Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.15am - Gable: "I did turn on the voice recorder I think. Are you gunna like stop somewhere?"

"It's all on recording you know. It is all being recorded."

^ PROOF he damn well has NO memory lapse. Daddy's being duped. Again?

Maybe they were photos Warriena took. Maybe they were just harmless snaps of the two of them and the view etc. Just wondered why he thinks they'd be helpful in his defence.....

4.04am - Gable: "I do have photos of her and me... I don't have any proof of her being aggressive though."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/61129194/Timeline-The-night-Warriena-Wright-died

Oh, okay, he probably has selfies or something. I was thinking about on the BT timeline ...

"0.24am - Six photos are taken on Mr Tostee's balcony with a Canon A550 camera."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nt-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html#ixzz3CmNfCKmH

I meant conversation, not day in court. And please quit chewing my boob, puppy.

Good point about the 'likes'. 28 year old. Acts 15 at most. I'm really curious about how coddled he was as a kid. How many excuses were made for him.

Also, what's the deal with the phone in his dad's car? Did he hide it there? Was he told to stash it there? I'm going for "hide" --- note also he didn't *delete* the recording..

Totally O/T (sorry Marly!) but I just have to know what kind of puppy you have Ausgirl?

Oh, okay, he probably has selfies or something. I was thinking about on the BT timeline ...

"0.24am - Six photos are taken on Mr Tostee's balcony with a Canon A550 camera."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nt-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html#ixzz3CmNfCKmH

Well I was thinking about those photos he took of the 100th girl he slept with that he posted on the bb forum. The one who was below his standards but he slept with anyway because - and I quote - she had "big teddies" :facepalm:

She didn't even know those photos were being taken did she? Wasn't she in his bathroom or something? He posted them online and totally ridiculed her if I remember correctly.......

Totally O/T (sorry Marly!) but I just have to know what kind of puppy you have Ausgirl?

The boob-chewing kind. :B

Pomeranian x Jack russell. Incredibly cute and naughty. Pet thread pics are imminent, just waiting on teenager to emerge from cave and transfer pics to compy.

(Back on topic, sorry all..)

Dad was driving his car but GT's phone was in the driver's side door compartment?
Who hid it there?

GT may have used the car when he went into be interviewed . According to MSM it wasnt searched until 9:10pm. But then with them who knows? :dunno:

August 9

9.10pm - Police search a Toyota Avalon parked outside Mr Tostee's father's house. They find a Sony XPeria mobile phone in the driver's side door compartment. The audio recording is later retrieved from the phone, but it appears the recording initially had been made on a different device.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nt-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html#ixzz3CmPH6100

And would most fathers not be at least a little bit perturbed by their son announcing that he TACKLED a woman on the floor??!! OMG!!

All very soothing talk, when talking to his son. How does the son act when disagreed with or confronted, or not soothed?

GT may have used the car when he went into be interviewed . According to MSM it wasnt searched until 9:10pm. But then with them who knows? :dunno:

August 9

9.10pm - Police search a Toyota Avalon parked outside Mr Tostee's father's house. They find a Sony XPeria mobile phone in the driver's side door compartment. The audio recording is later retrieved from the phone, but it appears the recording initially had been made on a different device.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nt-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html#ixzz3CmPH6100

I wonder if LE have possession of the original recording device?

All very soothing talk, when talking to his son. How does the son act when disagreed with or confronted, or not soothed?

You're right, SouthAussie. I wonder if he has a history of anger management issues........it would fit with the profile of a guy who goes on high speed police chases......

I used to work with adolescents who did precisely that - all the time. Typically they had issues with authority, often had oppositional defiant disorder, a history of serious aggression and violence, as well as substance misuse.

Hi all, a belated thanks very much for the welcome.

You know my thoughts on Tostee (page 12). I would like to see a tox report (as I believe there could def be a home date drug issue), any examples of his past interactions with woman (was bondage involved etc) and also any example of Rrie's past sexual behaviour (did she indulge in light s&m or was this a first time incidence).

If she has no previous history of violent sex and Tostee does...plus an indication that some kind of drug was in her system...he could be liable for murder. Could be a replay of the whole Brimble case.

Hi MZD! :seeya:

Great to have you here - and thanks for saying where your first post was.

I'm taking solace at this point that so many women seem to have come forward to the police regarding their encounters with Tostee. Judging by the comments on social media, quite a few women have been disturbed by his behaviour toward them. Hopefully that helps to prove that he has form.

But I SOOOO wish we lived in a world where a dead woman's previous sexual history played no part in the examination of her death. :gaah: I know it does indeed count - and she will be looked more favourably upon if she was never into s&m - I'm just wishing it didn't!!

this MSM was posted before, its an interesting read!

Rise and fall of flawed hermit Gable Tostee caught in fatal web of sex hook-ups

An autistic savant with severe obsessive compulsive disorder, Gable had always been shy at school. He’d made a few close friends,

He lost his friends. He retreated from society. He went to work with his father in property development and investment pursuits where his only contact was with people years older.

It was that year that he signed up to bodybuilding.com and began posting in its forums.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...b-of-sex-hookups/story-fnihsrk2-1227026138739

I was just thinking that.

Can the father be charged if GT is found guilty of murder or manslaughter, with being an accessory.

He helped him leave the crime scene.......

But then I don't know the law in this area at all.:thinking:

Me too. I only did two years of Legal Studies at high school and a lot of watching of People's Court on YouTube. :blushing:

I don't think helping him leave the crime scene is a problem.

If they'll get him on anything, it'll probably have to be trying to destroy/manipulate evidence.

At the moment, I am looking at this huge Queensland Criminal Code PDF: https://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/LEGISLTN/CURRENT/C/CriminCode.pdf

page 49:
Code:
10 Accessories after the fact
A person who receives or assists another who is, to the
person’s knowledge, guilty of an offence, in order to enable
the person to escape punishment, is said to become an
accessory after the fact to the offence.
10A Interpretation of ch 2
(1) Under section 7, a person’s criminal responsibility extends to
any offence that, on the evidence admissible against him or
her, is either the offence proved against the person who did
the act or made the omission that constitutes that offence or
any statutory or other alternative to that offence.
(2) Under section 8, a person’s criminal responsibility extends to
any offence that, on the evidence admissible against him or
her, is a probable consequence of the prosecution of a
common intention to prosecute an unlawful purpose,
regardless of what offence is proved against any other party to
the common intention.
(3) This section does not limit any other provision of this chapter

Page 191:
Code:
307 Accessory after the fact to murder
Any person who becomes an accessory after the fact to
murder is guilty of a crime, and is liable to imprisonment for
life.

There's something really interesting on page 184:

Code:
296 Acceleration of death
A person who does any act or makes any omission which
hastens the death of another person who, when the act is done
or the omission is made, is labouring under some disorder or
disease arising from another cause, is deemed to have killed
that other person.

This is interesting too but I don't think GT would be able to use it because of clause (b) and his physical strength.

Code:
267 Defence of dwelling
It is lawful for a person who is in peaceable possession of a
dwelling, and any person lawfully assisting him or her or
acting by his or her authority, to use force to prevent or repel
another person from unlawfully entering or remaining in the
dwelling, if the person using the force believes on reasonable
grounds—
(a) the other person is attempting to enter or to remain in
the dwelling with intent to commit an indictable offence
in the dwelling; and
(b) it is necessary to use that force.

MZ - just my personal opinion, but I believe Warriena might have been 'into the scene' a little bit. I actually think this was what made her choose Tostee, with something like "I'll be your sex slave" -- but really, not.

It shouldn't matter anyways. BDSM is NOT (except in the most extreme ends of the fetish, a vast minority) about unwanted violence or anything being non-consensual. Unless there's a recording of Rrie actually saying: "I want you take me prisoner and humiliate me by taking my phone/clothes" then it WAS non-consensual, and tantamount to kidnapping that he made her stay after she said she wanted to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong