IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not too familiar with the south side of town or where it goes but the north takes you out to BFE country and its miles before your next BFE town. So she could have went off the road along there. There are alot of old stripper pits around Boonville. I used to live in the country down that way and we would go to Boonville this way sometimes for a change of scenery.

I read on the Facebook page that Kristy was currently living near the square in Boonville, which I believe would be the area right around the Courthouse. <modsnip>

I guess I had imagined she had to drive quite a ways to the bar from the VFW but I see it is really close. The camera by the church picked up her vehicle. Could they tell if she was driving?

According to her find page they couldnt tell who was driving. No. Its all close together. 5 min or so to get from VFW to south side if she was heading there.

Do we know for sure that she left alone? Didn't give someone a ride home? I feel she went to someones place along the way for a late nite visit. Possibly for recreational drugs or sexual encounter? Have there been any searches in Scales Lake Park?

TIA ! :)

Per FB there was a argument with the couple she went with while she was there. The people in the group say "small dispute". I wonder what that was about..

So there is quite a few women in this area missing in the last month and a half. Something is going on. Kinda Scary
Joelle Lockwood
Megan Nichols
Brianna Dibattiste
Dara Fine
Kristy Kelley

It is weird and scary. However, I would not lump Megan Nicols in with them. Megan is from Fairfield Illinois, and all the others are from Indiana. Also, Megan definitely left of her own accord. She left a note and took money from her mother before going.

It is weird and scary. However, I would not lump Megan Nicols in with them. Megan is from Fairfield Illinois, and all the others are from Indiana. Also, Megan definitely left of her own accord. She left a note and took money from her mother before going.
Also, Brianna Dibattiste is missing from Muncie, which is around 4 hours away from the Evansville area. I'm not sure I would include her as being missing from the same area.

Also, Brianna Dibattiste is missing from Muncie, which is around 4 hours away from the Evansville area. I'm not sure I would include her as being missing from the same area.

Sorry about this i actually read it in the fb group for Kristy and i didn't do any research on it before i posted it.

Thanks for the posted maps. Hmm. Accident seems less likely now.

I really hope this young mother is found safe.
Story seem to be coming more often of young mother's being found deceased, really breaks my heart for all these children missing their mother's.

Is her car missing as well?

From the article:
"She is believed to be in a silver 2003 Nissan Xterra."

Not sure what "believed" is supposed to mean though. Is her car accounted for or not? Why no license plate number? Very little info.

They have not found her car and the license plate number is out there on the fliers

From the article:
"She is believed to be in a silver 2003 Nissan Xterra."

Not sure what "believed" is supposed to mean though. Is her car accounted for or not? Why no license plate number? Very little info.
They have not located the car. I think they are saying believed because the video of her car was not clear enough to be certain it was her vehicle, just that it was consistent with her vehicle. They also could not verify who was driving.

http://m.14news.com/14news/pm_127466/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=kcmbZ4TB

Authorities: No evidence linking missing-person cases
kristykelley_1408386959044_7437128_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
darlafine_1408467006709_7451534_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
joellelockwood_1408118202041_7388633_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

http://www.courierpress.com/news/lo...evidence-linking-missingperson-cases_14737546

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member