GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've owned Dobermans all my life, fantastic breed. My favorite breed actually. I'm just sad that breeders have not been diligent in breeding out cardiomyopathy and wobblers. I couldn't bare to lose another too young.
Now I'm doing the greyhound thing. Wonderful & docile...super easy laid back dogs that live a long time. Love mine to death, but they're nowhere near even half as intelligent as a Doberman.

Sorry for the rambling off topic....

My husband too, his beloved Dobie will never be replaced in his heart. He has wanted another ever since. But rescue dogs keep popping up who need us more.

I think the dog left with the ex, but if the dog was there it really depends on what he was trained to do. And I can't help but think any dog like a dobie would not be a good thing for Abby if trained or kept by him. To me, based on what people who know him are saying, he seems a very loose cannon with a quick temper who who holds a grudge. Not good pet owner in general.

Nancy Grace did a segment tonight on this case. Reporters tried to correct her a number of times on the container lol. I didn't catch what dept. but a reporter mentioned there was two hours of activity by the river or stream behind the mobile today. I'm waiting for the transcript to read that, otherwise I don't remember anything being new.

Still trying to catch up here...

Have you all discussed the black truck/Dunkin Donuts receipt from those first days and the information that Kibby is alleged to have owned a dark blue truck last Fall? Do you think that maybe LE really was on to something (a dark truck) when they were doing the check points and that's why the DD receipt (and the owner's truck) became so important?

I'm only able to read drips and drabs at this point (ugh!) so my apologies if you've already discussed this line of reasoning...

Still trying to catch up here...

Have you all discussed the black truck/Dunkin Donuts receipt from those first days and the information that Kibby is alleged to have owned a dark blue truck last Fall? Do you think that maybe LE really was on to something (a dark truck) when they were doing the check points and that's why the DD receipt became so important?

I'm only able to read drips and drabs at this point so my apologies if you've already discussed this line of reasoning...

Wait, what about a Dunkin Donuts receipt? My dad owns a network of DD locations...if there's a pic of the receipt/actual receipt in hand, you can match it up to the video camera system tape. It's linked, and easy to do, just a few clicks. I need to read back and find out about this receipt...ETA: We keep our tapes for 90 days, not sure about other franchisees, darn it, but I may be too late to comment on this. Just my two cents.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

My husband too, his beloved Dobie will never be replaced in his heart. He has wanted another ever since. But rescue dogs keep popping up who need us more.

I think the dog left with the ex, but if the dog was there it really depends on what he was trained to do. And I can't help but think any dog like a dobie would not be a good thing for Abby if trained or kept by him. To me, based on what people who know him are saying, he seems a very loose cannon with a quick temper who who holds a grudge. Not good pet owner in general.
Dobermans are bred to be house pets and/or personal protectors. If Abigail lived with a Doberman at KN's in any situation, it bonded to her and would have protected her from KN. My home has 4 adult males that have always wrestled like bear cubs. Now they do it during holidays and college breaks. (Insert long sigh here.) Our Dobie tries to protect whoever is moaning/losing in the wrestling match. If she can maneuver herself between the wrestlers, she will. If she can't, she barks incessantly at the aggressor. This usually results in our Dobie being playfully wrestled to the ground which she reluctantly tolerates.

Wait, what about a Dunkin Donuts receipt? My dad owns a network of DD locations...if there's a pic of the receipt/actual receipt in hand, you can match it up to the video camera system tape. It's linked, and easy to do, just a few clicks. I need to read back and find out about this receipt...ETA: We keep our tapes for 90 days, not sure about other franchisees, darn it, but I may be too late to comment on this. Just my two cents.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

Read about it in Thread #1, SC. We sort of came to the conclusion that LE found the receipt, looked at the video and found the truck by matching the time stamp, then tracked down the truck. Turned out the owner, an older woman, drove through the area every day to visit her husband in a rehabilitation (?) center. But, we kept discussing it and tried to figure out how that ONE receipt spurred such a response from LE. It all just makes me wonder...

What are the investigators from the State Police Fish and Game Department searching for at NK's trailer?
http://www.whdh.com/story/26166357/neighbor-says-she-went-inside-accused-kidnappers-storage-room

One of them went into the river behind his trailer with a K9 and searched the river for about 45 minutes with 5-6 other officers; apparently he came out with "an object" which he put into a gray bag after showing the others. Maybe Abby's cell phone? But who knows.

ETA: lol, the hare beat the tortoise once again. (Thx for link above, white rabbit.)

Read about it in Thread #1, SC. We sort of came to the conclusion that LE found the receipt, looked at the video and found the truck by matching the time stamp, then tracked down the truck. Turned out the owner, an older woman, drove through the area every day to visit her husband in a rehabilitation (?) center. But, we kept discussing it and tried to figure out how that ONE receipt spurred such a response from LE. It all just makes me wonder...

I think because it was the only thing found that was dated. So they checked it out and ruled it out.

Nancy Grace did a segment tonight on this case. Reporters tried to correct her a number of times on the container lol. I didn't catch what dept. but a reporter mentioned there was two hours of activity by the river or stream behind the mobile today. I'm waiting for the transcript to read that, otherwise I don't remember anything being new.

I love that CNN posts transcripts, including Nancy Grace

Is this canine handler from Maine
http://www.sunjournal.com/files/imagecache/medium/2012/07/25/RUMmexshootingfolo2AP072612.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-08-01 at 3.06.50 AM.png

the same canine handler as in this article about the search at NK's trailer?
http://www.georgianewsday.com/news/...nandez-alleged-kidnapper-nathaniel-kibby.html
Screen Shot 2014-08-01 at 3.00.38 AM.png

If so, that was a cadaver dog in the river behind KN’s trailer.

The agent scoured the river for around 45 minutes with six other officer before emerging with an object wrapped in a grey plastic bag.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...obsessed-zombie-apocalypse.html#ixzz396YN9Q9g

The first photo is from sunjournal.com. You have to find it by googling "New Hampshire cadaver dogs" as the Sun Journal requires a subscription to read this specific article. The caption on the first photo reads: Maine Game Warden Jeremy Judd watches his cadaver dog Tundra work the crime scene at 9 Riverside Park on Wednesday morning in Mexico.

Is this the same?
(rsbm)

Sure looks the same to me. Even the watch seems to match. :sigh: Read my earlier post about the bio material containers and "digging". It wouldn't surprise me.

The canine officer in the river behind NK's trailer was wearing a Fish and Game officer t-shirt. Here he is:

Screen Shot 2014-08-01 at 3.32.36 AM.png

The canine officer who looks extremely similar to him with the known black cadaver dog is also a fish and game warden. (See first photo in my previous post and it's caption verifying that it's a cadaver dog.)

This is why I think it's the same officer with his black cadaver dog. If it's the same officer, what did his dog locate in the the river?

Because NK moved into his trailer about 5 years ago, if LE finds human decomposition, the remains would most likely have been adults, children, or babies who disappeared after 2008.

-There aren’t any bodies of adults for whom are unaccounted in New Hampshire who disappeared after 2008.
http://www.doj.nh.gov/criminal/cold-case/victim-list/index.htm

-There aren’t any bodies of children or babies for whom are unaccounted in New Hampshire who disappeared after 2008.
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=NH

NK's trailer sits relatively close to Maine, so I checked in Maine.
-There is only one person (beside Ayla Reynolds and there is a STRONG suspect in her disappearance) from Maine that disappeared after 2008. This old man's location was approx. 2 hours and 10 minutes away from NK's trailer.
http://www.maine.gov/dps/msp/criminal_investigation/missing_persons.shtml

Because NK moved into his trailer about 5 years ago, if LE finds human decomposition, the remains would most likely have been adults, children, or babies who disappeared after 2008.

-There aren’t any bodies of adults for whom are unaccounted in New Hampshire who disappeared after 2008.
http://www.doj.nh.gov/criminal/cold-case/victim-list/index.htm

-There aren’t any bodies of children or babies for whom are unaccounted in New Hampshire who disappeared after 2008.
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=NH

NK's trailer sits relatively close to Maine, so I checked in Maine.
-There is only one person (beside Ayla Reynolds and there is a STRONG suspect in her disappearance) from Maine that disappeared after 2008. This old man's location was approx. 2 hours and 10 minutes away from NK's trailer.
http://www.maine.gov/dps/msp/criminal_investigation/missing_persons.shtml

What about Maura Murray? I just watched a show about her. She disappeared in NH

dkshep, we're not allowed to speculate on that topic...it's against TOS (terms of service)...

pensfan, great catch on the officer. cadaver dog? ugh. see my above comment.

j block, if he had weapons at this point they'd be a violation of parole (though not necessarily illegal) as he called officers to his home in march to remove such items as he'd be arrested for possessing them.

this no-quote-from-my-laptop situation sucks.

:blushing:

Maybe they found her phone in the river? It'd be weighted enough to sink on it's own, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy