The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

I don't know if SM losing his lifestyle would be enough to kill. SM did have a job and skills, so it is not like he would be going onto welfare (I don't think). Would no more Disney trips be a reason to take part in a murder? People have killed for less, sadly. But people have speculated that the Disney trips were more of Tammy's thing. I don't know much about the difference between the Moorer/Caison lifestyle, and a single Sidney lifestyle, or how much of a drop it would be. Since I think this crime was not planned much in advance, it is possible he didn't even think it through.

I think if SM was abused, his lawyer would have yelled it as soon as he was hired. I also think that if SM was able to get a deal, he would. Say they drove to PTL, and TM shot Heather, could SM get a deal for saying where she is? No deal tells me that he was also strongly involved in what happened that night.
Just keep in mind a deal can happen anytime , even during trial or jury negotiations. The prosecutors with the judges' approval has that option.

hmmm. I wonder who is paying SM's attorney fees and if those payments might stop if he were to roll on TM by cutting himself a deal.

I thought SM had a public defender while TM has the private attorney. One of the relative's of TM posted on a site that Mama Caison was putting money into SMs jail account. Even if that is true (which it was on social media so probably isn't) how much could that be?

hmmm. I wonder who is paying SM's attorney fees and if those payments might stop if he were to roll on TM by cutting himself a deal.

On the Public Index this is listed under 'False statement on application for Medicaid assistance':

Moorer, Sidney Stclair Public Defender Application/Request $40 Filing 06/11/2014-09:30

Under the 'Breach/obtain signature or prop. under false pretenses' is this:

Moorer, Sidney Stclair Affidivit of Indigency Action 06/11/2014-09:30

No attorney name is listed for either of these charges though.

This brings up the question again about SM's family. Where are they in all of this? What do they know/think? Clearly they're not helping with his defense by providing an attorney or money for an attorney? Not one interview or statement made? (<---has anyone seen or read anything from them?)

It also indicates there is a break between the C's and him?

Interesting.....

This brings up the question again about SM's family. Where are they in all of this? What do they know/think? Clearly they're not helping with his defense by providing an attorney or money for an attorney? Not one interview or statement made? (<---has anyone seen or read anything from them?)

Interesting.....

I think that SM is on his own now with no help from the M's or the C's. That's JMO.

Interesting.....

Tammy wrote on the Disboards that she and SM were estranged from his family although I think they had recently gotten together with them for a holiday. I doubt they knew anything about SM's and HE's affair until it was reported in the media.

Pure speculation on my part, but I think they didn't care for Tammy and predicted she would ruin SM's life. They may have washed their hands of any trouble he's gotten into as a result of marrying her.

I keep getting stuck on this. Heather gets a text in November that says, dad no longer owns a phone. SM calls Heather from a pay phone. I can understand why Heather would try to call SM back at the pay phone but why would she call his cell? She was told,most likely by TM that SM no longer owns the phone and SM called her from a pay phone. I feel like she could safely assume that calling SM's cell would only get her TM to talk to. That just makes no sense to me. Heather was young but I think that she could grasp that calling his cell,that she knew TM had control of,would not get her a conversation with SM. It just doesn't add up.

I think there is a possibility that the text wasn't sent from TM but rather from one of the younger M's - then deleted to TM wouldn't see it. Kind of 'having dads back' maybe? There's so much we could speculate and wonder about.....

If Heather knew it came from someone other than TM - and enough time had passed from when that text was sent to that night - Heather might have thought he had his cell back - but didn't use it because of trying to keep TM from seeing it on the bill.....but if he'd told heather he was 'really' leaving TM - Heather might have been of the mindset it wouldn't matter anymore if her number came up.... ? Like I said - tons of speculation that could be gone back and forth on....

I think there is a possibility that the text wasn't sent from TM but rather from one of the younger M's - then deleted to TM wouldn't see it. Kind of 'having dads back' maybe? There's so much we could speculate and wonder about.....

If Heather knew it came from someone other than TM - and enough time had passed from when that text was sent to that night - Heather might have thought he had his cell back - but didn't use it because of trying to keep TM from seeing it on the bill.....but if he'd told heather he was 'really' leaving TM - Heather might have been of the mindset it wouldn't matter anymore if her number came up.... ? Like I said - tons of speculation that could be gone back and forth on....

Above BBM. Great thought! I never considered that but it would make sense with the use of "dad" which we've questioned before.

Also, I think sometimes when a person of that age, who is hopelessly in love (if she was), gets a little desperate, they take dumb chances. So, if she kept trying to get SM and couldn't get him, she may have been getting a little frantic and just decided it was late at night and worth a shot. She could have always said later it was a butt dial, or whatever...not that TM would believe that but, as I said, she just might have been willing to take the risk, especially if she thought SM was leaving TM.

Above BBM. Great thought! I never considered that but it would make sense with the use of "dad" which we've questioned before.

Also, I think sometimes when a person of that age, who is hopelessly in love (if she was), gets a little desperate, they take dumb chances. So, if she kept trying to get SM and couldn't get him, she may have been getting a little frantic and just decided it was late at night and worth a shot. She could have always said later it was a butt dial, or whatever...not that TM would believe that but, as I said, she just might have been willing to take the risk, especially if she thought SM was leaving TM.

I guess it kind of depends on how truly scared Heather was of TM. According to Elders, the M's had sex in their vehicle in 2 different places that night before Heather went missing. Then Elders says that TM sent pics of that mess to Heather. So TM clearly hadn't calmed down yet. Elders says that Heather was afraid of TM...and yet she called SM's phone? I guess it doesn't matter why because the end result is the same...where is Heather? :(

I guess it kind of depends on how truly scared Heather was of TM. According to Elders, the M's had sex in their vehicle in 2 different places that night before Heather went missing. Then Elders says that TM sent pics of that mess to Heather. So TM clearly hadn't calmed down yet. Elders says that Heather was afraid of TM...and yet she called SM's phone? I guess it doesn't matter why because the end result is the same...where is Heather? :(

I don't think it was ever confirmed that the photos of them having sex were from that particular night...? Or am I wrong? I thought that it wasn't clear if the sexual photos were at some point prior to all of this, or if it they were from that night.

If they were from that night, my theory is that SM was mad at TM for sending them ("Grow up!"), they fought, she made him get out of the truck, he called Heather from the pay phone after TM took off in a huff.

I keep getting stuck on this. Heather gets a text in November that says, dad no longer owns a phone. SM calls Heather from a pay phone. I can understand why Heather would try to call SM back at the pay phone but why would she call his cell? She was told,most likely by TM that SM no longer owns the phone and SM called her from a pay phone. I feel like she could safely assume that calling SM's cell would only get her TM to talk to. That just makes no sense to me. Heather was young but I think that she could grasp that calling his cell,that she knew TM had control of,would not get her a conversation with SM. It just doesn't add up.
Find a nearby teenager/young adult and ask them. Every one I asked said, Yes, they would call the cell phone. Their theory was that if they were called from a non-cell phone, and no one TOLD them not to call the cell phone at that time, they would first try a reply to the number the call came from and then call the cell phone, or just directly call the cell phone because that it the number they are familiar with. When I reminded them that they had been previously told that the person they were trying to call no longer had a cell phone, EVERY ONE of them said something to the effect of "I wouldn't remember that. I'd just call the cell phone. We live on cell phones."

That is why I don't get stuck on that. I've had a house full of teenagers/young adults coming and going for the past 6 years. I'd forgotten how clueless teenagers can be in certain circumstances....all the while thinking they are so on top of things. JMO.

Find a nearby teenager/young adult and ask them. Every one I asked said, Yes, they would call the cell phone. Their theory was that if they were called from a non-cell phone, and no one TOLD them not to call the cell phone at that time, they would first try a reply to the number the call came from and then call the cell phone, or just directly call the cell phone because that it the number they are familiar with. When I reminded them that they had been previously told that the person they were trying to call no longer had a cell phone, EVERY ONE of them said something to the effect of "I wouldn't remember that. I'd just call the cell phone. We live on cell phones."

That is why I don't get stuck on that. I've had a house full of teenagers/young adults coming and going for the past 6 years. I'd forgotten how clueless teenagers can be in certain circumstances....all the while thinking they are so on top of things. JMO.

I understand what you're saying. I was just trying to take Heather's fear of TM into account after all of the harassment. I did ask my 20 yr old daughter.

I don't think it was ever confirmed that the photos of them having sex were from that particular night...? Or am I wrong? I thought that it wasn't clear if the sexual photos were at some point prior to all of this, or if it they were from that night.

If they were from that night, my theory is that SM was mad at TM for sending them ("Grow up!"), they fought, she made him get out of the truck, he called Heather from the pay phone after TM took off in a huff.

Perhaps I assumed the wrong time from this....
Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.

Truslow said police charged the couple because they had &#8220;martial relations&#8221; in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.

The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. &#8220;Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period.&#8221;

I guess the warrants stating the 17th and 18th confuse me.

http://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html

Perhaps I assumed the wrong time from this....
Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.

Truslow said police charged the couple because they had &#8220;martial relations&#8221; in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.

The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. &#8220;Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period.&#8221;

I guess the warrants stating the 17th and 18th confuse me.

http://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html

That's the only article I've read that has said the pics were sent THAT NIGHT. Interesting. In other reports, if I remember right, her friends were aware of her receiving photos like that before from Tammy (like weeks or months before), unless that was rumor. Hard to know what's fact or fiction, especially when the person (in this case Elder) is not directly quoted.

That's the only article I've read that has said the pics were sent THAT NIGHT. Interesting. In other reports, if I remember right, her friends were aware of her receiving photos like that before from Tammy (like weeks or months before), unless that was rumor. Hard to know what's fact or fiction, especially when the person (in this case Elder) is not directly quoted.

Yes!! You're right. I remember her friends being aware of it also. I guess it's just the wording and reporting. Thank you so much for clearing that up for me!! [emoji4]

Yes!! You're right. I remember her friends being aware of it also. I guess it's just the wording and reporting. Thank you so much for clearing that up for me!! [emoji4]

I'm not sure it is cleared up either way. I don't believe LE has said one way or the other WHEN those photos/texts were sent. Could have been that night. Could have been much earlier. Or could have been both!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back