Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, just this weekend, I found out a very helpful older man who helped a neighbor find the location of a brush fire, offered to help when the same neighbor was locked out and who relentlessly since has been dropping very inappropriate double entendre's: Is on the state sex offenders list. He takes every chance he can to cordially talk to every neighbor he passes or who passes by. One thing he did that seemed out of character was when I told him I found nails in a parking space. He got really aggitated and wanted to know what spot....thought someone was targeting him and he is always cleaning his car, meticulously. Now, I understand that reaction.

Wow. Great example of what I meant. Interesting when you mentioned the nails he became paranoid that he had been found out.

(Modsnip)

In all respect...We do NOT KNOW that they went to the same school, they MIGHT have, but please do NOT jump to conclutions and post them as facts.

Wm Floyd is exit 68 on 495 and bodies have been found near 68 and exit 69. Early on, I found there is a rest stop near there which was known as a hookup location for gay men. Which might explain the male bodies near Manorville and then the small male near Jones Beach Parking area six, iirc... Another known hookup site.

If it is JB who is responsible for Manorville. I would theorize that his motivation is morally based and possibly anger at himself for being drawn to the victims.
there are no rest ups near this area.

(Modsnip)

In all respect...We do NOT KNOW that they went to the same school, they MIGHT have, but please do NOT jump to conclutions and post them as facts.
mastic,mastic beach and Shirley all go to William Floyd schools.only exception is mastic in a small area called mastic woods that is north of sunrise hwy goes to eastport south manor.north of expressway is Shirley where parts close to Yaphank goes to longwood.sooo where jb grew up along with kim raffo they both went to william Floyd school district.

I drove by jb house last night and there is no activity,no cars except a small pick up truck that is parked in the backyard by a shed.only thing that stood out for me was the gates to the back were open.i don't remember seeing them open when he was first arrested.I did take photos of the house and the woods that are next to his home.im not sure if im allowed to post them.this is a quiet street and the only neighbors that are relativily close are the ones right next door to him.other then that the neighboring homes are further from them.remeber these homes are on large pieces of property and there are a lot of woods.

Back on the topic on Visions and I mentioned JB maybe finding these woman in outreach programs and coming across as a trusted maybe volunteer there to help them. Well, I was reading about Kim Raffo and this article states she briefly stayed at the Atlantic City Rescue Mission because she had lost her place to stay with a friend.

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/archive.php?ac=t&forumid=122532&date=08-24-2008&t=1433824-1

They have a Street Outreach program.

http://www.acrescuemission.org/outreach

It would be interesting to know details of his 1990 assault arrest. Type of assault, assault victim's sex, circumstances...

BTW, did anyone notice how JB, initially, went into his first hearing Pro Se. That shows either arrogant confidence or stupidity. I bet it was arrogance.
Must have just been waiting for his attorney to show up. Still, at an arraignment, it's not such a big deal to be pro se; the defendant can say "not guilty" as well as an attorney can.

Court today, I guess that's already been mentioned. Not sure if this is a re-do of the arraignment (because of being pro se as per above last week, and also an article I saw saying it was unclear if he'd entered a plea), or if this is a different kind of hearing. Maybe, with an attorney, he'll plead and request bail (which I'm pretty sure would be denied and they'd remand him to prison). The surprise, of course, would be if LE has brow-beaten or cajoled a confession out of him.
http://7online.com/news/suspect-in-2-li-cold-case-murders-heads-to-court/226003/

you mean other than the fact that GB4 is a trophy garden, and CM/RTB were not found together?

Or the fact that the GB4 were not posed, nor were they struck with blunt objects...nor were CM/RTB wrapped in burlap?

mastic,mastic beach and Shirley all go to William Floyd schools.only exception is mastic in a small area called mastic woods that is north of sunrise hwy goes to eastport south manor.north of expressway is Shirley where parts close to Yaphank goes to longwood.sooo where jb grew up along with kim raffo they both went to william Floyd school district.

Rita's daughter, who was best friends with Melissa Barthelemy, graduated from William Floyd as well...

as did the husband of the owner of our related ministries organization.

The court action that I found against JB FROM 2008 is printed poorly and hard to read

Here is the link
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...08jun/014897-05.pdf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Apparently unaware of the service of the amended complaint naming RNF Framing and

Coasta as direct defendants, on April 23, 2007, RNF served a second third-par sumons on

John Bittoff at 167 Silas Carer Road, Manorvile, N.Y. and on May 1 2007, on Coasta

pursuat to Business Corporation Law ~306. RN Framing alleges that John

Bittoff was the sole principal of Coastal at the time of the accident to hold the defendant RN Framing harless from any claims
arising out of work on the project as well as to purchase general liability insurance.

Looks like this plaintiff, Coombs, fell off a roof, tried to sue the main construction company involved, Birchwood, and Birchwood turned around and sued the subcontractors, RNF Framing and Coastal Construction. Also looks like, along the way, RNF Framing tried to personally sue Bittrolff. Either way, Bittrolff, who looks to have been lowest man on the totem pole in this situation, wound up holding the bag for not having insurance for Coombs. Unless I read it wrong, Birchwood paid Coombs something (if they say how much, I'm not seeing it) for his troubles and then turned around and got that amount back from Coastal Construction.

Rita's daughter, who was best friends with Melissa Barthelemy, graduated from William Floyd as well...

as did the husband of the owner of our related ministries organization.

Which again makes me wonder about the Barthelemy I found listed for Revilo Ave. in Shirley. Revilo Ave is off of William Floyd Parkway, and not far from where the body of Colleen McNamee was found.

Coincidence? Maybe. But it sure makes that pile bigger, imo.

Looks like this plaintiff, Coombs, fell off a roof, tried to sue the main construction company involved, Birchwood, and Birchwood turned around and sued the subcontractors, RNF Framing and Coastal Construction. Also looks like, along the way, RNF Framing tried to personally sue Bittrolff. Either way, Bittrolff, who looks to have been lowest man on the totem pole in this situation, wound up holding the bag for not having insurance for Coombs. Unless I read it wrong, Birchwood paid Coombs something (if they say how much, I'm not seeing it) for his troubles and then turned around and got that amount back from Coastal Construction.

Perfect breakdown, thank you.

I have noticed his name was spelled as Bittoff in the court doc and I am wondering if that is why we can't find much under the correct spelling of his name. Maybe he deliberately misspelled his name on business documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46