Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are no rest ups near this area.

Hi Jenny, I found this info up to three years ago. We were looking at anything to connect exit 68-71 re: the bodies of several men and the four Manorville bodies (prior to the two most recent finds.) In my research I found quite a few mentions of a rest stop or a pull over area of some type...in the area of exit 68 & 69...it was mentioned in some articles or forums as a rendezvous spot for gay men to hookup.

Wm Floyd is exit 68 on 495 and bodies have been found near 68 and exit 69. Early on, I found there is a rest stop near there which was known as a hookup location for gay men. Which might explain the male bodies near Manorville and then the small male near Jones Beach Parking area six, iirc... Another known hookup site.

If it is JB who is responsible for Manorville. I would theorize that his motivation is morally based and possibly anger at himself for being drawn to the victims.

I thought JB looked gay in his old mugshot. Something about the mustache. He could be bisexual.

I thought JB looked gay in his old mugshot.
That was my immediate first thought, too - haircut, mustache, the shirt, other "intangibles". That would be a Psych 101 diagnosis, though (rage over his self-imposed denial, yadda yadda).

av1usl.jpg
2m34llt.jpg

you mean other than the fact that GB4 is a trophy garden, and CM/RTB were not found together?

I agree with you. I think there's nothing that points to him being LISK, and I'd be very surprised if he turns out to have killed the GB4 or any of the Manorville victims.

Hi Jenny, I found this info up to three years ago. We were looking at anything to connect exit 68-71 re: the bodies of several men and the four Manorville bodies (prior to the two most recent finds.) In my research I found quite a few mentions of a rest stop or a pull over area of some type...in the area of exit 68 & 69...it was mentioned in some articles or forums as a rendezvous spot for gay men to hookup.
I drive by these exits all the time and there are no rest stops.they are a couple further west on the lie.ex 63 and I thing 59.

I agree with you. I think there's nothing that points to him being LISK, and I'd be very surprised if he turns out to have killed the GB4 or any of the Manorville victims.

fair enough marie but you think nothing points to him? What in your opinion has JB been doing for the last 20 years? Do you think he only killed those two girls and went on to live a normal happy life without killing anyone else or do you think he has other victims...just not the bodies near his home in manorville or OP?

This article (like all the others) reiterates that there is zero evidence to connect JB to Gilgo.
Oh, c'mon. It reiterates that that's what police are saying, at this present moment - that's all. And, based on how SCPD has gone to and fro and back and forth since day one of this case, what they say about it now means little or nothing.

(Modsnip)

In all respect...We do NOT KNOW that they went to the same school, they MIGHT have, but please do NOT jump to conclutions and post them as facts.

Agreed. And this article states that KR "grew up" in Brooklyn. Does anyone have the date that the family moved? KR may not have been in LI long enough to even attend elementary school there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie