GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit she was described in was I'm sure from friends she was hanging out with that night. I think the boat comment is irrelevant because it was from some random guy with no details about when he saw her, etc. She was at the Shops from 11pm and on until she was last seen on camera. I believe that's what we should be focusing on.
Ok. Cause it looks like she has a bathing suit on... Maybe her t shirt was in the back pack she was wearing

Ok. Cause it looks like she has a bathing suit on... Maybe her t shirt was in the back pack she was wearing

Very true it does! But also the new style of bra tops for smaller busted woman look that way too. Like as under bras or whatever. It might be a bathing suit though!

That picture was not from that day. I think it was just an old picture of her wearing the same top from the night she was last seen (if that is in fact the top she wore).

lets see if he lawyers up....
I recall reading on a different case about how a missing person (teenager) obtained an app that somehow scrubbed away text messages she received and sent. I found one "Cover Me" app.
Don't give out tips to the perp

That picture was not from that day. I think it was just an old picture of her wearing the same top from the night she was last seen (if that is in fact the top she wore).
Why would her brother say it was one of thr last pics taken of her?

wouldn't that depend on the carrier not necessarily the type of phone? I have Verizon and can't access my texts as far as I know...
It does depend on the carrier. Not all carriers retain the content of text messages.

https://www.aclu.org/cell-phone-loc...ponse-cell-phone-company-data-retention-chart

http://www.wired.com/2011/09/cellular-customer-data/

[url]https://www.aclu.org/blog/technology-and-liberty/how-long-your-cell-phone-company-hanging-your-data

[/URL]

I don't like the looks of her bf. Just my own opinion

Why would her brother say it was one of thr last pics taken of her?

Ahh, I did not see that comment. Sorry! I think I am getting things mixed up. Well, I had read the lake lewisville comment from someone in a group was just an unconfirmed rumor of her whereabouts. Now her brother's Twitter is saying that they're searching Pier 121 right now for clues.

If I might speculate for a moment IMO - it’s only 10mins to Frisco from the car park or 20mins to her home-town of Allen; plus there’s a lot of open territory between the two, that a teenage couple would’ve been familiar with.

So where are you Christina?

Ahh, I did not see that comment. Sorry! I think I am getting things mixed up. Well, I had read the lake lewisville comment from someone in a group was just an unconfirmed rumor of her whereabouts. Now her brother's Twitter is saying that they're searching Pier 121 right now for clues.

Lake lewisville makes more sense to me than the shops.

I believe they're meeting at Pier 121 at 10:00am tomorrow. #comehomenina

I believe they're meeting at Pier 121 by Sneaky Pete's at 10:00am tomorrow. #comehomenina

You're right. I did not read down far enough. Now that I know that, it makes sense to point fingers at Hunter...especially if she was overhead telling someone that she was hiding from her "crazy boyfriend." All speculation.

They need to check her apartment complex cameras as well to see his movement since they lived together.

I am so heartbroken. I am trying to stay positive and think she is safe and just waiting for someone to find her to take her home.

You're right. I did not read down far enough. Now that I know that, it makes sense to point fingers at Hunter...especially if she was overhead telling someone that she was hiding from her "crazy boyfriend." All speculation.

They need to check her apartment complex cameras as well to see his movement since they lived together.

I am so heartbroken. I am trying to stay positive and think she is safe and just waiting for someone to find her to take her home.

The group that was posted on was actually a bartenders group. So they must of seen the news and remembered her and posted on Fox News. Bartender at wet on pier 121

Sending you big hugs. :grouphug:

The group that was posted on was actually a bartenders group. So they must of seen the news and remembered her and posted on Fox News. Bartender at wet on pier 121

Life Behind Bars is very popular. For some reason, all posts about Christina have been deleted though.

Why hasn't Hunter been involved with any of the searches or actually putting any effort other than posting on her Facebook? He doesn't look like someone a girl who seems as responsible and sweet would have as a boyfriend. Based on his social media he looks like a skater boy who will never grow up..possible stoner too...But then again, just my personal opinion. Usually in cases like these, the significant other or spouse ends up the guilty party.

I believe they're meeting at Pier 121 by Sneaky Pete's at 10:00am tomorrow. #comehomenina
I agree with the time, but Pier 121 is not near Sneaky Pete's. Not sure if that matters, but just a clarification.

There are rumors that she was at Pier 121 earlier that evening, which would explain the outfit she was wearing, but was last seen at the garage much later. Wonder why they would go back to the boat docks?

Why hasn't Hunter been involved with any of the searches or actually putting any effort other than posting on her Facebook? He doesn't look like someone a girl who seems as responsible and sweet would have as a boyfriend. Based on his social media he looks like a skater boy who will never grow up..possible stoner too...But then again, just my personal opinion. Usually in cases like these, the significant other or spouse ends up the guilty party.

Maybe he's being interrogated. He hasn't made any social media posts since wed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member