).

The money Rick thinks is there is in the pay for view idea- which was his, he points out with pride. But.....no contracts, and the same problem as a future earning, IMO.

Just don't think the bk fraud will fly....and hope Rick pursuit is for the reasons he says he is. In some significant ways he is offering support to her versions of reality. Jmo.

BBM

What in the world? Why on earth should an attorney support a client AFTER a case is over? Has anyone on here ever had to hire an attorney and then received any type of support once the case ended? That simple statement tells me that they were expecting to make money off of the case via interviews, book deals, and movie deals. Nauseating! JMO.

They clearly thought so. MF may still be planning in such. I agree- nauseating.

I thought Rick Namey quit being her ghost writer when he became convinced of her guilt, when the Foolproof suffocation searches she did were discovered? How does that square with him thinking the Jury came to the right conclusion??

I don't think he ever became convinced of her guilt. He clearly does not believe it was a premeditated murder. He thinks the jury got it right because he doesn't believe the State proved its case beyond a reasonable doubt. He discounts virtually all the state's forensics, included every last bit relating to Caylee's body being in the car.

The verdict he would have liked to see is "not proven." He thinks she's likely guilty of.......something, and that vagueness is where he leaves it. He also hints mightily that he thinks George was involved.... somehow. Last, he seems taken with MF's assertion that FCA didn't report the (must mean accidental drowning) because she was realistically afraid of being charged with the felony of child neglect, because of FL's "draconian" child welfare laws.

I didn't buy the book for his opinions about the trial or any tidbits about MF. I was hoping to find hope that the allegations of bk might actually stick. In that I was most disappointed.

The heart of his argument seems to be that MF and FCA conspired to hide the true worth of "her" story. That is the fraud. By his own admission, though, she is poison in the book world and in Hollywood. Even the *advertiser censored* offer had to be withdrawn because of threatened boycotts. ( heh).

The money Rick thinks is there is in the pay for view idea- which was his, he points out with pride. But.....no contracts, and the same problem as a future earning, IMO.

Just don't think the bk fraud will fly....and hope he's pursuing it for the reasons he says he is. Jmo.
BBM - Add that to Casey's list of "You know you're a complete loser when...". :D

I picture CM, right after dinner, sitting in a comfy leather chair by the fire, lighting up a big stogie and calling out to his tiny hands, big rack girl - "time to rub the bunions"

Schrader just filed a change of address with the court, from Greene to Cheney Mason... She's really completely his now... good luck with that, cheney... Notice her signature on this doc. We know how she loves to sit and doodle her name. Practicing. But, compare her new, fancy signature with her old signature from the indigency application that Intermezzo just linked. Big difference. She's been perfecting her autograph, for the big book signing. :facepalm:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMUEySHp2RklKd2s/edit?usp=sharing

All jmo.

IIRC in the original bankruptcy filings over 80 creditors were listed. Yet this letter was only forwarded to eight of the creditors. Quantum 3 group (I think this is ambulance company), Orange County Sherriffs , IRS, State Attorney, attorney's for Kronk, Zeneida, and TES, and Baez.

Adding to my above post. I wonder if these 8 are the ones not discharged from the bankruptcy since they are getting notice of the change of address. :thinking:
Also, if Greene is dropping out from representing Casey wouldn't he have to send notice of it to the courts, and not just a change of address?

Niner--Don't think that source can be relied upon for legal analysis. ;).

Even if its true that FCA cleans CM's toilets, who's to say(and prove) she gets paid to do so? Maybe the arrangement is more like a child's....clean the toilet and put your clothes away and get a few dollars allowance to go spend on candy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn