Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 4 bodies found in Manorville...2 women and 2 men. One was identified as Jessica Taylor, a known prostitute. The other female has never been identified, so it's not an established fact that she was a prostitute. Doubtful the men were either. So when you state it as a fact that prostitutes were killed and found in Manorville, that's misleading. ONE known prostitute was discovered murdered and dismembered in Manorville. And I don't believe LE ever stated that JT was strangled, so that too is not an established fact.
also in feb 2012 a male body was found partially buriedon north street.according to the guy that found him he was wrapped in a bed sheet without any clothes.so that makes 5.

no activity at all from police.the land next to his house is most likely privately owned and not by him.there is a lot of woods from the end of silas carter that continues down jerusalm hollow to wading river rd.this is a dirt road and so is the beginning of silas carter rd that's off of Jerusalem hollow rd.

That is the weirdest thing. I would expect them to be all over that place. It makes me wonder what they've collected and where they've found it. I wonder if his family is still staying there?

That is the weirdest thing. I would expect them to be all over that place. It makes me wonder what they've collected and where they've found it. I wonder if his family is still staying there?
I will let you know later.I will be doing drive by later tonite,I have to pick some one up down the block from the house.

I'd be willing to bet LE from several jurisdictions are combing through his life and looking at his travel/travel dates...all the way from Ft Meyers, FL to Upstate NY (including LE from LI, Philly, AC, Wilmington, NC and Fort Lauderdale.)

I don't think there's ever been a drawing or a description of "the drifter". Regarding that "drifter", it's worth noting that a NY Post reporter came up with that term to describe a houseguest of JB's, and that same reporter later claimed that the "drifter" is not worthy of attention, not important to the story.

Regarding no searches being done at Silas Carter, I'd guess they've either already been done (as in, the family knew for quite a while that an arrest was imminent and stood by while police rifled through everything), or else the house is now empty and the grounds guarded pending an upcoming search.

BTW, did anyone notice how JB, initially, went into his first hearing Pro Se. That shows either arrogant confidence or stupidity. I bet it was arrogance.

Do we have an address for JB when he was living in Mastic during the 90's? Kim Raffo grew up in Mastic on Woodcut Drive it looks like according to a post on her FB Memory page. I'm curious how close that would be to JB.

Might as well pile up the coincidences ...

Do we have an address for JB when he was living in Mastic during the 90's? Kim Raffo grew up in Mastic on Woodcut Drive it looks like according to a post on her FB Memory page. I'm curious how close that would be to JB.

Might as well pile up the coincidences ...

Per Ancestry.com, there is a JB at 144 Roberts Street in 1993, and a JB at 40 Shore Drive Mastic Beach in 1996

No, but we're trying to link this individual to a pool of victims and he lives around the block from where some were found and also grew up around the block from where another victim did.

Trips me out...lol

Hardly changes the point, which is that when you find a serial killer who strangles prostitutes a short distance from Gilgo, and that serial killer is the right age and right profile for LISK, and that serial killer has been living in the area for 20 years since his known killings, well then common sense says you've found your killer. Fairly obviously, I should think. The connections between Manorville and Gilgo just put an exclamation point on the whole thing.
it was fairly obvious that edward humphrey was the gainesville ripper too.....until...........oops......

Rita Tangredi was found in East Patchogue. Colleen McNamee's remains were found in Shirley. Sandra Costilla's remains were found in North Sea. They are not Manorville victims, they are victims of a man who just happened to live in Manorville.
...correct

One thing worth noting: a foot fetish and a shoe fetish are two completely different fetishes. It's one or the other;** I've never heard of someone having both.***

wow, really?----they are different things, (generally u hear that its men with the foot fetish, and women the shoes)but many that have one coincide it with the other, as it is seen as the accessory to its counterpart---although foot fetish is more common--and generally shoe lovers(men) have a thing for calves or legs

Do you know where express drive south is off the William Floyd Parkway? Thats where Colleen was left. Looks like Bittrolff grew up right near the poospatuck indian rezervation

I think that's the service rd where William Floyd Pkwy and 495 meet.

I think that's the service rd where William Floyd Pkwy and 495 meet.

Thanks. Damn he really is right there only a few blocks from Kim Raffo! That is crazy! Express drive south is alot closer to the Manorville graveyard then I prevously thought!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member