Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is right! If that is on your own timeline, I'd delete without bothering to comment. It's a crass statement - get rid of it.

I really don't think she meant it to read so poorly. It came from an older child free relative and I think she was commenting on the fact that she had never seen my boys without me and was surprised I let them out alone. It's just so strangely worded that I keep shaking my head and walking off wondering what one says to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabriel Gaeta, 17, is accused of raping and murdering 6 yr old Jenise Wright. He's undergone a mental health exam pic.twitter.com/13wfcGX5Qq

I hate Twitter more than I hate math. I really wish his hearing was being live streamed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pathetic....

I can envision him refusing to leave his cell and ''acting up" snot running down his face AGAIN

I may be asking this prematurely...

But can anyone (maybe in the mental health field?) explain why there would be more time needed for GG's mental eval.?

of course he must be an emotional/mental mess after killing a sweet young girl... But why would an active young man (prior and after the assault) need more time for an eval?

TIA...:seeya:

who gives a flying flaming squirrell if GG is ready or not

I may be asking this prematurely...

But can anyone (maybe in the mental health field?) explain why there would be more time needed for GG's mental eval.?

of course he must be an emotional/mental mess after killing a sweet young girl... But why would an active young man (prior and after the assault) need more time for an eval?

TIA...:seeya:

I suspect it's a stall tactic from his attorney.

pathetic....

I can envision him refusing to leave his cell and ''acting up" snot running down his face AGAIN

You know... Maybe he is,pulling that same act he played in the LE "discussion" room... :dunno:

Wouldn't the court date be delayed long before the "last minute" if he wasn't ready ?? Or is it normal to keep the date on the docket then just play the delay game on the date of?

I suspect it's a stall tactic from his attorney.

But... GG is getting closer and closer to 18 years old each day...mand he does not look particularly young for his age... With all the muscles, etc...

I would think his lawyer would want to get it over with while he is still perceived to be a minor (juvenile)...

Just some thoughts...but I am obviously no expert....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73