Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith Eldridge @KeithKOMO4 · 3s

Mental eval hasn't even happened yet. Set for next week

WTH?? The mental health eval hasn't happened yet?

Ugh, at the coat over his head. I think he should've lost the right to hide when he murdered sweet little Jenise. Coward.

Wouldn't the court date be delayed long before the "last minute" if he wasn't ready ?? Or is it normal to keep the date on the docket then just play the delay game on the date of?

I thought that a last minute change would only be in case of illness, or in this case feigned illness (MOO)....otherwise Judge would be annoyed....

That coat is going to stay over his wicked head until he's formally charged as an adult. Then, no more coat. Hopefully he doesn't pull the snot game everytime the press is around after the coat comes off.

That jacket over his head doesn't help him look too "stable".... Kwim?

It seems like there would be a different strategy to use when perps can't show their faces... Seems like this isn't the first time such a situation as this has arisen...

Oh... I know... How about Hannibal Lector's mask... Or something like that...? J/K...:blushing:

I may be asking this prematurely...

But can anyone (maybe in the mental health field?) explain why there would be more time needed for GG's mental eval.?

of course he must be an emotional/mental mess after killing a sweet young girl... But why would an active young man (prior and after the assault) need more time for an eval?

TIA...:seeya:

I don't understand either. Could there be some disagreement over who does the evaluation or the release of previous medical records?

I was looking at the pics of him on Twitter and he looks like any other teenager. I had to pick my youngest up from school sick today and the hallways of his high school were full of "Gabe's". How can it be that one day he was likely rushing between classes with a phone in one hand and a overflowing book bag in the other and the next he raped and murdered a small child?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what happens, if he refuses to speak or participate in the eval? They can't really form an opinion on competency if they can't speak with him or anything, can they? I wonder if he is just flat out not complying...?

It's got to be tactics right? Stalling? How long exactly is it now that he was taken to the hospital? Has he been there all this time? If so, doing what? Mental evals do not take that long do they? My only MH experience is my own, and the people I know on my website, I have never known anyone be in a hospital for more than 5 days, evaluated, treated and sent home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member