Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What many people don't know is that even when you delete a file off your phone, it still remains somewhere on the hard drive till it becomes over written.

Here's how to recover in 4 mins flat.

[video=youtube;tGw1fxUD-uY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGw1fxUD-uY[/video]

I have to say, that is one thing I do not understand about Tostee (well, one of many things actually). He is a proclaimed IT expert, has been busted for forgery using his IT knowledge, connects spy cameras, installs security cameras, uploads recordings to YouTube, has great intelligence apparently ... yet he recorded things, and wrote and posted things on public forums where he has no administrative control. And now those things are coming back to bite him badly.

Many people are aware of Big Brother watching us these days - hence the hue and outcry about pending telecomms legislation for providers to retain our phone records for at least two years.

I guess he is intelligent .. but not very smart iykwim.

I remember from another case on WS ... Apple have most/all of the data that people have on their iPhones, it is stored on the Apple cloud somewhere. Police just have to get a warrant for the discovery and release of that data, and it is theirs. So, no matter if Tostee had deleted the recording(s), Apple will still have it somewhere. Could be why there was a little bit of a delay after confiscating his devices - but even without the devices, police can gain access to the data.

So much for the technical genius :facepalm:

Take a look at the photo of Tostee in the back of the police car on this mobile news site. Does it look like his left thumb has some red/injury to it? I don't want to post the pic as it is HUGE on my laptop .. but it allows me to see a lot of detail if I look at mobile website photos on the laptop.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...026148418?nk=536e3b73b57783f782e877a2209629d6

He seems to have a lot of scratches etc, hopefully they're useful to the police.

Here's Gable Tostee:

955097-4b869cc0-1f85-11e4-bee2-80d82dcd29df.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n-via-dating-app/story-fnihsrf2-1227018955203
I finally figured out why I couldn't stand him from the moment I saw his photo.

He looks like Tom Cruise!

I finally figured out why I couldn't stand him from the moment I saw his photo.

He looks like Tom Cruise!

I said that ages ago, but Marly modsniped me before he was POI - but he does doesn't he - more so than Ridge Forrester - lol

I wonder if Gable will now start growing a beard and return to work because it's "business as usual"?

:drumroll:

I'm a bit late on this tragic case - but what I want to know is, does this guy even work? What does he do? Is he fully supported by his parents?

I'm a bit late on this tragic case - but what I want to know is, does this guy even work? What does he do? Is he fully supported by his parents?

Now that is the million dollar question.........:thinking:

He was a carpet layer apparently, but I don't know how recently he was doing that work.

I'm sure he's photoshopped his teeth. They're not as clear as the rest of the pic.

Last warning on this...next one to start up again will be looking at a time out.

Quit discussing comments from other forums. Discuss only the comments included in media reports.

And if you state something as fact you need to provide a link. No link = no post.

Sorry marly ... forgot to provide a link.

It is okay to paraphrase and provide a link IF we don't discuss, right? Like FB?

What if the stuff from other forums is the POI's own words? Thanks

SouthAussie....it's fine to paraphrase but the link must be included and no further discussions of those comments is allowed.

I wonder of perhaps he used the 'gas leak' commotion at his building to allow him to slip out unnoticed and then used that same commotion as a reason to stay the night at his parents ? He may have told them he wanted to stay at their place because he couldn't get into his own building.

I have to say, that is one thing I do not understand about Tostee (well, one of many things actually). He is a proclaimed IT expert, has been busted for forgery using his IT knowledge, connects spy cameras, installs security cameras, uploads recordings to YouTube, has great intelligence apparently ... yet he recorded things, and wrote and posted things on public forums where he has no administrative control. And now those things are coming back to bite him badly.

Many people are aware of Big Brother watching us these days - hence the hue and outcry about pending telecomms legislation for providers to retain our phone records for at least two years.

I guess he is intelligent .. but not very smart iykwim.

Heaven forbid if the police confiscate my iPad.
Today I searched:-

drunken brawls at surfers paradise -tick
Random pick up *advertiser censored* - tick
Tinda - tick

I've also searched in the last 6 months:-
Pedophiles
Rapists
Torture

AND Rolf Harris :shame:

Heaven forbid if the police confiscate my iPad.
Today I searched:-

drunken brawls at surfers paradise -tick
Random pick up *advertiser censored* - tick
Tinda - tick

I've also searched in the last 6 months:-
Pedophiles
Rapists
Torture

AND Rolf Harris :shame:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.