GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frequent reader. Rarely comment. I have been following since Day 1. Thank you all for keeping Abby's spirit alive here! God bless Abby is home with her family. Anyway, Re: medical waste. Very scary to think what could be in those boxes.

I wonder if Abby could have seen the truck as blue, considering she was probably taken out of surprise, so had very little time to really look at the truck, not to mention depending on where the sun was shining on the truck, I can see an easy mistake in calling a black car/truck blue....not to mention, he got rid of it in the fall - probably in case anybody saw the suspicious vehicle, it wouldn't be linked back to him.

[/B][/QUOTE]

I know this is probably not related at all... and I don't know much on the Maura Murray case - but in some pictures she looks like she has dark hair, was located north near the area. NK would have been about 23 around the time she disappeared....just speculating.

Abby Strong: Community shows its support

CONWAY — From the volunteers behind the Bring Abby Home online effort comes a new social media endeavor called #abbystrong. The former was created to help search for the then missing teen who was gone for nine months, and the latter is to welcome her home.

The term Abby Strong is clearly a take off of Boston Strong which was a common theme after the Boston Marathon bombings.
"A couple of friends of mine coined a phrase tonight, 'Abby Strong," said Kirsch. "It is quite fitting. This kid is beyond amazing and we all would do well to have 1/10th of her strength and compassion.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/newsx/local-news/115566-abbystrong

I know some don't approve of this hashtag. Don't shoot the messenger :p

There are some really sweet welcome home photos on the BAH fb page from people and their pets https://www.facebook.com/bringabbyhome

The biohazard pictures that are posted- actually those boxes are medical waste chemicals. If you look closely at the boxes- they are from Curtis May Energy. It's small, but the boxes also say Medical Waste under the biohazard sign.

View attachment 55983

I wonder if there was some kind of "portable potty" in the storage container and those medical waste boxes are being used to empty the contents.

I know this is probably not related at all... and I don't know much on the Maura Murray case - but in some pictures she looks like she has dark hair, was located north near the area. NK would have been about 23 around the time she disappeared....just speculating.

I'm active on the boards for the Maura Murray disappearance, and I think looking at Nate Kibby is a prudent idea. Even if he's not involved, the extra attention is wonderful for Maura's case and I would encourage anyone looking for another case to follow: Please join us, we'd love the additional help and hope. ETA: link for Maura

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...aura-Murray-21-Haverhill-9-Feb-2004-11/page24

Abby is home, and that's the ideal ending for a kidnapping. Home, and a successful prosecution...and that's the next hurdle, that they appear well-prepared for.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

I wonder if there was some kind of "portable potty" in the storage container and those medical waste boxes are being used to empty the contents.

That was my first thought. Waste. Of the human variety.

it may be soundproof but it's not smellproof...one would think if he had six days to "clean out" or "clean up" that's pretty much the first thing he'd toss and not for evidentiary purposes, simply because it stinks. especially if that's his 'man cave' where he does a lot of work?

I've never seen a case where they save sh-t. for dna purposes I suppose? I haven't followed that many...

what else could constitute medical waste...needles? any thoughts?

Not insinuating anything but any material with blood on it would be considered hazardous wouldn't it?

it may be soundproof but it's not smellproof...one would think if he had six days to "clean out" or "clean up" that's pretty much the first thing he'd toss and not for evidentiary purposes, simply because it stinks. especially if that's his 'man cave' where he does a lot of work?

I've never seen a case where they save sh-t. for dna purposes I suppose? I haven't followed that many...

what else could constitute medical waste...needles? any thoughts?

Blood, throwup, feces, urine, and medical waste. Etc...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure if there is human waste they would collect at least small samples to test to see who it is from... It would be evidence that AH was there.

I have ads for shoes on mine. :D

Off-topic(?)

Okay, this is weird. Did anyone else notice? When I click to come to the top of this thread, there's an ad for… wait for it… storage containers, with pictures that look very much like the one in question.

http://www.who.int/topics/medical_waste/en/ medical waste difinition.
Waste generated by health care activities includes a broad range of materials, from used needles and syringes to soiled dressings, body parts, diagnostic samples, blood, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and radioactive materials.
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Maybe this has already been said, but those shipping containers (the orange storage container) are super popular in survivalist circles... Anyone ever see the show Doomsday Preppers? They're relatively inexpensive and can be lived in with the right modifications. NK seems like a prepper (although obviously in a sinister way). I kind of doubt that Abby would be kept in that container the whole time, but I can definitely see there being tunnels/rooms dug out underneath the shipping container. This would provide more liveable temps if she was kept there. The questions to neighbors about digging/burying make sense to me, as maybe he was burying stockpiles of ammo (which is in short supply right now), or even MREs/freeze dried food supplies, etc. Even weapons/guns greased in cosmoline could be buried there. Composting toilets are popular in those circles too. Just a guess.

I am waiting to hear something official about where Abby was kept and tunnels and such. But if there were no tunnels being dug I wondered if the digging described by neighbors was actually to bury waste or such from a porta-potty type device.

I really look forward to either knowing this container factored into Abby's case or not. Right now it is still one big ole honkin question mark hanging there.

I am waiting to hear something official about where Abby was kept and tunnels and such. But if there were no tunnels being dug I wondered if the digging described by neighbors was actually to bury waste or such from a porta-potty type device.

I really look forward to either knowing this container factored into Abby's case or not. Right now it is still one big ole honkin question mark hanging there.

Wouldn't he just empty it into his own toilet? Unless it is composting one.

More on accident in March:

The couple says Kibby sent them a letter offering them $1,000, but they didn’t like his tone.

"I cannot be terrorized because I choose not to be a victim in life. I am a businessman and not a . Your vehicle isn't worth $5,000, it’s junk. We both know that,” the letter says.

Kibby also reportedly sent a letter to the sheriff saying Ray threatened to hit him.

http://www.whdh.com/story/26156087/woman-says-accused-kidnapper-attacked-her-in-march

thanks Cherie and moonlight...I guess I was thinking more in terms of paraphernalia vs. body fluids.

yuck. wouldn't those more likely be contained as evidence in plastic though instead of cardboard? unless samples were 'tagged' in plastic and placed in the boxes.

all speculation I guess until we know more. we know so little. and I agree with tlcya. and don't believe she was in that container nor used a port-a-potty but that's subject to change obviously...

Not sure if rules vary state to state, but this is from New York:

Body waste products such as urine and feces without blood
are not considered regulated waste. Waste such as
disposables containing non-fluid blood (i.e.: soiled sanitary
napkins, dressings, gauze and cotton balls with a small
amount of dried blood or other body fluids) are not
Regulated waste. These can be disposed of in plastic bags
with regular garbage.

http://schools.nyc.gov/NR/rdonlyres...NGOFREGULATEDWASTEANDCLEANUPPROTOCOL92013.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304