Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry...didn't reply with quote feature. My reply was to the post talking about the kids at school thinking wrestlers were gay because they liked contact with other guys....kids painting with a broad brush....seeing almost everything as sexual....can't find the post again to add to this. Soooooo....I'll just shut up. :silenced:

It was me who posted that at MY OWN HIGH SCHOOL, the kids that wrestled were teased about it. This was in the 80s, and I know nobody is anti-gay anymore, and that bullying no longer exists, but WHEN I WAS A KID the boys who wrestled WERE hassled about rolling around with other guys, and some of the "holds" that placed genital areas adjacent to faces. In order to avoid the stigma, a lot of these guys also played football or ran track. If a guy actually WAS gay, he would probably have avoided participating in wrestling due to his own insecurity over his orientation, but nobody really considered that.

Was he sentenced? I thought he killed himself shortly after his first appearance. jmo

He pled guilty to murder (but not the rape) in exchange for a LWOP sentence--so he could avoid the death penalty.

He was on about his 2nd day of his LWOP term, and still at the classifying prison when he killed himself.

This all did happen rather quickly once his defense attorney saw how cut and dried the evidence was.

I think if we can consider that wrestling is some indication of abuse, we should also consider that wrestling is also something his family did and he simply chose to do. It's very hard not to pick over every single part of a perp's life and connect it to their action. But I try to tell myself, that no one is a perp 24 hours a day. The still choose to do other things in their life for reasons that have nothing to do with motive, explanation of what lead them here, or a reason for why they do what they do. Perps have jobs, because they need them. Perps play sports, because they want to. Perps eat certain food, because they like it. I try to remember that in areas of their life they were not always a perp or a victim acting out against abuse. People who commit crimes, also have normal parts of their lives that don't connect to the other part. That's what makes these crimes so scary, IMO. That they can have a normal life in many ways, and also do this. I'm NOT saying we know he had a normal life or did things normally, but I'm saying that wrestling could simply be a part of his normal guy side.

I agree his wrestling probably has nothing to do with his crime. But a person's crime doesn't exist in a vacuum they are a part of his life and experiences. I think everyone is trying to fit this crime to this perp and we have little info to work with. On top of that the info we do have is pretty conflicting.

Like many here I sense that we are missing something huge. We are trying to sleuth that out as best we can and trying to relay our thoughts as best we can here.

I thought he was bullied not popular. And I remember something about he had already been ordered to get help for child *advertiser censored* because it was such a problem and had an interest in decomposing bodies :(.

Not saying GG couldn't have been the same and everyone is lying to protect him but I personally doubt it and was wondering if there have been other teenage sexual killers that presented similiar to GG. It seems most teenagers can't hide that something is off with them. Even sexual killers that waited until adulthood to commit those acts seemed okay while adults had childhood and teen years that were huge signs of what was to come, imo. And the close living quarters in that park and the very thin walls should have shown more than a few clues that he was at least heavily struggling with something.

Re: Austin Sigg. I must be confused. I thought he grabbed Jessica, dismembered her and put her under his house, but had NEVER been accused of a violent crime before. I stopped following the case after his arrest so I must have missed that.

Re: Austin Sigg. I must be confused. I thought he grabbed Jessica, dismembered her and put her under his house, but had NEVER been accused of a violent crime before. I stopped following the case after his arrest so I must have missed that.

One of the crimes he was also charged with, was an attempted rape on a woman running. He was not able to subdue her.

He had not been accused before, no. That came after. (I was just saying the above, because his first crime was not Jessica.) However, people did not trust him. He didn't fit in. They thought he was weird, creepy, etc.

Caution - Graphic

Call me crazy -- but seems like I remember reading back & forth & back & forth again about JonBenet in relation to determining previous sexual abuse/trauma -- and IIRC, it was thought that she had been exposed to it before "that night." (And it has been a while since I did all that reading.) I do remember reading about an exam that apparently showed areas that appeared to be healed areas, etc., in JBR's case. Certainly, JBR was not brutally raped (IIRC) as in JW's case , so it may not be possible in JW's case, but a dollar to a doughnut says she's been checked or will be, IMO.

FWIW.

Maybe someone else's memory is better than mine -- no doubt, AAMOF.

Speculation based on frequent Urinary Tract infections, irritation "down there" and bedwetting, I believe.

It was me who posted that at MY OWN HIGH SCHOOL, the kids that wrestled were teased about it. This was in the 80s, and I know nobody is anti-gay anymore, and that bullying no longer exists, but WHEN I WAS A KID the boys who wrestled WERE hassled about rolling around with other guys, and some of the "holds" that placed genital areas adjacent to faces. In order to avoid the stigma, a lot of these guys also played football or ran track. If a guy actually WAS gay, he would probably have avoided participating in wrestling due to his own insecurity over his orientation, but nobody really considered that.
I understand what you're saying completely. It was the same way when I went to school in the 80s.

I want to add that recently I suggested that my son join wrestling (in addition to football) as he's going in junior high next month and he said "mom I'm not gay". So somehow someway some kids still think rolling around on a mat with other boys is "gay". He, however was actually more terrified that they let girls wrestle now though. Lol. Not sure if they actually do it might have been from the Wimpy Kid movie.

I think a lot of us just can't fathom that a seemingly normal kid from a seemingly normal family could go on to commit such acts unless something had happened to him causing him to become this way.

Because if you can just be born this way I'm afraid for my children.

Your fear is totally understandable. Unfortunately, personality disorders are something we are born with. There is no cure. When properly identified while young, extra care and traits can be managed.

I have no idea of there is an underlying diagnosis of GG. It will be interesting to see if we get to learn of his psych profile.

I agree his wrestling probably has nothing to do with his crime. But a person's crime doesn't exist in a vacuum they are a part of his life and experiences. I think everyone is trying to fit this crime to this perp and we have little info to work with. On top of that the info we do have is pretty conflicting.

Like many here I sense that we are missing something huge. We are trying to sleuth that out as best we can and trying to relay our thoughts as best we can here.

I would agree. But I also think that these people also do things in their daily life that has nothing to do with their perversions. Not EVERY part of their life is connected to their crimes od deviancy. I get that we feel we are missing something, but I think it's just really grasping at straws while we wait. I mean, it's a strange thing (and JMO, and I'm not pointing to anyone having that opinion) to make wrestling part of his lead up to this crime.

Oh I see. I was wondering about more than if they weren't accused of a violent crime. If they were popular, involved in sports or groups, had girlfriends, weren't cruel to animals, didn't have a history of liking to play with fire, matches, acting out, gruesome interests, etc. usually they have some signs that were seen even when not living in a goldfish bowl like a MHP but GG doesn't seem to have a one. Let alone several.

Your fear is totally understandable. Unfortunately, personality disorders are something we are born with. There is no cure. When properly identified while young, extra care and traits can be managed.

I have no idea of there is an underlying diagnosis of GG. It will be interesting to see if we get to learn of his psych profile.

I don't know if that is true.

There is a man who did brain research who found he should have been a psychopath, but he was not because he was raised with love.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127888976

Oh I see. I was wondering about more than if they weren't accused of a violent crime. If they were popular, involved in sports or groups, had girlfriends, weren't cruel to animals, didn't have a history of liking to play with fire, matches, acting out, gruesome interests, etc. usually they have some signs that were seen even when not living in a goldfish bowl like a MHP but GG doesn't seem to have a one. Let alone several.

Of course unless, Gabe decides to share what was in his head, we won't know for sure.

But, maybe his depression, the new drugs he had to take, and the injury he recently had that might have hurt his wrestling career, all of that turned into a storm that pushed him into darkness.

Does anyone else remember where it was said that J was drug to the bog/through the woods? I know I read that and I thought it was in the PC statement, but now I can't find it.

I ask, because I wonder where the pallet came from. Sometimes people who work out do sled drags. I have to wonder if GG concealed J somehow and then put her on the pallet to make it look like he was just out doing a sled drag. That seems risky to me though and I can't understand why a big guy like him wouldn't just carry J. It would certainly be easier and quicker.

That one detail has me really stumped! Why would there be evidence that she was drug?

I'd also like to know about this "mat room" that GG and his brother spoke of in the article with the wrestling coach. Is it the same room that's in the YouTube video? It looks like a garage. Is this at the trailer in MHP? Is it a garage or an out building? Just a room in the trailer? Is there literally a mat or mats in it?

I keep forgetting to ask this or maybe I already did. Did GG have some kind of surgery eight months ago and if so what was it for?

One of his SM media pages (I cannot recall which one) he talked about letters he received while in the hospital for surgery. I don't recall the date, sorry. (it's probably in one of these threads though)

ETA: I found it, and I don't know if it was 8 months ago he had the surgery but it was 8 months ago he posted the pic of the letters. I can't post the page because it's one we can't post here.

I would agree. But I also think that these people also do things in their daily life that has nothing to do with their perversions. Not EVERY part of their life is connected to their crimes od deviancy. I get that we feel we are missing something, but I think it's just really grasping at straws while we wait. I mean, it's a strange thing (and JMO, and I'm not pointing to anyone having that opinion) to make wrestling part of his lead up to this crime.

Oh I totally agree. And I do not understand how someone being a wrestler could ever mean they weren't sexually abused. I can see someone who is sexually abused not wanting to wrestle because it might trigger something in them. But as a survivor myself who has been to more than a few counselors I know that every victim is different based on their experiences and their own personalities. Wrestling might or might not trigger something for asexually abused boy. But I bet there are many wrestlers who have been sexually abused.

My comments that you quoted was more meant that I can see people using all the available pieces of GG's life and experiences, relationships etc to get at a more full picture of him as I believe a person is the sum of their experiences, relationships, personality and thoughts. For better or worse.

Apparently the arsonist of the car fire wrote "R.I.P. JW" on the other car, so it was definitely connected.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ds-alleged-bremerton-killer-article-1.1905048

Also:

Neighbors say Gaeta's family appears to be moving out of the Steele Creek Mobile Home Park. They say there was a moving truck at the house today. Investigators say tensions are high as the small community grieves the little girl's murder.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-arson-and-vandalism-likely-retaliation-litt/ng3ZL/

Scary stuff for everyone in the MHP community. Don't the arsonists realize that vicious retaliations might end up reflecting badly on Jenise's family? Vigilante justice serves no one.

BBM

Please show where I've stated no speculation? I simply am saying that there is no logic behind thinking there was ever a "first pedo." I believe I stated why I felt this is a logical fallacy. Many people do believe that pedos were abused as children and use that logic to explain away their abuse. Well as a survivor of childhood sexual crimes I can state (emphatically) that not all abuse victims abuse and not all abusers were once abused.

It's a myth and one that insults every single childhood sexual abuse survivor. IMHOO

AND I said that we have no evidence that GG was sexually abused, so I'm not debating if that is why he did this - speaking for myself only.

We are agreeing in a roundabout way. I don't believe every pedo was sexually abused, which is why I said what I said - there must be some other psychological/physical/whatever haywire reason.

It must be very uncomfortable for anyone living in that trailer court right now.....no matter which "side" people are on

Yes, you're right, abbadabbado (love that!!).

How do you just make conversation?? After a couple of "How's it going?" "Does Suzy feel better now?" And "Whew, it's hot today." What do you say? Mmmpppfff.

I hope the younger children can get things started again -- they're the ones who will prolly have to do it -- even the 10+ y/o's know what happened and at least somewhat understand it. A back-to-school cookout/picnic might be a good way to get the folks to talk & do something totally unrelated to "the other." Bless 'em all.

I also want to add that it's not always depression as the reason for being prescribed antidepressants. They can be prescribed those for ADHD that doesn't respond to stimulant meds or oppositional defiant disorder or anxiety as well as many more disorders or conditions.

Of course unless, Gabe decides to share what was in his head, we won't know for sure.

But, maybe his depression, the new drugs he had to take, and the jury he recently had that might have hurt his wrestling career, all of that turned into a storm that pushed him into darkness.

Glad to see you commenting again, ShadyLady. I hope you are hanging in there alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420