GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that that's right. She definitely did not wear that outfit. There's a picture released that was taken that night and she's wearing a light gray t shirt.

When I saw her, I thought she was wearing a colored, flowy kimono over an outfit. I was obviously wrong, but she did wear something flowy and bright because it was so distinct as she walked ahead of me into Henry's. If you see the surveillance video, she's definitely wearing a t-shirt, but it looks like a skirt. I'm actually confused of this detail as well. There's a flyer somewhere that I think said she wore a gray t short and black shorts. Will need to find that link.

I read that it was a flowy orange shirt which matches the pic but you actually saw her so I'm sure you'd know better what she had on.

I don't think that that's right. She definitely did not wear that outfit. There's a picture released that was taken that night and she's wearing a light gray t shirt.

When I saw her, I thought she was wearing a colored, flowy kimono over an outfit. I was obviously wrong, but she did wear something flowy and bright because it was so distinct as she walked ahead of me into Henry's. If you see the surveillance video, she's definitely wearing a t-shirt, but it looks like a skirt. I'm actually confused of this detail as well. There's a flyer somewhere that I think said she wore a gray t short and black shorts. Will need to find that link.
She might have change after being on the boat

Friend of hers.

1. In an interview, the mother said there were three cars leaving the garage around the time of 4 am.. I would like to see more info on this if possible? Seems like the biggest lead so far, along with her and V13’s interaction with the other men.

2. The cars photo appears to be on the road not in the garage. The car was locked with no signs of entry. Did the police pull it to a different area for the photo?

3. The shop “open air" garage has an elevator and is close to multiple highways. At least three or four stories IIRC.

4. No source on the Facebook post made saying that she is seen on Lake Lewisville?

5. She is a “matchmaker" at Great Expectations. She loved it.

Just found this place.. Here to help find my friend, she’s an amazing bright young lady. Scared.

I don't think the photo you're referring to is recent. I think they were just showing what the car looked like.

I hope they comb through ALL garage footage coming and going, especially going -- the night she disappeared. And can get license numbers from footage (that's a tall order, I know). I also hope they make note of any cars that have perhaps been parked there for days on end. What if she's there? In a trunk? Or even in a corner somewhere? I know that sounds crazy, but there was recently a local case of a woman that went missing at SF General Hospital who was eventually found there, in a stairwell. In that case, the hospital and police royally messed up, but hey, you never know. She could be SO close...

I hope they comb through ALL garage footage coming and going, especially going -- the night she disappeared. And can get license numbers from footage (that's a tall order, I know). I also hope they make note of any cars that have perhaps been parked there for days on end. What if she's there? In a trunk? Or even in a corner somewhere? I know that sounds crazy, but there was recently a local case of a woman that went missing at SF General Hospital who was eventually found there, in a stairwell. In that case, the hospital and police royally messed up, but hey, you never know. She could be SO close...

Jmo...with the temperatures in Dallas I can't imagine she would not have been found, if deceased and nearby, after a week. Jmo

One thing I can say that I don't really want to say because I kmow friends are following this, but where she went missing and where I live, is very very hot. In a populated place with 100 degree temps daily I would imagine someone would smell that. Which is why they probably have been looking in the fields further from all the shops. Again, hate to even go there.

One thing I can say that I don't really want to say because I kmow friends are following this, but here we she went missing and where I live, is very very hot. In a populated place with 100 degree temps daily I would imagine someone would smell that. Which is why they probably have been looking in the fields further from all the shops. Again, hate to even go there.

Oh gosh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot about that when I wrote it. I'm so spoiled, living in a place that barely has seasons.

But that could also be why her friend saw her in a kimono-type thing and later on she was without it. I have a few of those and they get annoying, and I couldn't imagine wanting one on me in the heat, even at night. She could have left it at her friend's apartment...

I did want to say that it's so wonderful to see so many locals here helping out, along with some friends of Christina's. You guys rock.

BBM That is exactly what I was thinking last night. Was she taken out of the garage in the trunk of a car?

She might have change after being on the boat

The outfit she was described in was I'm sure from friends she was hanging out with that night. I think the boat comment is irrelevant because it was from some random guy with no details about when he saw her, etc. She was at the Shops from 11pm and on until she was last seen on camera. I believe that's what we should be focusing on.

10616976_163777890459458_1653250676_a.jpg
10683749_333042970207364_1606369806_a.jpg

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27...walking-parking-garage-friend-party-week.html

"...Police are behind in the search for a 23-year-old woman who wasn't reported missing until four days after her disappearance...."

"....Police don't believe the male friend is a suspect in her disappearance ..."

Jumping in here. Apologies if this link was already posted.
So what was the wait for the boyfriend to report her missing ? And I'm assuming the male friend in the parking lot wasn't the boyfriend , so that friend was the last to see her ?

This is reminding me of that Dateline show where the med student went missing in the parking garage .
And sorry to type this, but at 95 lbs. it would have been easy for some perp to grab her and throw her into a car. :(

Hope she is found soon !!

I walk around ghese shops everyday at least twice a day with my dogs... I think there's a small chance she's still around here.. I hate to say it but I think they are wasting their time around here..

For the other people who live in the shops, what percentage do you think of shops
Patrons actually live in the shops? I don't think as many as used to when I first moved here in 2012.

Pardon the typos! My auto correct isn't helping me out as much as I would like!

Police tell FOX-4 News that Morris's boyfriend is expected to turn over his cell phone to police sometime today. Investigators say he was the last person Christina called that night before she disappeared.

Snip

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26466...eps?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
lets see if he lawyers up....
I recall reading on a different case about how a missing person (teenager) obtained an app that somehow scrubbed away text messages she received and sent. I found one "Cover Me" app.

Police tell FOX-4 News that Morris's boyfriend is expected to turn over his cell phone to police sometime today. Investigators say he was the last person Christina called that night before she disappeared.

Snip

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26466...eps?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Maybe someone knew where she was or where she was going, waited for her to return to her car, saw her with another guy and saw him leave, then confronted Christina in a jealous rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member