Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far since Bittrolff arrest we've only found more and more damning evidence that Bittrolff is probably the LISK. I've seen nothing since his arrest that points in anyway to him not being the LISK and most of what i've seen so far makes it hard to deny he could be...

I think that's the service rd where William Floyd Pkwy and 495 meet.
Wm Floyd is exit 68 on 495 and bodies have been found near 68 and exit 69. Early on, I found there is a rest stop near there which was known as a hookup location for gay men. Which might explain the male bodies near Manorville and then the small male near Jones Beach Parking area six, iirc... Another known hookup site.

If it is JB who is responsible for Manorville. I would theorize that his motivation is morally based and possibly anger at himself for being drawn to the victims.

So far since Bittrolff arrest we've only found more and more damning evidence that Bittrolff is probably the LISK. I've seen nothing since his arrest that points in anyway to him not being the LISK and most of what i've seen so far makes it hard to deny he could be...
you mean other than the fact that GB4 is a trophy garden, and CM/RTB were not found together?

Wm Floyd is exit 68 on 495 and bodies have been found near 68 and exit 69. Early on, I found there is a rest stop near there which was known as a hookup location for gay men. Which might explain the male bodies near Manorville and then the small male near Jones Beach Parking area six, iirc... Another known hookup site.

If it is JB who is responsible for Manorville. I would theorize that his motivation is morally based and possibly anger at himself for being drawn to the victims.

Thats real good work K

you mean other than the fact that GB4 is a trophy garden, and CM/RTB were not found together?
If he killed GB4, he was nearly 20 years older and much more established...likely with more money, more time and available sites to work from and more experience than when he allegedly killed RT and CM.

John Bittrolff was born in 1966. John currently lives in Manorville. Before that, he lived in Center moriches, NY in 1995. John Bittrolff attended William Floyd High School in MASTIC BEACH, NY and graduated class of 1984.

http://www.mylife.com/johnbittrolff
In 2006, Kim Raffo was 35. JB would have been 40. They both have siblings and it's possible they crossed paths at some point.

He was young when he killed CM/RTB and they could have been his first kills. Remember, serial killers only get better at what they do if they are not stopped.

He was young when he killed CM/RTB and they could have been his first kills. Remember, serial killers only get better at what they do if they are not stopped.
He would have been 27 in 1993. I suspect if he killed CB and RT that he likely started hurting even killing prostitutes several years prior.

He has no verifiable job yet has a beautiful sprawling house in Manorville. Is it possible he was a pimp of sorts?

Absolutely, very good point. He has gotten by known as a great guy.
Yeah, he was a helper. The more we find out, the more I think JB might be very Black & White...someone who can compartmentalize to extremes. Helping people he thinks deserve help and perhaps punishing those who won't be helped or who he feels are tempting him off the righteous path. Although he may help people only to present an image which allows him to get away with his dastardly deeds.

One thing I did notice was that the photos taken inside his garage of the dirt bikes did not show a level of OCD organization like the mechanic poi was described as having. All kinds of tools and work stuff was just kind of everywhere and somewhat messy. Not sure if this is significant just thought I'd point it out.

One thing I did notice was that the photos taken inside his garage of the dirt bikes did not show a level of OCD organization like the mechanic poi was described as having. All kinds of tools and work stuff was just kind of everywhere and somewhat messy. Not sure if this is significant just thought I'd point it out.
But that is his namesake's hobby, right? Lots of youtube videos of dirt bike escapades.

Yes from all the tools and equipment inside the garage it looked they were Bittrolff's tools, lots of toolboxes, lots of wire and god knows what else

Yeah, he was a helper. The more we find out, the more I think JB might be very Black & White...someone who can compartmentalize to extremes. Helping people he thinks deserve help and perhaps punishing those who won't be helped or who he feels are tempting him off the righteous path. Although he may help people only to present an image which allows him to get away with his dastardly deeds.

I think part of his blending into society was operating under the act of an honorable citizen and all around nice guy. Evil people hide under acts of goodness to deceive people into lowering their guard and trusting them

I think part of his blending into society was operating under the act of an honorable citizen and all around nice guy. Evil people hide under acts of goodness to deceive people into lowering their guard and trusting them

Yes, just this weekend, I found out a very helpful older man who helped a neighbor find the location of a brush fire, offered to help when the same neighbor was locked out and who relentlessly since has been dropping very inappropriate double entendre's: Is on the state sex offenders list. He takes every chance he can to cordially talk to every neighbor he passes or who passes by. One thing he did that seemed out of character was when I told him I found nails in a parking space. He got really aggitated and wanted to know what spot....thought someone was targeting him and he is always cleaning his car, meticulously. Now, I understand that reaction.

In 2006, Kim Raffo was 35. JB would have been 40. They both have siblings and it's possible they crossed paths at some point.

Kim Raffo was born Jan 1971, would have been 43 years old today

John M Bittrolff was born in 1966, is now 48 years old

JBs brothers TB was born ca. 1969, is now 45 years old

JBs brother KB was born ca. 1974, is now 40 years old

so the brother (modsnip) was the one whose DNA match led to Bittrolff's arrest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member