IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure that she left alone? Didn't give someone a ride home? I feel she went to someones place along the way for a late nite visit. Possibly for recreational drugs or sexual encounter? Have there been any searches in Scales Lake Park?

TIA ! :)

Scales Lake has lots of trails, lots of mountain bikers and hikers use the trails daily. It's really not that big of a park, just lots of winding trails.

I think that has been a concern all along. People have been instructed to look for tracks going off the road, damaged guardrails etc.

I haven't seen any mention of it on here yet but the vfw has Bingo on Thursday nights which draws a fairly large crowd. It ends between 10-10:30. Members and non-members attend.

I'm leaning towards foul play in this case, or secondly, a car accident. jmo

What I have noticed is nothing sends fear through a community like the words ' serial killer' . So keeping that in mind, is it possible LE says there is no connection in these women just to keep the peace ? Maybe they are not sure if they are connected. That many women in a year's time might even raise an eyebrow but just in less than 2 months is really strange. As long as her car is not found, I am hopeful she took off on her own .

I'm leaning towards foul play in this case, or secondly, a car accident. jmo

Did you see the case of the missing mom who left walmart and never seen again? I do not remember where but many weeks later, they found her car down a hillside on the road between walmart and her home. I guess not one car had seen her go off the road. :( She had kids at home waiting for her and everyone said she would never ' just leave' and she didn't .

I'm confused, are you saying she was recently divorced or in the process of a divorce? Or asking if she was? Could you clarify?

I believe recently divorce or going through a divorce, possibly trying to work things out from facebook chatter. News or the search page said their young children were staying with their father.

Something about her leaving her phone behind at the bar is gnawing at me.

I just followed the Jennifer Huston case, the missing mother who's phone went dead shortly after she left a drug store, only to be found dead later on from an apparent suicide. I sure didn't see that one coming, and it still doesn't make sense to me.

What if Kristy wasn't sure if she could be tracked by her phone, thus she deliberately left it in the bathroom of the VFW ?

I could see where someone might not be sure if their phone could be tracked just by having it in their possession. Therefore, to insure that it could't be, they simply leave it behind. Problem solved.

I wonder if we may have a similar circumstance here to the Jennifer Huston case. Young mother, not happy or depressed about something, no outward signs of distress, drives off on her own and vanishes. Any chance this woman may have followed that case on her computer ?

Her leaving that phone behind seems to be key in this, at least to me.
This is my concern as well...

All posts are MOO

I also came off the Jennifer Huston case so that's on my mind. She looked to have been doing normal, every day things, but she was heading out to commit suicide.

Find the car, Kristy will probably be found as well. On JH's case, I kept saying accident. I was wrong. So I'm not going to say it here until we have more information.

I'm thinking the cell phone in the bathroom was just an accident, she set it down to wash her hands and walked away without it. IMO.

Why she decided to leave the VWF without her bartender friend doesn't make sense if she planned to get with her later. IMO.

I think she just dropped the phone by accident. And it's possible that she realized this and went back to get it.

I obviously don't want her address posted, but does anyone know if she lived IN Boonville or outside of it? Outside of the town is a pretty rural area. Surely her family and/or LE has retraced the route she would have taken home to see if she had an accident, right?

did i miss the answer for the previous question posted (by another poster): married?? divorced?? recently divorced??

tia

did i miss the answer for the previous question posted (by another poster): married?? divorced?? recently divorced??

tia

Her friends were talking A LOT on the Facebook page early on. I believe they mentioned that she was either recently divorced, going through a divorce and i believe i read one of them mention that they were trying to work things out. They also had two young children, the parents mentioned that the children were staying with their father since her disappearance.

I read she lived in town, but this was elsewhere, not confirmed.

My 2cents ... I think she may have done more drinking than the bartender lets on .... who stays at a bar that long and only had a couple? I don't lol also, I've left my phone at the bar bathroom at closing .... I drove back and of course everyone was gone, but I think anyone who was still that close would turn around when they realized they forgot it. One more personal note ... i don't think she would have gone off the road and not been found imo I want to hear more from the bartender

This case does not seem at all like Jennifer Huston, Imo. We knew she bought sleeping pills and her husband said she had been "acting differently" and rushed out of the house as soon as he got home. They had financial issues. She got cash to buy the pills and Gatorade but used a card to get her gas. I suspected suicide or an attempt right away. Jmo

Here, with Kristy, there is little to go on. Last seen in a bar/VFW, left her phone behind. Possibly intoxicated, at least legally? Could be a car accident. Abduction seems unlikely, Imo, at least not by a random. I think her car would have been found. I am guessing some sort of altercation took place with someone she knows, if not a wreck. Jmo

This case does not seem at all like Jennifer Huston, Imo. We knew she bought sleeping pills and her husband said she had been "acting differently" and rushed out of the house as soon as he got home. They had financial issues. She got cash to buy the pills and Gatorade but used a card to get her gas. I suspected suicide or an attempt right away. Jmo

Here, with Kristy, there is little to go on. Last seen in a bar/VFW, left her phone behind. Possibly intoxicated, at least legally? Could be a car accident. Abduction seems unlikely, Imo, at least not by a random. I think her car would have been found. I am guessing some sort of altercation took place with someone she knows, if not a wreck. Jmo
So true about the car bring found by now if it were an abduction (and the rest too) ... wonder if there is anywhere to dump a car on purpose around the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member