Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that one twitter account with the leave no trace belongs to the unfortunate athlete that has the same name.

It was open the other day. Not with that pic, but I really think it is the other GG.

Do you mean this one? https://twitter.com/GaetaGabe

I determined this one belonged to the suspect as the profile photo can be found on his brothers facebook. The other young man from CA who is an athlete I have found a different twitter account for. JMO

One hour to go. :waiting: This is going to be the longest hour ever.

There may have been a reason they took all 3 vehicles. Make sure your sitting down in case there is a :bombshell:

Does anyone know of a media link that will be providing coverage??

On the you tube, he has a video re amazing brain damage recovery.

I do not recall where I saw it, but he commented on how happy he was that he got so many get well letters when he had an operation.

Could he have had some kind of head injury?

He just does not fit the loner type such as Harrell or Sigg, or Holder, for instance.

Sorry to be a pain, but can you give me the link to his youtube again?

Do you have a link that shows that this 17 year old is a SO?

from a tweet I read from a news reporter, he has no criminal history.

do u have to have a FB account to see the bremerton finest page?

Yeah, I saw that too. I wonder if some of the kids had suspicions early on or maybe after LE interviewed them.

BTW, in that interview with (presumably) his mom, I didn't notice any nervousness on her part, just concern and sadness like the rest of the community. I think it ran on Tuesday, Aug. 5. I'm pretty sure she had no inkling of her son being involved - at least at that time. That whole family must be a mess right now.

@ 2:08:

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/video-6-year-old-girl-still-missing/vCmdjb/

Is that the suspect driving? His breathing seems all kinds of off if you watch him....And I wonder if it was asked whether he wanted to be shown or not...

I've been thinking there was more than one teen perp, but the FB comments are scarier than what I feared. We haven't had any indication from LE about another arrest though so....

Ok it was said twice by two different people that she "wasn't in whole parts" Please Please Please let these people just be running their mouth and not know what they are talking about. I need to walk away

GG's FB page has been locked down. No longer see his few posts/pictures that were up nor friends list.

Is that the suspect driving? His breathing seems all kinds of off if you watch him....And I wonder if it was asked whether he wanted to be shown or not...

I believe he is the driver, based on his clothing.

Ok it was said twice by two different people that she "wasn't in whole parts" Please Please Please let these people just be running their mouth and not know what they are talking about. I need to walk away

LE were firm from the start that it was murder. They did not leave any doubt that it was an accident. Wow. That jumps out now.

So....when Mr. Jim Wright makes statements to the media....it can't be discussed? Why??

What ? I've never heard this . We often discuss what family members say to the press. I'm so confused.

Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk · 2m
Medical exam: Jenise Wright suffered from blunt force trauma, she was strangled and sexually assaulted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99