Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but wonder if TG feels more ashamed of her choices or more guilt. I imagine she must feel both to some extent, but from what I can gather in her words is that she feels a greater element of shame. Perhaps that is just one of the reasons she is being criticized. It just doesn't make any sense for someone who loses a child to feel greater shame than guilt unless they care more about themselves than their child. Is that possibly what people are picking up on? If that is the case with her, then so be it. It's just that maybe she needs to understand that's she will continue to be criticized until her actions are inline with her words. No doubt she loves her children very much, but nothing in her actions seem to indicate she would die for them. I'm sorry, but she could not even straighten herself up for them.

There is far less sympathy in a lie than the truth.

How does the 10 year old know about the text message in the first place? SOMEONE had to tell her-and the daughter was the one who told everyone else that Isabella was with jjr because she saw them together. I think she was repeating what the mom told her and the mom was caught in a lie (sorry-another lie) and now blaming the daughter. Agree about the fb messages--I read some of them myself. Just not sure the timing works with the timing of the crime and arrests--but he certainly had access to fb to post after he was "cleared".....

This is the article I posted on another case:

Which Telecoms Store Your Data the Longest? Secret Memo Tells All | Threat Level | WIRED

52bef935a21a2a32d08800a767152761.jpg

http://www.wired.com/2011/09/cellular-customer-data/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought surely I missed some big news overnight with the growth of this thread.
Anything new ? tia

Imo, Bella would be alive if not for her mother's lifestyle choices.

Community members collect donations for victim's siblings

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...cle_2b3a965a-3660-11e4-b88f-0019bb2963f4.html

"A car wash was held Saturday to raise money for the Benefit Account for Bella opened at First Convenience Bank."...
"People have been hesitant to do this because they think mom’s going to get it. Mom’s not going to get any of this.”

Interesting snip:

LA set up the account.
“I grew up with the dad, Roy (Bella's father), over in Laughlin,” said LA. “He went to high school in Laughlin. He doesn’t have access to the account; mom doesn’t have access to the account. Roy’s parents have full custody of the girls as of 3:30 yesterday. The girls will be moving right outside of Williams, Ariz., and they need clothes — it will be winter time soon.

“People have been hesitant to do this because they think mom’s going to get it. Mom’s not going to get any of this.”

-------

:tyou: Aeronomy for posting this article. Very informative.

:praying: for Bella and her siblings :heartluv:

Interesting snip:

LA set up the account.
“I grew up with the dad, Roy (Bella's father), over in Laughlin,” said LA. “He went to high school in Laughlin. He doesn’t have access to the account; mom doesn’t have access to the account. Roy’s parents have full custody of the girls as of 3:30 yesterday. The girls will be moving right outside of Williams, Ariz., and they need clothes — it will be winter time soon.

“People have been hesitant to do this because they think mom’s going to get it. Mom’s not going to get any of this.”

-------

:tyou: Aeronomy for posting this article. Very informative.

:praying: for Bella and her siblings :heartluv:

So dare I ask why the father isn't allowed to have the kids??? I mean without sleuthing him. Just wondering. Sort of is bringing new meaning to him getting clearance to be in BHC for everything surrounding his daughter's burial and all.

It's pretty substantial evidence isn't it? the msm link is in this thread...but LE would not discuss it at the presser due to the ongoing investigation, etc.
...... very damning potentially but in no way should mitigate charges if applicable to people endangering children by ''failure to protect'' and ''failure to report a serious crime like abduction''
heck failure to report child abuse is enough for some serious trouble.

oh my do you think the initial report will now be considered a false report ?

Well it certainly wouldn't be the first time some of the adults in this case were charged with that. (not in this case, but in others, according to public records)

entirely possible...and I asked, "does this qualify as making a false report to LE"?

If this isn't obstruction of justice then I don't know what is:

911: So you had her with you at Walmart and then she disappeared?
RF: No no no no. She stayed at home with her sister and her mom getting ready for bed. Her sister and my mom getting ready for bed and when we got back she was already gone.
911: You left her an hour ago?
RF: About an hour, hour and a half.
911: And she was there at the Lakeside house?
RF: Yeah.
911: Okay, and where was she when they last saw her?
RF: She was getting ready for bed in the living room. That's the last place I seen her.
911: And so that's when you left and went to Walmart?
RF: Yes.
911: Alright, and you said so the little girl was home with her Grandma?
RF: With her sister and her Grandma. Her Grandma I believe is asleep so...
911: And how old is her sister?
RF: Her sister is 10.
911: And what does your 10, what does your 10 year old sister say?
RF: She said that she's not able to find her. She says she's been looking for her and can't find her.

“I got a call from my older daughter saying she couldn’t find Bella. She couldn’t find Justin. We looked around outside, then we called police,” Bella's mother told the Nancy Grace team.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/09/05/911-call-missing-isabella-grogan-cannella

Grogan says she left Isabella and her older sister upstairs with Folster's mother. She claims she did not even know Rector, a family friend, was in the home. Court records, however, state Grogan's two children were downstairs with Rector and three other friends. Grogan says she called police after searching for Isabella for more than 40 minutes.

http://www.kpho.com/story/26461801/isabellas-mother-she-was-my-baby-she-was-my-world?autostart=true

Interesting snip:

LA set up the account.
“ Roy’s parents have full custody of the girls as of 3:30 yesterday. The girls will be moving right outside of Williams, Ariz., and they need clothes — it will be winter time soon.

I had to highlight that again. As far as I'm aware that doesn't mean just physical custody or temporary custody. Doesn't that also mean TG has zero rights to her children now, other than possibly visitation, if that?

made my eyes big as saucers and protrude as if on stalks when she dismissed her daughter telling media about the texts......

I do hope some county health professionals read the interview....a rest cure may be in order....there's something miss-firing(MOO)

RED FLAG

“I was told that my daughter made a statement to (the Daily News) and you (reporters) took it out of proportion, that there was a text message,” Grogan said. “Well, you know what? She’s 10 years old, under a lot of stress right now, and she doesn’t know what the heck she’s saying.

Mother vehemently dismissing the words of the SINGLE WITNESS who was last to see Bella with JR. The one child who also could have been murdered that night?

“Bella never listened to me because I let her walk all over me,” Grogan recalled.

Warms the heart to hear a mother remembering her child so fondly while she's still at the morgue.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...cle_2b908420-3660-11e4-a821-0019bb2963f4.html

So dare I ask why the father isn't allowed to have the kids??? I mean without sleuthing him. Just wondering. Sort of is bringing new meaning to him getting clearance to be in BHC for everything surrounding his daughter's burial and all.

I :dunno: Seajay. With the high profile nature of this case, the girls need maximum stability, no matter how that is obtained. Some states push for parental reunification, even though (IMO) that isn't always in the best interest of the children.

Maybe the move and distance will allow them time to work on rebuilding a relationship with their Dad. If he has issues he can fix them while they are with Grandma.

This may be all about the best case scenario. Bottom line is, all eyes are on this family - so every misstep will me noticed. This includes their case managers, etc.

This should benefit the surviving children. It is beyond heartbreaking that it took losing Bella for this to happen. JMO. IMO. MOO. OMO.

:cow:

:(

When placing children with a guardian CPS must consider if the parent can provide financially, and has a secure place for them to live, and his prior criminal record. IMO all 3 of those things are why the bio father does not have full custody. I would assume he has visitation rights as he has 2 other children and has visits with them.

This is the article I posted on another case:

Which Telecoms Store Your Data the Longest? Secret Memo Tells All | Threat Level | WIRED

52bef935a21a2a32d08800a767152761.jpg

http://www.wired.com/2011/09/cellular-customer-data/

Interesting! That's from 2011, wonder if anything has changed since then? FBI or CIA or whoever seems to be able to access what they want. In the arias case, there were pages of texts and they got them.
I don't know.

Anyway, this Ralphy reminds me of Randy Taylor aka RAT. I do not know why, but when I see him or hear him speak, I get chills, and RAT comes to mind. There, finally said it. :blushing:

Tania reminds me of the Mom in the Erica Parson's case. :truce:

For gosh sakes, QUIT ASKING FOR MONEY!! I'm broke, I don't have any. Leave me alone, but send me money. :gaah: Maybe you can sell that trampoline and slide. Don't think you'll need them again. :shame:

And please make sure the doggy has a good home before it's homeless. Because I've taken in enough of society's throw away pets and my inn is full. :moo:

I had to highlight that again. As far as I'm aware that doesn't mean just physical custody or temporary custody. Doesn't that also mean TG has zero rights to her children now, other than possibly visitation, if that?

That's why I posted it. Again, it's a MSM direct quote of a friend of the family, so we have to proceed with caution (boulder of salt, perhaps, until LE confirms.... JMO)

"Grogan, who admitted she and the family were advised by the FBI to not discuss the case, has made several appearances on Las Vegas and Phoenix news channels over the past few days.

Surrounded by friends and family, Grogan met with the Mohave Valley Daily News on Saturday evening to respond to negative comments about her on social media .''

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...cle_2b908420-3660-11e4-a821-0019bb2963f4.html

advised not to talk about the case....but continuing to talk to media about her image? hmmmm

Even though the funeral costs have been covered completely -- she wants to raise funds to feed people and look after out of town family.

Yep, as predicted...

“People are not going to donate money to help me,” she said. “Yes, Dimond and Sons is going to donate her funeral in full but what about the food at the funeral? What about all the family members coming from out of state?”
She anticipates opening an account at [deleted] to help with bringing relatives to town for the service.

So, she's soliciting donations for food and travel and nothing more?

:liar:

As a mum myself, I feel for Tania.no one should have to bury their child. She must be suffering a great loss.
However,I would think she has to be feeling guilt too.
I don't condone her lifestyle or choices she has made.
She chose to let JJR stay at her home,she had to have known of his past, she chose to let him babysit her children. I am not saying she had any idea he would do this, but if she hadn't allowed him in her babies home,Bella would still be here.
As parents, we have to do what's best for our children, we can't take risks and we shouldn't let our guard down. Yes,evil comes in all forms and sometimes they walk among us, but surely by invited shady characters into our family home we are just increasing the chances of trouble.

When hearing from her elder daughter that Bella and JJR were both gone, she called her mum first,then her boyfriend/husband called 911 , the info of JJR was left out, no mention of him at all, this I can't understand, unless he had something over them.

I have done the late night shop, nothing wrong with that, but my children were still in bed when I returned and their father was still waiting up.

Grogan says she left Isabella and her older sister upstairs with Folster's mother. She claims she did not even know Rector, a family friend, was in the home. Court records, however, state Grogan's two children were downstairs with Rector and three other friends. Grogan says she called police after searching for Isabella for more than 40 minutes.

Do we know what the three other friends have to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine