Possible matches for UID Longview, TX woman

I think we need to get Rose Cole and Melissa Highsmith ruled out. I dont know how to go about that does anyone have a contact?

I think we need to get Anja Beggers ruled out too. http://doenetwork.org/cases/1286dfdeu.html

Her vital stats match up well, although her eyes are listed as blue-grey. However, given her very dark hair colour and the photo where her eyes look dark, I doubt that her eyes really were blue-grey.

I know she went missing from Germany, but it is thought that she may have travelled abroad (to the Netherlands). She could have made it to the USA, and it is worth bearing in mind that taking BST's identity would have given her instant, relatively hassle-free American citizenship.

I also think she has a very good resemblance to FLEK.

Linda, I wish I had the databases you DO have. I don't know where you find all these good pics. MSH photo........ Daddy's jaw and lower lip and mommy's upper lip and teeth and maybe daddy's eyes?

Lol, no special database here, just cross reference till I found the source and confirmed with private messages. I have more pics but I won't post for family privacy. They are really so very nice and have been through so much crap. I really want them to find some peace. That is what this is really what this is about for me helping these families get answers and peace. It sucks because if this particular scenario plays out no law enforcement would be motivated to follow up because the kidnapper herself is missing and HER SUPPOSED murderer is dead. No stats to be had.

i REALLY DONT THINK SO , iVE SEEN ALOT OF PICTURES OF HER AND SHE JUST DOES NOT RESEMBLE HER A BIT TO ME idk ?

Same here, but I just thought I'd post it just in case - because the drivers license photo and the later photos of FLEK don't resemble each other a bit to me either. I've been wondering if it is not the same person in the DL photo.

Same here, but I just thought I'd post it just in case - because the drivers license photo and the later photos of FLEK don't resemble each other a bit to me either. I've been wondering if it is not the same person in the DL photo.

I disagree. They look exactly alike. Look at the shape of the right eye and left eye. Match. She's aged and gained wt in the later pics, but she's still got the same eyes and eyebrows and nose, IMO.

I disagree. They look exactly alike. Look at the shape of the right eye and left eye. Match. She's aged and gained wt in the later pics, but she's still got the same eyes and eyebrows and nose, IMO.

Yes but we have seen a younger pic of FLEK and they dont look alike to me at all and i have seen other pics of Ida Faye and she dosnt look very much this pic either to me JMO

In my recent google search for FLEK, I ran across this on a website "The true identity of LEK"
Her name is Melissa Durmonte from Seattle, Washington.
Lat. 47.448363 Long. -120.900421
There will be a briefcase of details inside of an old oil barrel. When you find it, call the phone number strapped to the inside flap of the book inside of the case.
It seems to have been posted 10 months ago, and it it probably a hoax, but I thought I'd share what I ran across. I can't find any information on any Melissa Durmonte from Seattle Washington.
If this has previously been discussed I'm sorry to re post, but I do not remember ever reading this before.

I'm positive that the driver's license photo is of the same woman depicted in the other pictures. Look again closely. As crazy as this case is, I believe we can at least be certain that all of the officially associated photos are indeed of FLEK.

Where did you find this? I did a search for "Melissa Durmonte" and this post was the only one that came up.

In my recent google search for FLEK, I ran across this on a website "The true identity of LEK"
Her name is Melissa Durmonte from Seattle, Washington.
Lat. 47.448363 Long. -120.900421
There will be a briefcase of details inside of an old oil barrel. When you find it, call the phone number strapped to the inside flap of the book inside of the case.
It seems to have been posted 10 months ago, and it it probably a hoax, but I thought I'd share what I ran across. I can't find any information on any Melissa Durmonte from Seattle Washington.
If this has previously been discussed I'm sorry to re post, but I do not remember ever reading this before.

Where did you find this? I did a search for "Melissa Durmonte" and this post was the only one that came up.

Those coordinates are for the Icicle Brewing Company in Leavenworth, WA. Sounds like a joke, but if anyone lives in the area please do drop in and check for an oil barrel and briefcase.....

Thr Melissa Dumont thing was posted on Reddit I believe. The user who posted was an obvious troll based on his posting history.

I'm positive that the driver's license photo is of the same woman depicted in the other pictures. Look again closely. As crazy as this case is, I believe we can at least be certain that all of the officially associated photos are indeed of FLEK.

I agree completely, and as far as I'm concerned, all of the missing cases posted here so far bear absolutely no resemblance to FLEK. I really believe that FLEK is an individual who was never reported missing. There was no one to miss her.

Some of the cases here involve women who were heavy into drugs and other bad habits and FLEK doesn't seem to have many vices, save for stealing identities... Sure, she was starting fresh as someone else, but she was still the same person who obviously was, at heart, a mother, wife, and somewhat involved member of her community.

A few of the cases here involve young women who were under psychiatric care. Clearly FLEK had some issues (she did commit suicide...steal identities...) but she still had the fortitude to keep her shtuff together until her death without any suspicion.

If she was one of the very, very young girls posted here who had been believed to be kidnapped, wouldn't she want to assume her old identity or find out for herselfwho she really belonged to? Why would she just keep transforming? Doesn't make sense.

No, I really think this is an individual who was never reported as a missing person and for one reason or another did not want to be known by her true identity, and who also, for one reason or another, felt the need to continually change her identity. What kind of person would do that? What kind of person would want or need to do that? Not someone who has been kidnapped and would have had the opportunity to be reunited with her family, nor someone who had been reported missing because SURELY someone would have come forward by now and said, "that's the person I've been looking for."

All my opinion only.

If she was one of the very, very young girls posted here who had been believed to be kidnapped, wouldn't she want to assume her old identity or find out for herselfwho she really belonged to? Why would she just keep transforming? Doesn't make sense.

I mostly agree with everything you've said but I can imagine a scenario where, on turning 18 or 21, FLEK (rightly or wrongly) believes that she's been raised under a false ID, but without having ever learned her real identity.

At that point, she might well want to make a clean break with her known past, but wouldn't be able to link up with her real ID either. The first fake ID was then changed and then she kept that identity for the rest of her life.

Sure, she moved around over 20 years, changed lifestyle, got her GED and went to college, changed her name because she got married... all normal things in someone's life and in fact, for someone who may have had quite a difficult start, she got it relatively together even though she eventually couldn't escape whatever demons she may have had.

All of that is entirely consistent with someone who had been kidnapped at a very young age.

Look at Sharon Marshall - eventually she was found to be the reported-missing daughter of a woman who had been married to her killer! I don't know how it happened, but it's almost inconceivable that it couldn't be solved earlier when the answer was so close to home.

This email from the investigator sounds definitive. Is there a reason that this rule out *still* wouldn't appear as a rule out in NamUs for either LEKR or KM (or WS) over a year later?

Edit: This post is #80 in this thread, dated 9/3/2013. Sorry -- thought the quote would automatically date stamp.

I got an email back from Joe Velling regarding Kim Mallon as a match:

Thank you for your tip. The results of the requested DNA comparison did not match our JANE DOE (see attached).

Again – thank you for sending us your possible identification for JANE DOE.

Joe

What about females who went missing as infants or toddlers?

My first thought was Elizabeth Ann Gill.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back