IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't say much anymore on any threads here on Websleuths, which is a good thing for sure. With that said, I do have a question for anyone on this particular case involving Kristy. Do you think Kristy is a victim of foul play, an accident (vehicular or health related issue), or a voluntary disappearance at this point?

I just seen on tristate news page that police are narrowing down leads. Does that mean they have something?

I don't say much anymore on any threads here on Websleuths, which is a good thing for sure. With that said, I do have a question for anyone on this particular case involving Kristy. Do you think Kristy is a victim of foul play, an accident (vehicular or health related issue), or a voluntary disappearance at this point? Thanks for indulging me with this question.

Im leaning more towards foul play. I think even if she wrecked someone would have spotted tracks leaving the road. Her headlights most likely would have remained on until sunrise and i think someone during their morning commute would have seen lights in the fields or woods. I think if she just took off after this long friends or someone would have heard from her or bank records would show something by now i would think.

I don't say much anymore on any threads here on Websleuths, which is a good thing for sure. With that said, I do have a question for anyone on this particular case involving Kristy. Do you think Kristy is a victim of foul play, an accident (vehicular or health related issue), or a voluntary disappearance at this point? Thanks for indulging me with this question.

Been lurking this thread and not posting, but just wanted to say I appreciate your posts a lot los!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just seen on tristate news page that police are narrowing down leads. Does that mean they have something?

Just read the news post. I would assume they have leads, which doesn't surprise me. Rumors fly and people talk. Hoping that someone turned in one that points in the right direction. If it was someone she knew, I would be confident that they will be caught. Not much happens in this county without someone noticing something.

Unfortunately, I believe it is foul play at this point.

Sent from my iPhone

Just read the news post. I would assume they have leads, which doesn't surprise me. Rumors fly and people talk. Hoping that someone turned in one that points in the right direction. If it was someone she knew, I would be confident that they will be caught. Not much happens in this county without someone noticing something.

That's true. One time a neighbor i hardly even knew came over and put miracle grow on my tomatoes because he didn't think they were doing so hot and told me about it later. People around here pay attention other people's tomatoes. Lol

As long as the vehicle remains missing, accident cannot be ruled out.

That's true. One time a neighbor i hardly even knew came over and put miracle grow on my tomatoes because he didn't think they were doing so hot and told me about it later. People around here pay attention other people's tomatoes. Lol

OMG, I would be SO mad.

02e5cd614ea8039f7690923e5e552ecb.jpg

This made me laugh! What a polite way of saying that people are always in other people's business! :)

Sent from my iPhone

Im back to my original theory that she did go to SS and encountered a perp or perps before she made it inside.

Im back to my original theory that she did go to SS and encountered a perp or perps before she made it inside.

I feel almost the same way only I think she encountered the perp outside of the VFW when she went back to get her phone.

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member