Interview(s) from TM - the mistress

Cry me a river. She is no Monica. Hilary is still alive for starters. Bill didn't kill her when Monica gave him an ultimatum.

I think it is incredibly crass of her to talk about her plans for the future with Allison's daughters. Those girls have already been through enough. Can you imagine the pain they will be in if they hear this garbage? If TMH had an ounce of care for those girls she would shut her trap and fade into history.

And what is with that ridiculous pose on the floor? She looks like she broke her leg and is crawling for the phone in agony.

Fruity you have made my afternoon ROFLPMS:laughing:
Your description on the pic as sublime

MORE PWEEESE

TM should never compare herself to Mon*ca Lewinsk* 'cause she refused interviews for profit for decades (& only very recently accepted any $).

Did I mention I don't care for TM? There's a very fine line in her being an accomplice in the murder--TM is a purposeful motivating factor: deliberate.

God it makes me fume. I didn't want to say more and give her the time of day but it seems I must. Before the trial I had some limited sympathy for her situation, for her human weakness in having an affair with a married man. People get lonely and miserable and I gave her the benefit of the doubt that conniving Bruce Overland swept her off her feet and she let her hormones dictate her behaviour against her better self. God knows otherwise moral people have done similar and if he fooled Allison, another woman of calibre could get sucked in too.

I would hope in her situation I would take it as my penance for participating in this evil dynamic that I would never DARE raise the issue of any negative impact to my own life. How dare she give herself a second thought? She contributed to Allison's death and she potentially escaped death herself. She should consider that had the financial pricetag been on her head, she'd be the one under Kholo Creek bridge and he'd have had a much better chance of getting away with it. She should thank her lucky stars she couldn't loan him money or sign over any property to help him. Getting herself all gussied up and crying to the media about their love affair and her ruined life is so gross. I feel very sorry for her poor boys having such a disgusting mother. I hope she is shunned.

TM I think it's time to let the children heal. They shouldn't hear any more from you.
Just go away now.

Are you wearing a Wire?

The first question GBC asks TM - not how are you holding out my love? or I am sure Allison is ok and will be found soon so don't worry - its ARE YOU WEARING A WIRE?
And TM doesn't think twice to tell the police this? Holy Bejesus!!!!! That would be my moment of OH WTF have I done here? Yikes I have been pressurizing this guy and now his wife is missing? I could be next........

But there is no reaction TM puts her head in the sand and hopes beyond hope she has the potential to be Mrs T B-C. Don't know why she didn't change her name to T B-C, or even A -Toni B-C that would be even more insulting.

I don't believe a word of this TM interview or anything she puts out to the media. She was GBC's confidante - and I don't doubt GBC told her everything. TM was under his spell. GBC wasn't someone who could keep this crazy stuff to himself. He was a boaster and someone who prided himself on getting ahead no matter which way he could, TM admired that and I think she would have fought to the death for her lover's embrace. That is who she is...- and while she might tow the politically correct line saying that now she believes GBC killed Allison- she is still doing everything that GBC showed her at work and he would be dead set proud of her work - particulary given the nasty circumstances of GBC being found guilty.

Interesting insight that a 40-something year old Australian mother (ex school teacher, ex wife) has compared herself to a single 20-something year old US intern who famously souvenired a married, presidentially soiled frock.

Is there a more suitable comparison she could make I wonder? Lets see... front/back seat sex acts in a Prado with grubby, failing suburban real estate agent who went on to murder his beautiful wife in cold blood in order to cash in her life insurance policy. That's a toughy...

It is, has & always will be about Allison Baden-Clay, and now, her legacy of kindness and domestic abuse awareness. It's time to go quiet now Toni & remove yourself from the picture.

After reading the AWW article - 8 pages of it - I don't think it glorifies TM and it doesn't do her any favours. It certainly shows either TM is totally naive or lying about lts of the facts. A lot of married people cheat (it doesn't make it right) and if cheated on you don't normally get murdered by your spouse.
Why would Toni agree to this interview and mention the sordid details that the children will be able to gain access to sooner or later? Things like having sex in the marital bed - has she no filter?
My impression is that she is in denial about causing Allison's death or is a huge liar. She may not have pulled the trigger but she loaded the gun. GBC is the worst type of person - surely his family even have some idea of this now... How did TM only realise his guilt early this year? Really? Good story lady...
It was an appropriate touch to include the bank details for donations for the girls in the text box at the end "she died for her daughters....she tried hard to save her marriage and paid the ultimate price..."

Who was Toni with? A coincidence IMO

The former real estate salesperson also shared unsettling details about the moment she came close to Allison’s body.

"We drove over that bridge, and she was under there, and later that day, maybe around noon, we heard a woman's body has been found, and I knew straight away – instantly – that it was Allison," Ms McHugh said.

http://www.womansday.com.au/lifesty...-my-future-with-gerard-included-his-children/

I had to do it I bought the women's weekly and I have just watched the interview they have with Toni McHugh - she constantly massaged the front of her neck whilst saying how sorry she felt for Allison - Classic in body language of lying

I had to do it I bought the women's weekly and I have just watched the interview they have with Toni McHugh - she constantly massaged the front of her neck whilst saying how sorry she felt for Allison - Classic in body language of lying

Yep and did you notice she could not say Allison's name. CRIKEY I'm filthy with the thought she's getting money. Immunity?? argghhh. Where's the duct tape please! For her & me!

Yep and did you notice she could not say Allison's name. CRIKEY I'm filthy with the thought she's getting money. Immunity?? argghhh. Where's the duct tape please! For her & me!

Yes !!! Duct tape yes !!!

After reading the AWW article - 8 pages of it - I don't think it glorifies TM and it doesn't do her any favours. It certainly shows either TM is totally naive or lying about lts of the facts. A lot of married people cheat (it doesn't make it right) and if cheated on you don't normally get murdered by your spouse.
Why would Toni agree to this interview and mention the sordid details that the children will be able to gain access to sooner or later? Things like having sex in the marital bed - has she no filter?
My impression is that she is in denial about causing Allison's death or is a huge liar. She may not have pulled the trigger but she loaded the gun. GBC is the worst type of person - surely his family even have some idea of this now... How did TM only realise his guilt early this year? Really? Good story lady...
It was an appropriate touch to include the bank details for donations for the girls in the text box at the end "she died for her daughters....she tried hard to save her marriage and paid the ultimate price..."

BBM

The same reason she agreed to do the 60mins interview.....$$$$'s ....deplorable!!!

Who was Toni with? A coincidence IMO

The former real estate salesperson also shared unsettling details about the moment she came close to Allison’s body.

"We drove over that bridge, and she was under there, and later that day, maybe around noon, we heard a woman's body has been found, and I knew straight away – instantly – that it was Allison," Ms McHugh said.

http://www.womansday.com.au/lifesty...-my-future-with-gerard-included-his-children/

Yes and I bet she 'air-pumped'.....at least in her mind !

.....Maybe she (and the media) have got the hint......haven't heard from her this week.....NAAAAH that person doesn't know what dignity in silence is !

Yes and I bet she 'air-pumped'.....at least in her mind !

.....Maybe she (and the media) have got the hint......haven't heard from her this week.....NAAAAH that person doesn't know what dignity in silence is !

Do I remember GerRed trying to get rid of TM and wanting her to go to Dubai? Well maybe she's whooping it up with rich sheikh by now. Hey I didn't say married rich sultan! She could be the next Mrs sheikhRattle&Roll.

Monica was an single attractive, naive 19 year old intern who was infatuated and conned by the President of the United States of America who 'did not have sexual relations' in The Oval Office of the White House. One of the most powerful men in the world at the time.
Monica kept her real name.

Alternatively.....

Toni was an <modsnip> 40 year old <modsnip>, who slept in the back of 4x4's out on bush tracks with a nobody murdering realtor.
Toni changed her name....several times.

Anyone find the comparisons please? If so, PLEEESE explain?

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/aug/01/baden-clay-toni-mchugh-womens-weekly-outrage

Baden-Clay lover Toni McHugh&#8217;s Women&#8217;s Weekly spread causes outrage
Australian Women&#8217;s Weekly deluged with complaints over interview and photoshoot on Gerard Baden-Clay&#8217;s former lover

"... bombarded with angry comments from readers after publishing an eight-page interview and glamorous photo shoot with the former lover ..."

"...McHugh was professionally styled by the magazine ..."

"...Belinda Claire was one of hundreds to post on the Weekly&#8217;s Facebook page: &#8220;How horribly ironic that today is Strive to be Kind day in honour of Allison Baden-Clay and you release your magazine with a big slap in the face to all those close to Allison and her family. Completely gobsmacked as to how this lady is now being portrayed as a victim.&#8221;

IMO - Lacking ethical standards WW! The Australian public are wise to the WW being in a position to influence public opinion, BUT IMO it has backfired this time. We no longer allow the editor or editor-in-chief the luxury to impose their view without a response from the educated, reasonable person from the public domain. Belinda Clair's comments and many others adequately express our outrage over your article. It's time we started boycotting certain magazines for their undermining of values and standards which contribute to civil society.

Well this is TMcH's first Christmas without GBC. He is behind bars Toni - as the convicted murderer of Allison.
Have you managed to reflect upon the impact of your involvement in any of these tragic circumstances?
The consequences for the children are enormous. Those three little girls will again face Christmas without their loving mother. They have grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, etc - but they don't have their one and only loving mother in this world. Their father is in jail for the murder of their mother.
I do hope you manage to reflect upon your involvement and if you find that there is something to atone for, may I suggest that you make a financial contribution to the children's education fund. Please stay out of their lives. My opinion only.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back