Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.04am - Gable: "I do have photos of her and me...I don't have any proof of her being aggressive though."

Dad: "Well when the truth comes out."

Gable: "How?"

Dad: "It will. You had no motive for you to hurt her."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nt-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html#ixzz3CmHhA3M8

:slapfight:

Hehehe... note how Gable says he has "no proof" of her being aggressive.. well, what about the recording? Was he thinking that was too damning of himself to mention? He certainly hasn't been honest with Daddy to that point.

And yeah, "when the truth comes out... It will" yet he hardy knows anything yet... Dad need a kick in the pants as well, IMO.

I wonder what the photos of them that he took are? And why he thinks that's a helpful thing to have in terms of his defence?

I also wonder if she knew he was taking them?

I'm imagining the conversation over the traffic/cop assault charges:

Gable: I have no proof the cop slipped over, onto my fist. I have no proof the brakes in the car ceased functioning, and that's why I was doing 200kph while the cops chased me.

Daddy Tostee: That's okay, son. You had no motive. And the truth will come out. The best truth money can buy.

The other mind blowing fact for me:

What kind of a person has an accident like this happen at their house and doesn't IMMEDIATELY freak out and call 000 immediately?!

Not GT. He coolly tries to call his lawyer, orders pizza, then calls dad........wtf??!!

The mind blowing thing is that the father took him away from the scene.
As a parent if I was called I would be speaking to police at the scene.
Show some concern!
To leave the scene of the crime is abhorrent.
A chip off the old block?

Parental guidance? Oh For Pete's sake man up!
Where was dad at the bail hearing?

This is so awful.
I worry for Warriena's sister in NZ, all she had was her sister.....they lived together.

As someone fabulous pointed out earlier (I can't remember who!! sorry!:blushing:), he speaks like an adolescent with all the 'like's......

That's not, like, autism, that's, like, emotional immaturity.

"Like I have been walking around and there are a million cops around my building. I'm f---ed. I don't know what to do... I didn't cause this, like, I didn't push her... It is really f---ed up... Dad like this is not my fault."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/61129194/Timeline-The-night-Warriena-Wright-died

I wonder what the photos of them that he took are? And why he thinks that's a helpful thing to have in terms of his defence?

I also wonder if she knew he was taking them?

Oh .. I must have misunderstood something. I thought/presumed that the photos may have been taken by Warriena. She loved photography, according to her sister. I was wondering if that is how she agreed to go back to his place so quickly ... scenic photos from the balcony. And then I wondered if some of the stuff he was keeping of Warriena's was her camera, and her phone, things people don't part with easily.

I'm imagining the day in court over the traffic/cop assault charges:

Gable: I have no proof the cop slipped over, onto my fist. I have no proof the brakes in the car ceased functioning, and that's why I was doing 200kph while the cops chased me.

Daddy Tostee: That's okay, son. You had no motive. And the truth will come out. The best truth money can buy.

bbm

:yes:

Oh .. I must have misunderstood something. I thought/presumed that the photos may have been taken by Warriena. She loved photography, according to her sister. I was wondering if that is how she agreed to go back to his place so quickly ... scenic photos from the balcony. And then I wondered if some of the stuff he was keeping of Warriena's was her camera, and her phone, things people don't part with easily.

Maybe they were photos Warriena took. Maybe they were just harmless snaps of the two of them and the view etc. Just wondered why he thinks they'd be helpful in his defence.....

4.04am - Gable: "I do have photos of her and me... I don't have any proof of her being aggressive though."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/61129194/Timeline-The-night-Warriena-Wright-died

4.15am - Gable: "I did turn on the voice recorder I think. Are you gunna like stop somewhere?"

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nt-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html#ixzz3CmL9A3ak

You think you turned the recorder on? YOU told Rrie "It's all on recording you know. It is all being recorded."

A bodybuilder forcing a petite woman out on the balcony because she was aggressive. Oh come!! Why not send her out the front door of the unit!!

It was cos she was really drunk and whatever and I like forced her out on the balcony and I think that she might have jumped off.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nt-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html#ixzz3CmMOtkIZ

And good thinking about how they went back to his place so quickly. As those of us who've had the pleasure of reading his bb posts know :)facepalm:), he did have a fabulous view up there.

I meant conversation, not day in court. And please quit chewing my boob, puppy.

Good point about the 'likes'. 28 year old. Acts 15 at most. I'm really curious about how coddled he was as a kid. How many excuses were made for him.

Also, what's the deal with the phone in his dad's car? Did he hide it there? Was he told to stash it there? I'm going for "hide" --- note also he didn't *delete* the recording..

And why does his mention of a voice recorder not phase his dad at all?

If my son said that to me, I'd be asking what on earth he was talking about...and ask why on earth he was taping sex with a girl. It's like his father already knows about his voice recording habits.......:

4.15am - Gable: "I did turn on the voice recorder I think. Are you gunna like stop somewhere?"

Dad: "I'll stop here."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nt-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html#ixzz3Clgoo47o

Accessory?

Accessory?

I was just thinking that.

Can the father be charged if GT is found guilty of murder or manslaughter, with being an accessory.

He helped him leave the crime scene.......

But then I don't know the law in this area at all.:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member